ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok i'm pretty old .... and in all my years i never heard of a Quck fuck ... what the hell is that .... farting while fucking ? :unsure: :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok .. will someone put that list of which babe can have how many kids please .. i deleted the damn thing on accident :cry:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
how do you like this shit .. i leave out Moko and they steal a huge chunk of my hard earned cash ..... fucking thief's :mad:

before and after screenshots (y)

check out my cash flow drop :eek:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: micmitja

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
how do you like this shit .. i leave out Moko and they steal a huge chunk of my hard earned cash ..... fucking thief's :mad:

before and after screenshots (y)

check out my cash flow drop :eek:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::LOL:
Why is there a police man at the door?
Also what version is this game on? Im at 17.4

budgie

Sep 18, 2018
Hello everyone,
I have totally lost track of... can someone please write me a short summary, which girl can have how many babies?
Or which of the girls can get pregnant without giving birth in this version...
Thanks in advance!

Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Hello everyone,
I have totally lost track of... can someone please write me a short summary, which girl can have how many babies?
Or which of the girls can get pregnant without giving birth in this version...
Thanks in advance!
i got a list from micmitja

here :

Reactions: budgie

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i got a good tip for those of you who are finding it hard at times to get a certain girl pregnant ... what i do is save it before fucking the girl ... precede to fuck them ... if you fail ... shut down the game for a few minutes .. start it back up , reload where to saved it and fuck that girl again .... it seems to always work for me to knock any certain babe up ;)

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes