chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I have a problem with secret, I followed the guide, I can use the red seringe, get the pregnancy animation, but at the elevator before finishing the deal with madam just 'good luck Mike'. I've tried many times over, but nothing seems to work.
you had to use both syringes not just 1,when you stole the syringe you had to steal both not just one and used them both,that way you knocked her up

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
can you please help me here? how do I move to the house? I already got the "bug" moved with Betty but still cant move to the new house
Ok this is how it goes, if you were playing 17.0 and then patched the game to 17.4 you need to go back to a save from 16.0 or you can use a save I uploaded where I saved it before moving to new house,I have all girls+alt girls to including secret,might not have as many babies as you but hey atleast you can re bang'em again or you can skip that saturday from moving and bang'em till you get all the babies you had then on any saturday you move.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Ran across an issue, could be a bug, but if you visit Rebecca in the morning after she has had at least one child she asks if you'd like to milk her i.e. suck the milk from her tits. Prior versions where no issue but this new update the option to agree to suck her tits is not available. Only available option is to decline.
Good to know that was in the game and hopefully will be brought back. Would a save from an earlier version potentially help? I wouldn't really know since I've only played this game since v0.17

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
It would be pretty hot if the MC could have a 3some with Anna and her Mom in a future update. Especially having naughty fun out in the pool area. But that probably goes against Patreon rules just like 98% of the tags on f95 do.

It's unfortunate that more places online are trying to squeeze the game devs to basically tell them how to make their own games. Plus limiting the type of content they have. I can understand some content that gets developed could be very questionable. At least there are still some alternatives to patreon for now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sweetluvd

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well keep just few things in mind, not sure how will play out for you since you have got house and all that follow yet, but make sure to start with that they all have at least one kid and till they are in pregnant state they dont move and potentially you loose access to them till next update. the house shopping and all starts to happen after madam deal
all they girls have 2 kids ... and i stopped to get the house ;)

Reactions: micmitja

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Hopefully one of the updates allows the MC to use the blue pills with more of the LI's. Especially Anna since she's the most petite out of all of them. Would be fun to see him take 2 of them and be "knotted" with Elena out in public besides the bedroom scene. Or any of the other women.

megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
I have a problem with secret, I followed the guide, I can use the red seringe, get the pregnancy animation, but at the elevator before finishing the deal with madam just 'good luck Mike'. I've tried many times over, but nothing seems to work.
From what I read.. this is the first time to talk with Madam... after that you will go again to finalize the deal and that is the time Secret will try to tell you that she is pregnant ..but the elevator will cut the sentence..
If you give up the gang.. you will be able to visit again BDSM and you will see Secret and find out that she is pregnant.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
From what I read.. this is the first time to talk with Madam... after that you will go again to finalize the deal and that is the time Secret will try to tell you that she is pregnant ..but the elevator will cut the sentence..
If you give up the gang.. you will be able to visit again BDSM and you will see Secret and find out that she is pregnant.
I was able to get the cutscene with her briefly saying she was pregnant. For some reason when I went back to the BDSM club Secret had already had the baby. I'm not sure how many in game days had passed, but I know it wasn't the usual that the other women go through.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
What about anna's mom clearly there is something there :ROFLMAO:
I doubt it since it falls under the no incest rule from Patreon. megalono would have to switch over to Subscribstar in order to get away with that tag. Along with other potential ones that they pretty much hate now.

Reactions: Budman 1959

dabs07

Jun 20, 2021
Thanks for the answer. Made a mistake in an earlier playthrough and replayed a couple of ingame weeks. Guess my memory of when this scene triggered was off.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
May have found another Paola bug. Talked to her and she told MC she was pregnant, but wasn't showing. Next in game day she called and said he was a father. Not sure what's going on with her coding.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes