ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
quick question ......

why do i have to buy Moko a car .. i thought she had alot of cash also ??? :unsure:
yeah yeah i'm a cheap ass :ROFLMAO:

oh yeah btw ... i'm about ready to slap the shit outta Anna ... she's cramping my style trying to hook up with Julia ... Anna keeps wanting to jog with me dammit :LOL:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
good thing i didn't have to buy Ema a damn vehicle also :LOL:
damn 7 attempts to get Paola pregnant .. finally got her ... wooo hooo :love:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: micmitja

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
How many kids do you actually get in the game?
And what update is it you move into the new house? Im on version 17.4
43/43 but vicky/ema don't count...yet.
micmitja is the baby expert, if you can't knock up your girls give him a call he'll knock'em all, shit he'll probably knock up all the girls in everyone,s games if he could....or probably did but we haven't caught him yet, just go Maury show and ask for dna test.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok wtf .. James have a hidden mouse in his pocket that has a shit tone of cash ... wtf does she mean him and i are rich .. i'm the rich fucker here dammit :LOL::ROFLMAO:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
ok wtf .. James have a hidden mouse in his pocket that has a shit tone of cash ... wtf does she mean him and i are rich .. i'm the rich fucker here dammit :LOL::ROFLMAO:
hes richer for 10 bucks at time, each time he comes in office to ask for money
and then later on he does get mc to buy her a house.

Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ya know i thought my MC's dick was huge .. but damn he aint got shit compared to the great Monto .... i do see why they call him the great tho :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: micmitja

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
cars are only after 2 kids, so maybe next update or one after, depend on dev
Not for elena she asks for house+$ then for car and in her variables she can have 5 kids, but please dude(get's on knees and begs)don't bang her in my game imagine with 1 kid what she asks for but 5 shit probably wants an island/private jet/maids. Please stay away from her in my game I'll pay you more than Madam and I won't mess with you again(lol, yeah right). :ROFLMAO: :rolleyes:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Not for elena she asks for house+$ then for car and in her variables she can have 5 kids, but please dude(get's on knees and begs)don't bang her in my game imagine with 1 kid what she asks for but 5 shit probably wants an island/private jet/maids. Please stay away from her in my game I'll pay you more than Madam and I won't mess with you again(lol, yeah right). :ROFLMAO: :rolleyes:
ok i got your answer about the nightclub thing ... nope you don't even get to fuck her :mad:

Reactions: chicho1958

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
well at that point island might be good investment. as long as it stays under your name

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes