Shdo

Apr 29, 2017
Just random info: To progress the Sasha hug when you have the the love points doesn't go up when you pick "Veggie" then next time you need to choose "Meat" and have her hug you

clif.alpha

Jun 27, 2023
I have a question about Theodora, I see on the new patch that we can have a second child with her and i dont have the second child with her on the new patch. (Teodora has second kid – to have 2nd kid you have to say that you love her and not to ask her to keep her husband during the first kid announcement )
I dont remember if i did choose NOT to ask her to keep her husband during the first kid..... (long Time ago). Is there a way to change/check this or do i need to start all over ? Or will later in the new patch be a change to go with theodora again because now i cant call or have sex with he anymore. I think done everthing in the game till the last patch till now (100%) and with all girls new house etc etc. only missing the second child with Theodora. I hope someon can help me with this.

Xsara

Jul 7, 2022
From what I read.. this is the first time to talk with Madam... after that you will go again to finalize the deal and that is the time Secret will try to tell you that she is pregnant ..but the elevator will cut the sentence..
If you give up the gang.. you will be able to visit again BDSM and you will see Secret and find out that she is pregnant.
Hmm... I didn't give up my gang and I did able to visit again BDSM and I did see Secret and find out that she is pregnant (she is now in my new house)

EDIT : "give up the gang", you mean to accept to sell the laboratory to Madam ?

Last edited:

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I have a question about Theodora, I see on the new patch that we can have a second child with her and i dont have the second child with her on the new patch. (Teodora has second kid – to have 2nd kid you have to say that you love her and not to ask her to keep her husband during the first kid announcement )
I dont remember if i did choose NOT to ask her to keep her husband during the first kid..... (long Time ago). Is there a way to change/check this or do i need to start all over ? Or will later in the new patch be a change to go with theodora again because now i cant call or have sex with he anymore. I think done everthing in the game till the last patch till now (100%) and with all girls new house etc etc. only missing the second child with Theodora. I hope someon can help me with this.

Teodora, Julia, and Elena I believe will be in the next update moving into the MC's house. As of right now Teodora isn't available in the game after she gets pregnant twice. You have to tell her you love her after the first child. Eventually she will tell you she talked to her husband and they will be separating. I could be wrong as to when they will be showing up at the house. Elena can only have one child, but I'm not sure about Julia. Might be only 2 right now. Same with Ema being gone from the game after she goes to the MC's room in the new house 3 times. Occasionally she will say hi to the MC as the Spa office, but that's the only interaction you will get in the current version.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well keep just few things in mind, not sure how will play out for you since you have got house and all that follow yet, but make sure to start with that they all have at least one kid and till they are in pregnant state they dont move and potentially you loose access to them till next update. the house shopping and all starts to happen after madam deal
even following the damn hints ... all secret does is give a blow job ... it does not matter what choices i make .... do i have to buy a gang .. to get this to fucking work ?

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I found a bug with Secret's pregnancy. She told me she was pregnant in the BDSM club and it showed a week later, but then I finalized the deal with madam and asked her to move in with me. Come moving day she was not showing pregnant (yes I know about the note from the developer about the girls not showing pregnant on moving day) she never told me she had the child and in her room mentioned the kid's name. Her info panel still shows her pregnant though. I'm playing the sandbox version on windows 10 pro. The game seem to severely suffer from performance issues once the end of ch2 is near. It becomes really laggy.

***EDIT***

I just realized I've been playing v 0.17.0. Once I applied the v.0.17.4 patch it fixed the Secret problem I mentioned. (y)

Last edited:

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
How to move Alina in new house
I had to talk to her in the massage spa about moving and then on moving day the M/C called her to let her know he was moving then finally after about a week at the spa again the M/C told her to move her ass in.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Speaking of Alina I noticed her newer look. She is a natural girl and quite furry. Not my taste, but it certainly adds variety to the NPC's and deeper dimension to their characters. I liked Paola at first but she won't sleep with the M/C. She's like rail me and get out.

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
even following the damn hints ... all secret does is give a blow job ... it does not matter what choices i make .... do i have to buy a gang .. to get this to fucking work ?
well this update did mess up some old logical paths and who knows how long will take dev to fix all that.
i would advise you to if you can, if you still have or find it somewhere the 16.2 version and then move to 17.4 after you are done with all old content. That worked for me had 0 issues beside Julia birth, but that wasnt game breaking one.
That's exactly what I did. And I got the animation for the sperm and egg, but then no pregnancy.
if you write in console SecretPregn , does it said true or false ?
and i would give same advise as above, if you can find 16.2 version and finish all content there before you move to last one
you can also skip some time and visit there. also dev replied about her
Am on windows 10. All other games work fine, except simple days :(((
yeah for that i cant help you, myself am still on 7, for now and if removing both persistent doesnt fix launch dont know what does. someone some time ago did mention another way, but i got no clue what it is

if anyone wants

Version 0.16.2 Download Links
Windows/Lunux

Android APK

Mac
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-17-4-mega-lono.61893/post-10343367

crunched - all versions
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-17-4-mega-lono.61893/post-10050349

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Speaking of Alina I noticed her newer look. She is a natural girl and quite furry. Not my taste, but it certainly adds variety to the NPC's and deeper dimension to their characters. I liked Paola at first but she won't sleep with the M/C. She's like rail me and get out.
you have to take out quite a few times ... i got her prego 2 times :love:

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
you have to take out quite a few times ... i got her prego 2 times :love:
What I meant with Paola is that she will not have the M/C stay the night with her. I have played this VN since the beginning and I've had Paola with 3 kids. She's now moved in with the M/C and still won't have him stay the night with her. The whole time she was dancing with the M/C at the strip club they were having unprotected drunk sex LOL.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well this update did mess up some old logical paths and who knows how long will take dev to fix all that.
i would advise you to if you can, if you still have or find it somewhere the 16.2 version and then move to 17.4 after you are done with all old content. That worked for me had 0 issues beside Julia birth, but that wasnt game breaking one.

if you write in console SecretPregn , does it said true or false ?
and i would give same advise as above, if you can find 16.2 version and finish all content there before you move to last one
you can also skip some time and visit there. also dev replied about her

yeah for that i cant help you, myself am still on 7, for now and if removing both persistent doesnt fix launch dont know what does. someone some time ago did mention another way, but i got no clue what it is

if anyone wants

Version 0.16.2 Download Links
Windows Mega
Pixeldrain (Compressed) Workupload (Compressed)

Android APK Mega (Unofficial Version)

Linux Mega

crunched - all versions
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-17-4-mega-lono.61893/post-10050349
hummm ... yeah i restarted the game when this version came out ... dammit ... i knew it was a bad idea .... arghhh ..... i need the full version not crunched ..... i don't want shit to fuck up again :LOL:

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I had to rewind back the choice to ask Secret what the red syringe was. Thankfully, I had set a quick save there. If you ask about the red syringe she will take it out of the room, so that next time you see her it will not be available to inject her with it. When she gives you the BJ and tells you she likes your hands on her ass there will be a choice to inject her with the green serum. Do that and if you did NOT ask her earlier about the red serum on the first visit you can choose to hit her with the red as well. The green is a mind control drug that makes her horny and pliable and the red is a fertility drug. That's how she gets knocked up during the BJ scene. If all goes well when you go to see Madam up the elevator Secret will attempt to tell you she is pregnant. You will miss that little message, but later you can return to the club after you have finalized with Madam and she will tell you again. That is also when you can ask her to move in with you.

Reactions: Kirimaru

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I had to rewind back the choice to ask Secret what the red syringe was. Thankfully, I had set a quick save there. If you ask about the red syringe she will take it out of the room, so that next time you see her it will not be available to inject her with it. When she gives you the BJ and tells you she likes your hands on her ass there will be a choice to inject her with the green serum. Do that and if you did NOT ask her earlier about the red serum on the first visit you can choose to hit her with the red as well. The green is a mind control drug that makes her horny and pliable and the red is a fertility drug. That's how she gets knocked up during the BJ scene. If all goes well when you go to see Madam up the elevator Secret will attempt to tell you she is pregnant. You will miss that little message, but later you can return to the club after you have finalized with Madam and she will tell you again. That is also when you can ask her to move in with you.
you should reread my other posts about that ... i tried every combination and nothing works

Reactions: chicho1958
3.90 star(s) 94 Votes