Bom969

Jul 25, 2019
View attachment 2806028

Do we have any update after Mohoro? Also, I am not able to hug sasha in the office and visit Paola. Paola gave birth a week ago but still not able meet her?

Also, is there any content after this or just repeatable things moving forward?

Also, I made an agreement in Madam at 30 M with full access in one save and stopped business for $500k per week but kept the thugs. Which is better? I am not seeing any progress in either of the options. The girl also is the same and does not change
Do

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
moving to the new house made her move with me but i still get the quest to speak with her but nothing happen i think i have done all content with her
did you talk with her in new house? I remember banging her quite a few times,just don't know which days but did bang her a few times,if you still with that problem let me see save,I have my own save in new house with all girl,but make sure it's in save 3rd page have saves in page 1and2 that I'm using for testing,don't send me your persistant file just save

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Also, I made an agreement in Madam at 30 M with full access in one save and stopped business for $500k per week but kept the thugs. Which is better? I am not seeing any progress in either of the options. The girl also is the same and does not change
Do
If I recall Dev said not to keep gang because might bring future trouble,I choose 30m +infinite bdsm pass

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
View attachment 2806028

Do we have any update after Mohoro? Also, I am not able to hug sasha in the office and visit Paola. Paola gave birth a week ago but still not able meet her?

Also, is there any content after this or just repeatable things moving forward?
ok couple questions,is paola in your new house? sasha hugs doesn't trigger fast,try grabbing her but then middle option then if it doesn't trigger do same but choose the bottom option to bang her,I remember it took a few tries also you need her love at 30 or more,let me know how many love points you have with her. another question did you apply paych 17.4? it's for julias 2nd child bug,do you have 2 kids with theodora?I already have my save with all girls at new house but trying new options to find out different options will update everyone once I'm finishedd,but I did find out something interessting will post later when everyone is awake.I'm testing in version 16.2 because wanted all girls maxed on kids before playing in 17.4, I also have 17.4 installed to check problematic saves people might have.

xmajicx

Jul 19, 2022
If I recall Dev said not to keep gang because might bring future trouble , I choose 30m +infinite bdsm pass
..... that might be why i never had the option to ask secret to the new house and why she never showed up
i took the money and kept my gang first play thru , will choose that option next play thru

• Thinking Face

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
..... that might be why i never had the option to ask secret to the new house and why she never showed up
i took the money and kept my gang first play thru , will choose that option next play thru
I have save with all girls in new house if you need it,problem that you going to be busy and I mean really busy only got like 10-15 kids,that's why I kep my 16.2 save to not go to new house and try max'em all before moving

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I have save with all girls in new house if you need it,problem that you going to be busy and I mean really busy only got like 10-15 kids,that's why I kep my 16.2 save to not go to new house and try max'em all before moving
try like 50 kids ... well ok ... no , you know what .... it is close to 50 :LOL:

• Haha

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
try like 50 kids ... well ok ... no , you know what .... it is close to 50 :LOL:
Max for now is 43/43 but as far I know
micmitja is the onlyone I know who has them,my guess when teacher was giving sex education class and the "keep it in your pants" subject came he skipped that class :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . And if I recall he posted a pic of it.

Reactions: ImperialD

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Max for now is 43/43 but as far I know
micmitja is the onlyone I know who has them,my guess when teacher was giving sex education class and the "keep it in your pants" subject came he skipped that class :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . And if I recall he posted a pic of it.
sex education, all i remember from in back then that teacher had huge boobs and had moles on it :D

can always look for pregnancy counter am updating it for long time now
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-17-4-mega-lono.61893/post-11297773 - at bottom in spoiler

• Haha

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
  • Haha
Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
we didn't have sex ed .. when i was a kid growing up .. that shit was taboo to talk about outside the bedroom :eek:
yeah not to worry, i am not not sure if anyone learned anything with those few classes we had (only thing maybe that big ugly moles can be boner killer) not even sure who she was anymore, maybe biology teacher.

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
we found out .. by going out with a girl ... if you get another date with her ... you did good enough and will only get better :p
i just so happen to be a pro from the start ,,, and playboy helped out alot ... reading those articles ... the girls loved my ass for what i learned :love::LOL:
tmi .. maybe :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
sex education, all i remember from in back then that teacher had huge boobs and had moles on it :D

can always look for pregnancy counter am updating it for long time now
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-17-4-mega-lono.61893/post-11297773 - at bottom in spoiler
In junior high my typing class teacher was Miss Florida,you don't know what it is walking around with a boner all day :love: :ROFLMAO:
Check what I found out,you know I like messing around with 0x52URM,well when in bed had 3options each lead to a scene where you meet Madam so I said let's see where this goes,so already had secret knocked up, but Desire made me take test,like if it was my first time so I decided this time try something else so I answered hate bdsm so next day secret ave the drink which I took and got bj on 2nd visit after having suzzt tied up to bed I walked out on 3rd day when secret wanted to give me drink I refused and MC said I'm tired this bs if Madam wants see me let her find me,so I let a week pass and nothing,so didn't want wait incase nothing happen and be wasting time(will look into this further more) So my question did you do that?also if you tried that did madam came looking for you? seems kinda suspicious maybe I should've waited but will try again,but with clean save incase both events bumping heads with me already having secret knocked up,also going try see if I can knock her again since I have to go threw scene again and will also get paid ...again lol.Will let you know,now getting message in 16.2 that all content done but I'm still trying catch up with you,found out last night I could solo with naomi,and now finding out something which I'll let you know in a little while. I'll give you details in a little while.....can't spill the beans yet lol

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
In junior high my typing class teacher was Miss Florida,you don't know what it is walking around with a boner all day :love: :ROFLMAO:
Check what I found out,you know I like messing around with 0x52URM,well when in bed had 3options each lead to a scene where you meet Madam so I said let's see where this goes,so already had secret knocked up, but Desire made me take test,like if it was my first time so I decided this time try something else so I answered hate bdsm so next day secret ave the drink which I took and got bj on 2nd visit after having suzzt tied up to bed I walked out on 3rd day when secret wanted to give me drink I refused and MC said I'm tired this bs if Madam wants see me let her find me,so I let a week pass and nothing,so didn't want wait incase nothing happen and be wasting time(will look into this further more) So my question did you do that?also if you tried that did madam came looking for you? seems kinda suspicious maybe I should've waited but will try again,but with clean save incase both events bumping heads with me already having secret knocked up,also going try see if I can knock her again since I have to go threw scene again and will also get paid ...again lol.Will let you know,now getting message in 16.2 that all content done but I'm still trying catch up with you,found out last night I could solo with naomi,and now finding out something which I'll let you know in a little while. I'll give you details in a little while.....can't spill the beans yet lol
nah i choose love it for 30 mil deal, only way to get it, i knew that if you said that you hate it you pretty much cut that content off. at least that was word

• Thinking Face

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
not yet but who knows, even for past when we had sex with tristy and payed for not calling her sis for morning pill shes now on list as maybe pregnant
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
tho if you fix sasha screen now with "OvulDaySashaTemp = 2" it doesnt say, but then again thing is broken
Secret was only one of those that got pregnant and gave birth now
i am still waiting for secret to get pregnant last time i visited her i used red syringe on her and she should be pregnant and i waited a full month and when i visit madam she is still not pregnant. does any one knows what else i need to do?

Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
i am still waiting for secret to get pregnant it says she is maybe pregnant and i waited a full month and when i visit madam she is still not pregnant. does any one knows what else i need to do?
well when you order a house at least for me now its option when you invite her to live with you she had belly, tho next visit (even if same day) she already gave birth. - when i load saves now
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-17-4-mega-lono.61893/post-11313330 - spoilers
maybe gang thing pepe shrug.png
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-17-4-mega-lono.61893/post-11319665

chicho1958 is replaying fresh this version maybe he knows, for me pregnancy was done in previous update

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
nah i choose love it for 30 mil deal, only way to get it, i knew that if you said that you hate it you pretty much cut that content off. at least that was word
Yeah but that's for the deal,but when you first arrive you take test and have to go bdsm 5 times to meet madam,I have to see where it leads before meeting her,1st got bj from secret/2nd didn't do anything ith suzzy and 3rd refused drink and mc said he was tired the bs if madam wants see me let her find or something like,will check it out later. I mean wtf do we have to kiss her ass,she wants deal let her come to me, something has to happen,even if it shuts down bdsm club but atleast we ain't at war like when we meet her and tell her to fck off. Have to check it incase we all missed a scene or actually could ask Dev,imagine if its an eastern egg hidden scene,also remember Oliver finds in madams server,what if madam uses that against mc when he runs for mayor.remember important people go there think about that, never know what this Dev has up the sleave. Also this got me scratching my head. Remember Greg the dude that tried something with alina he said he worked at security if we ever needed something, why would he say that unless dev uses him in the future. Hey but just incase Madam blows up my bussiness hire me when you elected Mayor I can fly choppers,sail boats and good at sniper rifle,most likely all my girls gonna abandon me :ROFLMAO: :giggle:

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes