ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Could you bring vicky back to :cry:
she just wanted you to knock her up ... to which we're all suckers for that pussy and we all cavein .. and give it to her ... forget about her ... she history man history :cool:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
she just wanted you to knock her up ... to which we're all suckers for that pussy and we all cavein .. and give it to her ... forget about her ... she history man history :cool:
well dev did promised last year that she will come to visit, that should happen round 2 updates ago and hasnt yet.
she should come to visit and bring your kid, but non of that happened yet. someday

• Thinking Face
Reactions: chicho1958

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well dev did promised last year that she will come to visit, that should happen round 2 updates ago and hasnt yet.
she should come to visit and bring your kid, but non of that happened yet. someday
keep dreaming Vicky lover .. keep dreaming .. she's just cock hungry ... and since we gave what she wanted .. say le vie baby :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Well if you want Vicky, Rebecca has a sister named Vicky..but I think you gonna need a bigger plane :rolleyes:
Screenshot_128.png
And she on a diet, so what you say you gonna pay for her plane ticket?
Screenshot_49.png

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
keep dreaming Vicky lover .. keep dreaming .. she's just cock hungry ... and since we gave what she wanted .. say le vie baby :ROFLMAO:
well i can feed her with another kid, no problem, it wouldnt be proper visit without giving her another gift.

Well if you want Vicky, Rebecca has a sister named Vicky..but I think you gonna need a bigger plane :rolleyes:
View attachment 2829152
And she on a diet, so what you say you gonna pay for her plane ticket?
View attachment 2829157
1691248917397.png
no fly zone for that one
sunny-frank.gif

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
oh i started another game .. this time i'm gonna not rape Ema ... and not fuck with some other girls ... to see what happens .. wish me luck (y)
I did ema path without even getting close to her,no alcohol at beach/warned james/didn't have 3some with elena/james and nothing happen at club. Was trying get her back with james but got tired waiting for something to happen and said fck it, so just with save trying get all the babies maxed but can't seem to get rebecca 5th kid and only need 2 more for naomi and I'm maxed. Even tried not giving secret the red syringe to see if edmon would make them but mc only gave him the green one was gonna try a no girl path leaving all main girls but saw a post that we needed them. And with sasha tried the ultimate had to get maria knocked up so when she gave birth would be when sasha startingovulating and was like 10+days bangin her 1 day after another and nothing. So my testing days are over but I could swear I had 5 kids with rebecca on another save before moving to new house but screwed up that save because was trying get maria 2nd child when I realized she can only have 1 and she wouldn't come back was with sasha for like 2 months and got tired veggie crap,maybe I'll start from chap 2 and get all 43/43 kids before moving. Got tons scenes at nw house but saw variables with Lyn but only pool scenes and I think some variables were from watching tv or in the hall. Also if you saw some my pics on ema you can tell dev messed up because mc was saying she ain't too deep and james saying how you know you didn't fck her and another pic so might as well knock her up but might tell james to fck off I don't like elena with 1 kid and she wants the $/car and house da fck she thinks I am a bank. But she has 5 variables for 5 kids so I might try but this time more 3 some with james since she got knocked up with him.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ImperialD

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
he can't say shit to me .. i'm a Moko Fucker :LOL::love::LOL:
Hey you can discriminate the rest they need banging to...that's of course if you want send them to my house I won't mind giving you a hand just keep rebecca, but you can just bump into her at the pool and know...kinda drown her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ImperialD

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm thinking something similar. I think it's best to exhaust your options BEFORE you move into your new home.
There are many bugs from that moment that will surely be corrected in future updates.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I did ema path without even getting close to her,no alcohol at beach/warned james/didn't have 3some with elena/james and nothing happen at club. Was trying get her back with james but got tired waiting for something to happen and said fck it, so just with save trying get all the babies maxed but can't seem to get rebecca 5th kid and only need 2 more for naomi and I'm maxed. Even tried not giving secret the red syringe to see if edmon would make them but mc only gave him the green one was gonna try a no girl path leaving all main girls but saw a post that we needed them. And with sasha tried the ultimate had to get maria knocked up so when she gave birth would be when sasha startingovulating and was like 10+days bangin her 1 day after another and nothing. So my testing days are over but I could swear I had 5 kids with rebecca on another save before moving to new house but screwed up that save because was trying get maria 2nd child when I realized she can only have 1 and she wouldn't come back was with sasha for like 2 months and got tired veggie crap,maybe I'll start from chap 2 and get all 43/43 kids before moving. Got tons scenes at nw house but saw variables with Lyn but only pool scenes and I think some variables were from watching tv or in the hall. Also if you saw some my pics on ema you can tell dev messed up because mc was saying she ain't too deep and james saying how you know you didn't fck her and another pic so might as well knock her up but might tell james to fck off I don't like elena with 1 kid and she wants the $/car and house da fck she thinks I am a bank. But she has 5 variables for 5 kids so I might try but this time more 3 some with james since she got knocked up with him.
ok .. thats cool .... but i want Ema .. just not knock her up yet :unsure: .. don't know if that will work .. but will try .... and Elena .. i really don't want her James's ass can have that slut :LOL:
leaving out Rebecca again .. don't like her either .... and won't come in Elena when that comes up .... and won't try to get Alina pregnant .... hmmm .. well i'll stop there for now ... (y)

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes