chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
this is my first time modifying the variables, so I don't quite understand how to do this, but wouldn't there be a way to make the MC just call it home?
I have save before that scene if you need, but warning I have a few kids and some don't even look like mine, my guess
micmitja been sneaking into my house while I was at work, that guy was born to horny so just put some sensors at home or put a gps on the guy so you know where he is. :ROFLMAO: :p

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
which software are you using? to run your system ?
me still on win7 till i move my ass to buy latest tech which am planing since precorona times, and tech is out since end of last year
I have save before that scene if you need, but warning I have a few kids and some don't even look like mine, my guess
micmitja been sneaking into my house while I was at work, that guy was born to horny so just put some sensors at home or put a gps on the guy so you know where he is. :ROFLMAO: :p
ezgif-3-8ea88a336c.gif

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
real twist would be if Zara would be from royal family, the renegade child, path in to family and daddy couldnt do anything to you without hurting his princess
Zara is real fucking hot with her hair down ... damn man .. to bad this girl is not real living and taking care of this old man ;) if you get my drift :love:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Zara is real fucking hot with her hair down ... damn man .. to bad this girl is not real living and taking care of this old man ;) if you get my drift :love:
well did for joke pic search, direct face didnt find any to compare
but this one was nice found
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
goes nicely with theme

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
oh btw .. what happens if i don't fuck Rebecca and knock her up .... it won't fuck it up for other girls in game , will it ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
oh btw .. what happens if i don't fuck Rebecca and knock her up .... it won't fuck it up for other girls in game , will it ?
restarting game again thinking.png you sure got will to do so
well, 1st prego she might not come with you, but check the guides linked to op, those should be good for ch1
and i dont really think it would, shes not really included in to anything, she just lies flat in room all the time after she comes.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
restarting game again View attachment 2814753 you sure got will to do so
well, 1st prego she might not come with you, but check the guides linked to op, those should be good for ch1
and i dont really think it would, shes not really included in to anything, she just lies flat in room all the time after she comes.
yep .. restarting .... i do that way to much for my own good .... but i actually like this game alot :love: ... i mean i hate the grinding parts :( .. but what ya gonna do ..... gotta pay the price for playing this awesome game :) .. and if its grinding .. oh well ... grind me baby :ROFLMAO::LOL:

Reactions: micmitja

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
real twist would be if Zara would be from royal family, the renegade child, path in to family and daddy couldnt do anything to you without hurting his princess
Yeah like you care if they royal or not you only think with your dick,you should teach him how to talk , he the one making the babies not you :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: CircaAD

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
restarting game again View attachment 2814753 you sure got will to do so
Wasn't she always saying she wanted a 3some, besides only 1 time I started from chp 1 to test something but now all my new games are from chp 2, and yup Rebecca just a pain in the ass doesn't participate in anything, Dev better add something or people might just start again and dump her

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes