chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
seem 16.2 runs better than 17.4 ... at least it seems to ,,, to me :unsure:
Except the Julia bug,also trying something I told Micmitja,not gonna let my money go over 4m so I don't build new house and trigger more events,want try something,will keep you all updated on progress,since already have my own save might as well see if beating the bushes might be better and only cheat I'm going use is to remove money,gonna grind a lot but have plenty time(unless I kick the bucket) :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

xmajicx

Jul 19, 2022
I've had no issues making them pregnant again in the new house. If you have maxed out their limits for this current version then no more. Maybe in chapter 3 mega lono will increase the number all the women can have. Plus I'm sure a lot of people are waiting for Ema, Elena, Julia, Teodora, and Sasha to all move into the house. Still super bummed Teodora and Ema were written out of the game until chapter 3.
yeah , i am having a HARD time with ovalation days ; to my thinking ; rebecca and naomi are both maxed out at 5 but
i only have 4 with each of them and theodora is maxed out at 2 but i only have one , everytime these ladies oval day comes
around it seems like the game purposely keeps me away from them so i cant get them pregnant ; also , secret is suppose to
move into the new house as well ; there is never any option to ask her to move in ; i did all the requirements to have her
move in -- red syringe -- done deal with madam - etc -- but no secret :confused:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: chicho1958

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
yeah , i am having a HARD time with ovalation days ; to my thinking ; rebecca and naomi are both maxed out at 5 but
i only have 4 with each of them and theodora is maxed out at 2 but i only have one , everytime these ladies oval day comes
around it seems like the game purposely keeps me away from them so i cant get them pregnant ; also , secret is suppose to
move into the new house as well ; there is never any option to ask her to move in ; i did all the requirements to have her
move in -- red syringe -- done deal with madam - etc -- but no secret :confused:

You missed something. I have Secret in the new house.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
for secret DO NOT ASK about the red syringe,yeah ovulation days kinds tricky go to pc and activate the 48hours so you have a couple more extra days, if I recall theodora 1st kid was in bathroom(shower),2nd when she calls you to help her with some papers and you have spend the night,get up and bang her( I mean she shows up dressed like that,not your fault),also you have to do it before moving into new house after that you won't see her again,also Julia has a 2nd baby bug which you need to download the patch on page 1,I started over(again)and trying keep money under 3-4m so I can't buy new house that way I won't trigger some events,dev already knows of a few bugs hope he fixes them. I uploaded my save(scroll back,maybe afew pages)save1-1 where you have choice to move in new house(all girls)then after all those scenes in spa you ask alina/maria to move in,only download side that I don't have many babies (10-15)so you gonna need pull out your friend and put it to good use.save 1-2 is mine in new house with all girls(if alina/maria ain't there just go spa and talk with them)

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
but what i can do is sex at the night club and in the morning she doesn't remember anything and her love i only get 16 while i look at pictures somewhere she gets to 76 and when i move into a new house I haven't met her either
After her 3 visits to the MC's room at night her storyline has been put on hold until a later update. You will see her once in awhile saying hi to the MC in the Spa office, but that's it. You can't access her room or her in the new house.

Reactions: ahuyz

xmajicx

Jul 19, 2022
You missed something. I have Secret in the new house.
yeah that is what i am begining to think , well it is a game worth playing again , since a clean ver 17.4 has been released
on patreon , i will wait for its public release and just play the game from start crossing my Ts and doting my Is
and since there does not seem to be an actual list with the number of max children per lady , i will make one

:cool:

Reactions: JR_LIV

ahuyz

Jun 5, 2022
After her 3 visits to the MC's room at night her storyline has been put on hold until a later update. You will see her once in awhile saying hi to the MC in the Spa office, but that's it. You can't access her room or her in the new house.
Does she visit her old or new home. for me, after having sex at the night club, I don't see anything

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Does she visit her old or new home. for me, after having sex at the night club, I don't see anything
She will visit the MC's room in the new house after the move. The visits are random. Just make sure to sleep in the MC's bed and not with another girl in their room.

Reactions: ahuyz

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
yeah that is what i am begining to think , well it is a game worth playing again , since a clean ver 17.4 has been released
on patreon , i will wait for its public release and just play the game from start crossing my Ts and doting my Is
and since there does not seem to be an actual list with the number of max children per lady , i will make one

:cool:

There is a list on this thread. Just use the search function. The main 4 girls can have up to 5 kids I think. The rest only have 2 or less. Such as Secret has one, Teodora has 2, and Julia can only have 2. But Teodora has been written out of the game until a future update comes out. I believe I read she will be back in Chapter 3 and will be moving in to the new house along with Julia, Ema, and Sasha. Not sure about Elena since the MC pays for her own house, but that could change. Ema's storyline isn't active right now and can't be interacted with in any way.

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
Not gonna put hand of fire but I think it took me a little more,but now is the main question did you apply patch during 17.0 if you did you should've gotten a message saying save is corrupt and you need a save from 16.0 it happen to me,was playing all good moved the alt girls but main girls were still at home then I aplied the patch and had to go back to a 16.0 save, but have asolution you might not like I uploaded a save where I saved before moving so people could see al scenes,1-1 is before the moving 1-2 is mine I think only have citizenship to do or already done but only have like 10-15 kids so you gonna have to re bang'em all and knock'em up again, also my MC name is the one given by the game but I think you can change it.
do you have a save where james is not moving with you and you had sex with ema?

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
do you have a save where james is not moving with you and you had sex with ema?
see if it's this(have to organize my saves)1-1 is where you get option to move,1-2 my save the 2 girls missing alina/maria just talk with them,just check them,also page 6 there's save but it's when bdsm club options,on my saves not many babies like 10-15,playing again trying something new avoiding having +4m so I don't have money to buy new house and start triggerring events,want max babies for all girls before that.In new house haven't run into james don't know if he moved or not I only saw ema,enjoy.When done testing my game and it all turned out good will upload save,right now about half way but I'm accelerating pregnancy in other words putting popcorn in the microwave

Reactions: Ocumura

xmajicx

Jul 19, 2022
NOOoooo , not theodora !!!! LOL
if anything , is there a way to permantely decline betty ??? --- I DO NOT WANT her in my harem , too anorexic
replace her with the pole dancer moon :love: :love: :love:
paola btw can have at least 3 children , i did get three girls from her -- all i got from alina was 1 tho
hope chapter 3 adds anna's mom lyn too :p
ema should go back to the states , get her divorce and come back a single woman free to join the harem

• Haha

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
NOOoooo , not theodora !!!! LOL
if anything , is there a way to permantely decline betty ??? --- I DO NOT WANT her in my harem , too anorexic
replace her with the pole dancer moon :love: :love: :love:
paola btw can have at least 3 children , i did get three girls from her -- all i got from alina was 1 tho
hope chapter 3 adds anna's mom lyn too :p
ema should go back to the states , get her divorce and come back a single woman free to join the harem
Well, when you young you can refuse pussy but when you get to my age you going regret all those no you said in the pass and in my years of experience the ugly ones are the best,why? because they don't get laid much but when they do they make up for all lost time and they leave you half crippled(dam she was ugly but what a fck) :rolleyes: :giggle: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

xmajicx

Jul 19, 2022
Well, when you young you can refuse pussy but when you get to my age you going regret all those no you said in the pass and in my years of experience the ugly ones are the best,why? because they don't get laid much but when they do they make up for all lost time and they leave you half crippled(dam she was ugly but what a fck) :rolleyes: :giggle: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
well that may be , as the song goes , "always get an ugly girl to marry you" --- LOL
but anorexia is just unhealthy like a woman with DDDDDD size breast
i want my women to take care of themselves so that they will be with the family for a long time to come
--------
want to come back in my next life and have a life like the MC in such games as Simple Days ; Almost Dead ;
Grandma's House and Summertime Saga ---- minus the mafia elements of course
life is hard enough without that added to it

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes