PorfiroSP

Apr 25, 2021
this is my first time modifying the variables, so I don't quite understand how to do this, but wouldn't there be a way to make the MC just call it home?

Reactions: chicho1958

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
this is my first time modifying the variables, so I don't quite understand how to do this, but wouldn't there be a way to make the MC just call it home?
there are 3 variables to check and change if need it
mcBDSMredDrug = 1
mcBDSMredDrugEvent = 0
mcBDSMredDrugKnows = 0
and have to happen before sex scene, before you see this pic
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
after that point, you got bunch of others variables and at end of it even more
but the main thing is i havent manage to get it work even back then pass this point, myself had to replay big chunk of game.
so no i dont have the code for anyone just call her home, but if anyone finds it out do tell.
next best thing you will have when ch3 will start with v0.18 there will be option probably to start new game from ch3, but till then.

Reactions: PorfiroSP

PorfiroSP

Apr 25, 2021
existem 3 variáveis para verificar e alterar se necessário
mcBDSMredDrug = 1
mcBDSMredDrugEvent = 0
mcBDSMredDrugKnows = 0
e tem que acontecer antes da cena de sexo, antes de ver esta foto
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
depois desse ponto, você tem um monte de outras variáveis e no final ainda mais
mas o principal é que não consegui fazê-lo funcionar mesmo naquela época, depois de passar desse ponto, tive que repetir uma grande parte do jogo.
então não, eu não tenho o código para ninguém, apenas ligue para sua casa, mas se alguém descobrir, diga.
a próxima melhor coisa que você terá quando o ch3 começar com v0.18 provavelmente haverá a opção de iniciar um novo jogo a partir do ch3, mas até então.
[/CITAR]
VThanks bro, unfortunately I will have to repeat a good part of the content to have access to this content

Reactions: micmitja

PorfiroSP

Apr 25, 2021
No need, but thanks.
I can do a Speed run from the choice, I really wanted to change the variable and put it pregnant to see if the event appears

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Yes, so I tried to replace 0.172 with translation software translation, but that didn't work, so I came to ask if there was a 0.172 patch for 0.17.
same as i said above, .0, .1 and .2 were made by dev as whole, but you can check pages around the link that is in post you have quoted, i see just whole packages.

joeblack21

Jun 19, 2017
Can anyone help me? When I buy the new house nothing else happens, and I already made it spend more than 3 weeks and nothing.

CHICOCHE 2223

Jan 18, 2021
there are couple of triggers like you cant warn james in store (you cut her off), rest is just using lines that are for her.
i wrote guide for that you can check there for more precise , should get you up to disco sex and after is just invite to new house and sleep alone in your bed (click on bed to sleep) and she comes 3x.
Thanks bro, i hope that work, other wise, i have to play the game from the beginning.

Mar 29, 2023
Quick questions.
1. is it best to impregnate all the girls currently living with you and give birth to their max amount of children before moving to the mansion?
2. Also when you eventually move to the mansion which girls will be joining you in the new house?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Quick questions.
1. is it best to impregnate all the girls currently living with you and give birth to their max amount of children before moving to the mansion?
2. Also when you eventually move to the mansion which girls will be joining you in the new house?
only let Naomi have 4 kids .. before moving ... if your gonna do that .... trust me .. i did the same thing and micmitja had to end up fixing it for me .. cause of a dev error :rolleyes:

Xelgetsu

Aug 3, 2018
I give up, Ema's event and her night visit doesn't happen.
It's supposed to happen a few days after moving into the new house... Idk, maybe it's a bug or maybe first I should complete the other girls' task...
- by the way, I followed a guide that was shared in this thread to get Ema's events

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I give up, Ema's event and her night visit doesn't happen.
It's supposed to happen a few days after moving into the new house... Idk, maybe it's a bug or maybe first I should complete the other girls' task...
- by the way, I followed a guide that was shared in this thread to get Ema's events
it does ... you just have others to visit ... then goto bed and she'll show up ... it worked that way for me

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
same as i said above, .0, .1 and .2 were made by dev as whole, but you can check pages around the link that is in post you have quoted, i see just whole packages.
i'm still having problems with Julia having her 2nd kid .... it keeps telling me to wait for her to have it :LOL:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
i'm still having problems with Julia having her 2nd kid .... it keeps telling me to wait for her to have it :LOL:
well "universal_day.rpyc" fix her 2nd kid for me and i did had it in new house
Thanks bro, i hope that work, other wise, i have to play the game from the beginning.
yw, and if all fails, there is always option to just wait for next 018 update with "start new game from ch3". unless you want to replay, it will take a while. probably end of year.

Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well "universal_day.rpyc" fix her 2nd kid for me and i did had it in new house

yw, and if all fails, there is always option to just wait for next 018 update with "start new game from ch3". unless you want to replay, it will take a while. probably end of year.
yeah hell i forgot about that patch .. thanks (y)

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
but that Naomi bitch has been pregnant for like 2 or 3 years now .. damn
I don't know if this has anything to do with it but I had 5 kids with moko and naomi didn't even come on the 21st,also in another save I had 4 kids with naomi but 5thshe was pregnant before I was born so add your 2 or 3 years to my ???years, Now on my ultimate testing save just letting things go the way they should but also doing an ultimate test(can't spill beans yet) and NO cheats, so might leave that save here incase I kick the bucket because my ultimate test is long but don't need many kids to max the girls and still haven't done the final testing.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
in any renpy game you got saves in
SimpleDays-0.17.4-pc\game\saves

and backup saves in
AppData\Roaming\RenPy\ game name - or equivalent of appdata on other systems
which software are you using? to run your system ?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I don't know if this has anything to do with it but I had 5 kids with moko and naomi didn't even come on the 21st,also in another save I had 4 kids with naomi but 5thshe was pregnant before I was born so add your 2 or 3 years to my ???years, Now on my ultimate testing save just letting things go the way they should but also doing an ultimate test(can't spill beans yet) and NO cheats, so might leave that save here incase I kick the bucket because my ultimate test is long but don't need many kids to max the girls and still haven't done the final testing.
yeah i got that worked out .. with micmitja helping me (y)

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes