ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
it all depend on pretty much on announcement, after that is T-20. and after that when you wake up in bed alone, for some events going to sleep alone to trigger in morning was a thing. tho those days you do get sent in to room before all are up.
also event priority if there are other things in morning that have to trigger. but in general 1st pregnancies are all pretty much scripted, require certain things to happen, so who knows, with this update you can always only hope its not a bug :D
ok sure .. you haven't noticed the date ??? on those screenies :LOL:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
ok sure .. you haven't noticed the date ??? on those screenies :LOL:
birth was day after initial pregnant shot, year got 4 months there i think
only date that matters with pregnancy is
NamePregnDay - announcement
and CurrentDay - have to be + 20 days

Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
birth was day after initial pregnant shot, year got 4 months there i think
only date that matters with pregnancy is
NamePregnDay - announcement
and CurrentDay - have to be + 20 days
i think your right about that ... the years .. aww who cares if its a baby and she doesn't have it for 3 - 4 years after you knock her up :LOL:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Your change only applies to those that chose to rape a sleeping girl that is involved with his best friend and impregnated her. The line, as it stands now, allows for those that need to think about all of the possible scenarios.

Fucked her
Didn't fuck her
Fucked her with a condom
Fucked her with no condom and pulled out
Knocked her up in chapter one
Possibly knocked her up in the club
Any combination of those scenarios
That's true still haven't gone threw that path trying knock up ema in club or maybe in beach after that scene with anna, but if I had guees would be club,but now trying another test,good thing don't have to start from ch1 but still have ch2 to do and while trying ema path will try get james to be with her not elena. So many paths, being loyal with anna in ch1 ended up in wedding and end game, that was 1 ending.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Reactions: micmitja

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
i actually thought the MC was gonna say something to Ema .. when towards the end when she's in bed with me ... er i mean my MC .... that he did what he did ... because he loved her ..... but ... alas she doesn't return to his room after they fuck again a 3rd time ... go figure :eek:
I got a response from someone and have to make another run test with ema,not doing anything in ch 1 might lead to knocking her up in club or telling james no for 3some and I keep elena for myself and james goes back to emma,will have to check that option,still working on this new testing almost done,should be done today, dam I forgot I need sleep to, a fck it when I die I'll sleep for 3-4 years to make up for lost naps. :giggle:

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
Does the cronological time matter if the club event with ema triggers before the Elena prego james comes to ask mc to take care of ema?

ptrchp

Oct 6, 2018
i think your right about that ... the years .. aww who cares if its a baby and she doesn't have it for 3 - 4 years after you knock her up :LOL:
I may have found an explanation to Dora's first child late birth: in a replay from the start of ch 2, I was experiencing the same scenario (Dora pregnant but not giving birth) and it was only after advancing the talks with her and talking about her dental clinic that we finally had her first baby.

Maybe it is tied to that talk, is that similar to your experience?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I may have found an explanation to Dora's first child late birth: in a replay from the start of ch 2, I was experiencing the same scenario (Dora pregnant but not giving birth) and it was only after advancing the talks with her and talking about her dental clinic that we finally had her first baby.

Maybe it is tied to that talk, is that similar to your experience?
could be .. cause during that time .. i didn't proceed with her ... i was working on other girls :unsure:

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
can you help with the steps with ema
Haven't tested her paths yet, there seems to be a couple, I did see variables that's why I can't tell you, but if you want her for youself(this is how I gt her) I knocked her up at ch1,went beach with her, but drinks with alcohol,go shopping with her and if anna isn't pregnant she goes to,don't say anything to james when he walks in clothing store with elena,go clube with her,and agree with her when you go have lunch, also ddon't mention ema when you go lunch with him/elena(be on james side. I haven't tried the other path so don't know,that's ema staying with james and ignoring james and try convince of taying with ema,don't know what can happen.Will find out today once I finish testing something(almost done).

Reactions: IPsycho

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
No compressed version of the latest update?
I can't recall but I did see some links might want scroll back some pages or quiet a few pages,people here helping other players os might need scroll back a few pages.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Thanks. I tried searching using the "compressed" keyword and strangely enough it did not come up in the results.
it works, but depend on the game, some call it crunched, ..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and to make it easier on you, make sure you got set on most recent
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes