satirious

Mar 15, 2021
i didn't feel guilty at all .... she was a great fuck .... errr ahh i meant to say ... my mc loved fucking her ;)
I didn't touch Ema in chapter 1
I did buy alcohol at the beach
I did let James get caught
I turned down the Elena/James 3 way

Still got to fuck Ema at the club and she came to the MC's bedroom 3 times in the new house that ended in a filling her up.

Reactions: micmitja

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
i didn't feel guilty at all .... she was a great fuck .... errr ahh i meant to say ... my mc loved fucking her ;)
Also gonna try 2 things for elena since she has 5 variables for kids but only time she got knocked up was with james so gonna do 3somes to see if I can get her knocked up but first I need 2-3 more jobs and if she doesn't get knocked up might just dump her and tell james NO on 3some or just maybe not give her romantic answers, also wanted ask you..you won't happen to have a boat? I want take elena/rebecca on a boat trip we going feed some white sharks...if only they knew they gonna be the food.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I didn't touch Ema in chapter 1
I did buy alcohol at the beach
I did let James get caught
I turned down the Elena/James 3 way

Still got to fuck Ema at the club and she came to the MC's bedroom 3 times in the new house that ended in a filling her up.
but did you get her pregnant at the nightclub ? ... wondering people wanna know :cautious:

Reactions: chicho1958

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
but did you get her pregnant at the nightclub ? ... wondering people wanna know :cautious:
No idea

I'm guessing here because it isn't stated in game.
The 3 visits at night in the new house are the dialog options to close or set her path. IF you convince her that you actually want her, the 3rd visit ends with sex and she wants you to fill her up.

Speculation: You knocked her up at the club and the post club phone call both of you say you don't remember so she's fucking you again to convince you it's yours or you didn't but, she's sealing the deal now that she is fully over James' shit amd knows you'll take care of her. It matters little in the end. Those 3 night visits give you the chance to declare your intent and be rewarded if you want her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
No idea

The 3 visits at night in the new house are the dialog options to close or set her path. IF you convince her that you actually want her, the 3rd visit ends with sex and she wants you to fill her up.

Speculation: You knocked her up at the club and the post club phone call both of you say you don't remember so she's fucking you again to convince you it's yours or you didn't but, she's sealing the deal now that she is fully over James' shit amd knows you'll take care of her. It matters little in the end. Those 3 night visits give you the chance to declare your intent and be rewarded if you want her.
odd i didn't rape her at the start .... and had sex with Elena ...cause the opposing answer was to tell James to stay with Ema ... and he sent Elena home :unsure:
which i found odd :unsure:

Reactions: chicho1958

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
No idea

well 3 visits are her end content
they are wondering if you got any kid with her before 3 visits happened. was there any announcement, baby, anything.

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
well 3 visits are her end content
they are wondering if you got any kid with her before 3 visits happened. was there any announcement, baby, anything.
No announcement and no egg animation but, as you said, the third visit is the extent of her content so far. I think it's being handled like Maria's first pregnancy. It's an end of content event so you don't know until later on for suspense and story reasons.

• Thinking Face

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
No announcement and no egg animation but, as you said, the third visit is the extent of her content so far. I think it's being handled like Maria's first pregnancy. It's an end of content event so you don't know until later on for suspense and story reasons.
yeah and then we all will get 2nd kid, those that got one from ch1, in next or which ever update
they just want to know, if you dont rape, make love to her and impregnate her in ch1, if there is another chance in between. and i guess if you got 0 kids with her, there isnt.

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
odd i didn't rape her at the start .... and had sex with Elena ...cause the opposing answer was to tell James to stay with Ema ... and he sent Elena home :unsure:
which i found odd :unsure:
Earlier releases required Elena to get pregnant for James to abandon Ema and that allowed you to start her route. You essentially paid almost a half Million to get Ema from James. In this release, megalono removed the Elena requirement so you no longer have to accept paying for James' gold digging whore to get Ema. Which I appreciate very much. He used a nice character model for Elena but, there are others I'd rather focus on that don't drain the funds so quickly. Especially now that you have daily/nightly access to almost every girl you can knock up.

If you like fucking Elena or you like MMF content, then you are still able to do that without it changing the ability to get Ema.

With that said. Elena is such a used up slut that she can't feel anything unless she has two dicks at once or you use the pills.

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
yeah and then we all will get 2nd kid, those that got one from ch1, in next or which ever update
they just want to know, if you dont rape, make love to her and impregnate her in ch1, if there is another chance in between. and i guess if you got 0 kids with her, there isnt.
Zero kids is still where it stands for now. It being end of content up to this point, it makes sense that she will have repeatable options in the near future so it's probably best to code more kids and such events when that happens.

Stinky

Jun 3, 2017
Betty has moved in with me but can't seem to have sex with her. Every time I go to her room she's streaming. Is that how it's supposed to be this release or am I missing something?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Earlier releases required Elena to get pregnant for James to abandon Ema and that allowed you to start her route. You essentially paid almost a half Million to get Ema from James. In this release, megalono removed the Elena requirement so you no longer have to accept paying for James' gold digging whore to get Ema. Which I appreciate very much. He used a nice character model for Elena but, there are others I'd rather focus on that don't drain the funds so quickly. Especially now that you have daily/nightly access to almost every girl you can knock up.

If you like fucking Elena or you like MMF content, then you are still able to do that without it changing the ability to get Ema.

With that said. Elena is such a used up slut that she can't feel anything unless she has two dicks at once or you use the pills.
i'm using 17.4 version

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok heres an odd one for ya's ... Paola's day is the 26th .... i knocked her up on the 12th :oops:
am i fertile or what (y)

ok Moko locking her door on me .. is pissing me off ... i'm now thinking of dumping her sorry as next run thru ... serves that bitch right :devilish:

Last edited:

ptrchp

Oct 6, 2018
ok heres an odd one for ya's ... Paola's day is the 26th .... i knocked her up on the 12th :oops:
am i fertile or what (y)

ok Moko locking her door on me .. is pissing me off ... i'm now thinking of dumping her sorry as next run thru ... serves that bitch right :devilish:
After the first kid, I've always pregged Paola in the old house only outside ovul days because in those days I was forced to wear a condom; in the new house it seems we can have her preggo also on the ovul days instead (but I need more kids available to test thoroughly :D )

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
so ,,, ok .. let me see if i get this right .... i buy a huge mansion ..... (y)
i have like oh 10 hot babes move in with me ...... (y)
my parents .. and Anna's parents move in with us ....... (y)
and theres only 1 bathroom ... do we all share it ... or just me and the girls ... :LOL:
and our mom's and dad's piss and shit out in the pool ... :ROFLMAO:
or is there an outhouse i haven't seen yet :unsure:

• Haha
3.90 star(s) 94 Votes