estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.17.4

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1.01 GiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

JR_LIV

Mar 9, 2023
Hey which is sand box in "simple days v0.17" android version visual novel style ( guided story ) or open world (many choices )?

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
megalono First like to say the game is awesome,now that I got that outta the way let's get down to the important stuff. After I finish a game I like to test other stuff(might play game 5-10 times)that way I can help more people going different routes and also find little mistakes. Now I'm testing ema, so on my test decided to leave ema alone meaning look but don't touch no sex nothing...and I ran into this(pics Screenshot_122.png )and now to what is really important for everyone that plays the game, WE ALL WANT OUR OWN BATHROOM it's very annoying that 9/10 times we shower a girl comes in, but we are all humans and we can forgive this if you give us Desire, you can't give us a candy and expect us to not to eat it :p :giggle: Also just an idea when you get the message "go home and sleep" why not takes us directly to bed instead making us click till we get there. Oh yeah 1 more thing make a "move time forward" in the kitchen or mc room also annoying have to do so many things just to pass time..yeah we know that sleeping with girl skips time but still you have to go threw the sex dialogue...
Screenshot_120.png

Last edited:

fengyuan

Jun 8, 2021
使用翻译器这是一个英语论坛,您的帖子可能会被我的版主删除
Just telling this person to use a translator so moderator doesn't delete post, this person is asking when they going to release this game in china.....my guess when they stop being communists.
because of their country
Translators will be charged again
As far as I know, their latest version is only V17.0
Even if responded to the other party, didn't give any news.

Last edited:
Reactions: chicho1958

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok .. the dev needs to fix this .. its after the move in the mansion .... Dora's oval day is 8 .... check out the screenshots ... its day 2 and what she says :

Reactions: chicho1958

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Reactions: Kioakak
3.90 star(s) 94 Votes