micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
can you tell me when this game release new updates?
weekly - monthly or more.
last one took bit longer than usual, otherwise would say 3, 4 months, you can go to P and check for past progress logs when they started and when "its out" posts were made, if you want more precise calculation.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok dev this made me laugh my ass off .... wtg :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL:

hey didn't this king run the crusty crab .. that had spongebob working for him ? :unsure: :LOL: see screenshot #2

can we get a shot at that babe that meet us at the helicopter ??? i mean dam she's hot :love:

oh .. this has had me wondering since .. well that ad came out .. why is Moko so upset by it ... i mean the girl loves to fuck ... but gets upset by the ad ? screenshot #3

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
and this is something i haven't been able to figure out .... Naomi ... she has been pregnant for like dam near a year or 2 game time ... i mean i realize its her 5th but damn that long to have it ... no way !!! :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
follow screenies

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
maria got only 1 kid, for julia you got in guide, but in short, cant mute her cuck hubby, have to take 2 pills and ask him in 2nd breed if he wants kid and ofc most important make sure that each time is ovul time.
i got zara with only 2
v15 changelog - can check in ops
Zara - sex (repeatable) still only 2 kids, but you can have sex
last time she had kid
went to test again (only 1/3 animations on her ovul day)
View attachment 2811423

and saw another option in after sex chat with her, to invite her brother and her slutty wives, more netori incoming
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
makes me wonder if those are the 2 reserved spots View attachment 2811427
for naomi, you got bunch of dif scene variations, just at night save before you get there and keep on loading till you get the one you want (like for solo they both have to be sleeping)
gonna send a pm

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Anyone have a full walkthrough? i need fuck emma but i dont know how do that.
there are couple of triggers like you cant warn james in store (you cut her off), rest is just using lines that are for her.
i wrote guide for that you can check there for more precise , should get you up to disco sex and after is just invite to new house and sleep alone in your bed (click on bed to sleep) and she comes 3x.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
there are couple of triggers like you cant warn james in store (you cut her off), rest is just using lines that are for her.
i wrote guide for that you can check there for more precise , should get you up to disco sex and after is just invite to new house and sleep alone in your bed (click on bed to sleep) and she comes 3x.
yeah yeah we know your a stud ..... well i fucked her in the disco also :p

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: micmitja
3.90 star(s) 94 Votes