ViPo

Jul 15, 2021
how do i trigger citizenship event?
Girl Event still shows Sasha's spa sessions - Repeatable (have her on love-35)

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
When is the chapter 3 coming out?
i would say to no expect it sooner than xmas, havent even started yet, for now hes still on logical paths fixes for current update.
you go to police and talk with the cop, but thats all that is also, nothing after, thats for next 018 update
you can bring Sasha up to 60 with repeatable sex, some dif chat middle of sex for a while and thats all that is.

Reactions: ArDZer and IPsycho

ViPo

Jul 15, 2021
It seems my game is broken. I am playing VN style and Teodora hasn't called back (after the 1st child, which was ages ago) nor do i get the option to go to the police station.
Will need to start again :(

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
It seems my game is broken. I am playing VN style and Teodora hasn't called back (after the 1st child, which was ages ago) nor do i get the option to go to the police station.
Will need to start again :(
lots of that is broken (logical paths messed up), so good chance you get same issues if you replay now, i would wait at least till final version of this update comes out, which dev is working ever since.
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-17-4-mega-lono.61893/post-11325132
no eta on that tho
and could also be some other trigger.

Reactions: CircaAD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
lots of that is broken (logical paths messed up), so good chance you get same issues if you replay now, i would wait at least till final version of this update comes out, which dev is working ever since.
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-17-4-mega-lono.61893/post-11325132
no eta on that tho
and could also be some other trigger.
its probably due to all the girls that in game ... i mean dam we bang the hell out of alot of them and have a ton of kids ... not that i'm complaining mind you ... :LOL:
it just no wonder some are messed up ... i believe the dev will fix them all in the end .. well i hope the dev does :unsure:

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
its probably due to all the girls that in game ... i mean dam we bang the hell out of alot of them and have a ton of kids ... not that i'm complaining mind you ... :LOL:
it just no wonder some are messed up ... i believe the dev will fix them all in the end .. well i hope the dev does :unsure:
he will in time, tho 1st have to find where it broke, which honestly could be anywhere between v015 to now, then is when saves started to broke and persistents crash
tho i am good, my saves working nicely with all completed content waiting on next chapter, for new guys does sucks a bit, but they cant do much but wait.

Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
he will in time, tho 1st have to find where it broke, which honestly could be anywhere between v015 to now, then is when saves started to broke and persistents crash
tho i am good, my saves working nicely with all completed content waiting on next chapter, for new guys does sucks a bit, but they cant do much but wait.
oh btw .. so far the games works nice even tho i left out Rebecca ... altho i didn't leave out Elena ... i don't like her either .... but i figure if i leave Elena out i might not get Ema ... i've wanted her from the start ... to bad the dev makes us wait till way later in game to get a shot at having her :( but oh well at least we get her in the end ... maybe more ways then one ;)

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
oh btw .. so far the games works nice even tho i left out Rebecca ... altho i didn't leave out Elena ... i don't like her either .... but i figure if i leave Elena out i might not get Ema ... i've wanted her from the start ... to bad the dev makes us wait till way later in game to get a shot at having her :( but oh well at least we get her in the end ... maybe more ways then one ;)
only matter of time now till Ema joins breeding club, hopefully next kid with next update of 018 .
i know quite few ppl that are waiting just for her now for years.
shes the golden goose of this game, the mom, grandma version everyone are waiting for.

Reactions: ImperialD

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
as for meat when she asks what you want for dinner, then hug her and put your hands on her butt, it gets better after that

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
only matter of time now till Ema joins breeding club, hopefully next kid with next update of 018 .
i know quite few ppl that are waiting just for her now for years.
shes the golden goose of this game, the mom, grandma version everyone are waiting for.
i heard that .. i've been wanting to stay on her since i took her ... hehehe :love:

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes