pet3rquill48

Aug 23, 2020
Ok so this is what my money situation and home computer look like. Nobody is pregnant. Can anyone please explain why my house won't spawn. I've played through 3 Saturdays now. I can provide any other screenshots if any more context needed.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Ok so this is what my money situation and home computer look like. Nobody is pregnant. Can anyone please explain why my house won't spawn. I've played through 3 Saturdays now. I can provide any other screenshots if any more context needed.
hard to guess why, there are some requirements
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-17-4-mega-lono.61893/post-11302258
and must have few babies out already, also did you cut any girl loose, that could bring issue also
you can share your save and i can check if i can see anything.

pet3rquill48

Aug 23, 2020

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I didn't bring Moko with me and I botched the Secret syringe scene when I didn't know the proper path :(. How do I share my save? I apologize for my naivety.
yeah moko could and probably is a thing that is blocking the move, there was similar discussion about one of main girls (not sure which one atm) when someone didnt brought with and couldnt move
there will be another update fixing all that before production of v018 starts, doubtfull i can do anything till then
as saves goes just drag and drop here in chat as in any other attachments

pet3rquill48

Aug 23, 2020
yeah moko could and probably is a thing that is blocking the move, there was similar discussion about one of main girls (not sure which one atm) when someone didnt brought with and couldnt move
there will be another update fixing all that before production of v018 starts, doubtfull i can do anything till then
Moko just doesn't do it for me. You might underestimate my naivety. How do I find my save in the game directory? I can't find an answer online.

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Moko just doesn't do it for me. You might underestimate my naivety. How do I find my save in the game directory? I can't find an answer online.
in any renpy game you got saves in
SimpleDays-0.17.4-pc\game\saves

and backup saves in
AppData\Roaming\RenPy\ game name - or equivalent of appdata on other systems

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I'm a Mac user. May have to just wait till a later update and see if it gets fixed.
well for Mac you should have in
Library/Application Support - unity, rpgm
or
~/Library/RenPy/save_directory - renpy
probably hidden folder same as appdata

and yeah you will have to wait till proper fix comes for logical paths, which got messed up with this update, no eta on it tho, but dev is working on it

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i had been thinking of leaving rebecca's ass behind ... i don't really care for her .. like Elena ... i don't like either of them :mad:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
i had been thinking of leaving rebecca's ass behind ... i don't really care for her .. like Elena ... i don't like either of them :mad:
yet you went to her bed and make her prego in ch1 pepe smart.png
i do hope that at some point dev will add some life in to her instead off her being lying board for mc to sleep and hump on.
i just leave her there in her room, you can milk some titties (tho true, that one is broken in new house) if you are thirsty and thats bout it.
maybe give her some Moko education.
and elena you can cut off 1st time you meet her, say you aint interested in threesome and you wont see her again.

Last edited:
Reactions: ImperialD

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I can't the game to launch, I've tried several things and nothing happens
for me usually any launch issues are solved by deleting "persistent" from both locations
\game\saves
AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SimpleDays-

someone few days ago was saying that this didnt fix it for him, if that will be issue with you, write more info, system, version,...

matt2210

Sep 23, 2017
for me usually any launch issues are solved by deleting "persistent" from both locations
\game\saves
AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SimpleDays-

someone few days ago was saying that this didnt fix it for him, if that will be issue with you, write more info, system, version,...
That worked, thank you for the advice

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
yet you went to her bed and make her prego in ch1 View attachment 2812270
i do hope that at some point dev will add some life in to her instead off her being lying board for mc to sleep and hump on.
i just leave her there in her room, you can milk some titties (tho true, that one is broken in new house) if you are thirsty and thats bout it.
maybe give her some Moko education.
and elena you can cut off 1st time you meet her, say you aint interested in threesome and you wont see her again.
yeah yeah ... it was hard to say no to banging her ass off .... i mean who can turn down pussy :love:

• Yay, new update!

54llk

Jun 15, 2022
I am a Chinese, our national Sinicization team only made the sinicization of 0.17, may I ask if there is a single patch of 0.172, I seem to need to load the patch of 0.172 before I can load the patch of 0.174. I will not convert Chinese files.

PorfiroSP

Apr 25, 2021
Guys, I have a question, how do you use the red injection in secret?
Ps:I used the green one and even tried to change the dialogue choice .

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Guys, I have a question, how do you use the red injection in secret?
Ps:I used the green one and even tried to change the dialogue choice .
1st time when she takes you on introduction of bdsm, you dont ask about red one (if you do she takes it away and cant use it on sex time)
but
you can still fix it before sex scene, change few variables and you are good, after that there are too many changes
you got written in guide how to
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-17-4-mega-lono.61893/post-8839633

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes