micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Yeah but that's for the deal,but when you first arrive you take test and have to go bdsm 5 times to meet madam,I have to see where it leads before meeting her,1st got bj from secret/2nd didn't do anything ith suzzy and 3rd refused drink and mc said he was tired the bs if madam wants see me let her find or something like,will check it out later. I mean wtf do we have to kiss her ass,she wants deal let her come to me, something has to happen,even if it shuts down bdsm club but atleast we ain't at war like when we meet her and tell her to fck off. Have to check it incase we all missed a scene or actually could ask Dev,imagine if its an eastern egg hidden scene,also remember Oliver finds in madams server,what if madam uses that against mc when he runs for mayor.remember important people go there think about that, never know what this Dev has up the sleave. Also this got me scratching my head. Remember Greg the dude that tried something with alina he said he worked at security if we ever needed something, why would he say that unless dev uses him in the future. Hey but just incase Madam blows up my bussiness hire me when you elected Mayor I can fly choppers,sail boats and good at sniper rifle,most likely all my girls gonna abandon me :ROFLMAO: :giggle:
well there might be slim chance tho more like non to added when ch3 (story) will be completed,but non till then.
back then you can search or this thread, tho better chance of finding it on devs P in changlogs chats from him (they are public), that he gave up on gang and other path cause he didnt want to have multiple paths just to delay stuff even more with each update, but main reason was cause there were only few ppl interested in it. so now if you want to wait few more years till end off ch3 (which will be end of main story) for something to get added in madam dealings, if it will get added (slim chance) pepe shrug.png , but i do remember that lots of ppl were complaining against bdsm so there have to be way off that content - not liking it seems logical.

shit Greg barely, been a while, would have to dig save if those old ones are still working.

all i am waiting is those injections, with green one possibilities are limitless (situation of madam blackmail as you said - one pinch and she wife over night or can give you the deeds for price or an bj, ofc shes doing it), for royal family you become lost son over night pepe smart.png
for red one dont care that much - it works only when girls are on pills and i got not problem with breeding them.

• Haha
Reactions: chicho1958

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
Yeah but that's for the deal,but when you first arrive you take test and have to go bdsm 5 times to meet madam,I have to see where it leads before meeting her,1st got bj from secret/2nd didn't do anything ith suzzy and 3rd refused drink and mc said he was tired the bs if madam wants see me let her find or something like,will check it out later. I mean wtf do we have to kiss her ass,she wants deal let her come to me, something has to happen,even if it shuts down bdsm club but atleast we ain't at war like when we meet her and tell her to fck off. Have to check it incase we all missed a scene or actually could ask Dev,imagine if its an eastern egg hidden scene,also remember Oliver finds in madams server,what if madam uses that against mc when he runs for mayor.remember important people go there think about that, never know what this Dev has up the sleave. Also this got me scratching my head. Remember Greg the dude that tried something with alina he said he worked at security if we ever needed something, why would he say that unless dev uses him in the future. Hey but just incase Madam blows up my bussiness hire me when you elected Mayor I can fly choppers,sail boats and good at sniper rifle,most likely all my girls gonna abandon me :ROFLMAO: :giggle:

I loved your reflection! I wanted to add the insistence of hiring sexy trainers, I hope the developer surprises us about it. Same with the girls from the Night Club. And, above all, I hope something happens with Anna's mother, who has dropped several clues: she walks her in her bikini, Anna angrily telling MC why she doesn't fuck her mother. .. I expect surprises for the next chapter, or is he very deluded?

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
well there might be slim chance tho more like non to added when ch3 (story) will be completed,but non till then.
back then you can search or this thread, tho better chance of finding it on devs P in changlogs chats from him (they are public), that he gave up on gang and other path cause he didnt want to have multiple paths just to delay stuff even more with each update, but main reason was cause there were only few ppl interested in it. so now if you want to wait few more years till end off ch3 (which will be end of main story) for something to get added in madam dealings, if it will get added (slim chance) View attachment 2807001 , but i do remember that lots of ppl were complaining against bdsm so there have to be way off that content - not liking it seems logical.

shit Greg barely, been a while, would have to dig save if those old ones are still working.

all i am waiting is those injections, with green one possibilities are limitless (situation of madam blackmail as you said - one pinch and she wife over night or can give you the deeds for price or an bj, ofc shes doing it), for royal family you become lost son over night View attachment 2807010
for red one dont care that much - it works only when girls are on pills and i got not problem with breeding them.
See my bottom right sig?if you play that game update up

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
i know it is and i am, tho am waiting on lightman, one more day for his mod
Like me,don't even know if I'm his Patron I know I support a few modders I use to be an uploader for a game but rather support more people even if it's less $, will support more people but they have to wait till december when my other check kicks in. Will also suport more this site,good people here even if they delete a few my posts :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Like me,don't even know if I'm his Patron I know I support a few modders I use to be an uploader for a game but rather support more people even if it's less $, will support more people but they have to wait till december when my other check kicks in. Will also suport more this site,good people here even if they delete a few my posts :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
yeah nothing wrong with supporting if you can or want. myself also got no problem with waiting a bit, at least there is timeline, you know when you will get it, not like with some modders when you wait and you dont even know if they still work on it or not. and on top saves are always working with him, not like now with My sister and i , i download game getting ready to play and non of the saves are working. am really not fan of that

xmajicx

Jul 19, 2022
I have save with all girls in new house if you need it,problem that you going to be busy and I mean really busy only got like 10-15 kids,that's why I kep my 16.2 save to not go to new house and try max'em all before moving
my problem is solved ; taking the cash and keeping my gang was the problem -- DONT DO IT FOLKS
(y) correct way is to give up the gangsta life , take the cash and give up your hired gang
with that done , you get your child from secret and access to the BSDM club

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
my problem is solved ; taking the cash and keeping my gang was the problem -- DONT DO IT FOLKS
(y) correct way is to give up the gangsta life , take the cash and give up your hired gang
I don't know if the same thing happened to you, but I have a Secret in permanent pregnancy.

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
About patch where to apply it?
Download
universal_day.rpyc

Then place within the
SimpleDays-0.17.3-pc\game

Then start game and sleep in mc bed preferably from night to morning
some argue you need to restart after this step, user preference for this.

You should now be at v17.4

xmajicx

Jul 19, 2022
I don't know if the same thing happened to you, but I have a Secret in permanent pregnancy.
no , that did not happen , she went back to flat tummy , her bio still does not show her OV day ( probably chapter 3 )
but it does now show her as my spouse ; as soon as i max out the ladies for babies ; will apply for citizenship
and trigger " MOVING DAY " :cool:

Reactions: Fauno36

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
yeah that hints thing is not working for some reason ... i choose i love bdsm ... and rough .. not asking about red needle ... still nothing !!! WTF ???

ok .. i tried and tried and fucking tried .. this is not working !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
To get secret pregnant DO NOT ask her about red syringe

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
To get secret pregnant DO NOT ask her about red syringe
no shit i've said that ,.. i have the damn hints .... i've done everything .. like the hints say .. and all Secret does is suck my dick ... i mean not thats its a bad thing .. but i wanna knock her ass up :love:

• Haha

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
no shit i've said that ,.. i have the damn hints .... i've done everything .. like the hints say .. and all Secret does is suck my dick ... i mean not thats its a bad thing .. but i wanna knock her ass up :love:
just to test, do run that save, i assume you keep it on 16.2 version

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
just to test, do run that save, i assume you keep it on 16.2 version
naww ... fuck it .. i went back to 17.4 ... ... at this point .. i really don't give a shit if i get her pregnant or not :LOL:
oh yeah .. and P.S. i can't get Elena pregnant for a 2nd kid .... even on her oval .. day :ROFLMAO:
Sasha also .. no prego for that ho

oh btw ... i think my girls left town .. or turned invisible ... see screenshot #1
check out how the girls drop the kids on my sorry ass and run off ... see screenshot #2
and abracadabra they are back after i knock up Secret ..... see screenshot #3

did the Dev, include magic in this game ?? :unsure:

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
naww ... fuck it .. i went back to 17.4 ... ... at this point .. i really don't give a shit if i get her pregnant or not :LOL:
oh yeah .. and P.S. i can't get Elena pregnant for a 2nd kid .... even on her oval .. day :ROFLMAO:
Sasha also .. no prego for that ho

oh btw ... i think my girls left town .. or turned invisible ... see screenshot #1
check out how the girls drop the kids on my sorry ass and run off ... see screenshot #2
and abracadabra they are back after i knock up Secret ..... see screenshot #3

did the Dev, include magic in this game ?? :unsure:
elena just a gold digger, I'm just wrapping up my save,got all girls,just trying max the kids,got like 3 knocked up already,maybe need 1-2more and then they all maxed. Then going start act 2 again,want try something I saw even thou it's going to cost me losing secret but can always edit save and steal her from madam. And trust me stay as far from elena as you can,1 kid and she asked for car/house and money,imagine when she has 4 might as well be very rich or edit save and give yourself a couple trillion gold.

Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
elena just a gold digger, I'm just wrapping up my save,got all girls,just trying max the kids,got like 3 knocked up already,maybe need 1-2more and then they all maxed. Then going start act 2 again,want try something I saw even thou it's going to cost me losing secret but can always edit save and steal her from madam. And trust me stay as far from elena as you can,1 kid and she asked for car/house and money,imagine when she has 4 might as well be very rich or edit save and give yourself a couple trillion gold.
sounds great .. wish i knew how to short cut that money like you guys .... and yeah .. i never really liked Elena anyways .... :unsure:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
sounds great .. wish i knew how to short cut that money like you guys .... and yeah .. i never really liked Elena anyways .... :unsure:
saveeditonline.com but instead editing money, where it says how much spa making edit that I'm making close 200k per week imagine you change that to 1m or 2 but know you would be like 100m per week ...you know gotta treat the girls like queens. I couldn't give you my link for that site because I'm a patron and link might not work for you, I have unlimited save edit,non patronn have like 5 per day, so if you ever need edit a save let me know. (y)

Reactions: ImperialD
3.90 star(s) 94 Votes