micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Wasn't she always saying she wanted a 3some, besides only 1 time I started from chp 1 to test something but now all my new games are from chp 2, and yup Rebecca just a pain in the ass doesn't participate in anything, Dev better add something or people might just start again and dump her
well i got no recollection of that, closest she was to another girl was in room ch1 with anna, after that no clue.
ever since she looks like in need for one adrenalin shot in her ass to fill her with some life and energy.
only time she moves out of her room is when she announces pregnancy and goes for delivery
ofc she eats and watching tv also in old house

Reactions: chicho1958

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well i got no recollection of that, closest she was to another girl was in room ch1 with anna, after that no clue.
ever since she looks like in need for one adrenalin shot in her ass to fill her with some life and energy.
only time she moves out of her room is when she announces pregnancy and goes for delivery
sounds like what Moko keeps talking about ... while they where sitting on the couch :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: micmitja

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Is there anyway yo ove time forward in new house,kinda pain in the butt,good thing have save before moving,might go back to that save and finish all before moving,but when I saw the moving took a chance only had 15 when parents asked, 18 on my other save but doesn't make difference but maybe will test when all girls maxed to see if I send parents to emegency :ROFLMAO:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Is there anyway yo ove time forward in new house,kinda pain in the butt,good thing have save before moving,might go back to that save and finish all before moving,but when I saw the moving took a chance only had 15 when parents asked, 18 on my other save but doesn't make difference but maybe will test when all girls maxed to see if I send parents to emegency :ROFLMAO:
sure skipping days are super fast in new house, just visit any of the new girls have sex scroll thru (right after you wake up), sleep after and wake up next morning
otherwise with each thing you do it skips time, visiting, kitchen, pool, locked doors of girls and sooner or later you see movie time
or you can also just use console for that
DayTimePeriod = 1 / 8

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
sure skipping days are super fast in new house, just visit any of the new girls have sex scroll thru (right after you wake up), sleep after and wake up next morning
otherwise with each thing you do it skips time, visiting, kitchen, pool, locked doors of girls and sooner or later you see movie time
or you can also just use console for that
DayTimePeriod = 1 / 8
yeah but trying get to night,did,kitchen/shower,pool but time remains same, always have to spa.gym to move time to evening then tv for night and if you tell girls they put you in evening but you have to stay the night, night is for naomi she only has 1 kid even thou the 3some knocked up moko again,was trying knock both of them same time but date was wrong.

• Thinking Face

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
yeah but trying get to night,did,kitchen/shower,pool but time remains same, always have to spa.gym to move time to evening then tv for night and if you tell girls they put you in evening but you have to stay the night, night is for naomi she only has 1 kid even thou the 3some knocked up moko again,was trying knock both of them same time but date was wrong.
ok went to test myself, to skip time till evening, couch time
1x 1690824264062.png ; 1x 1690824322389.png ; 1x 1690824264062.png ; 1x 1690824410223.png ; 1x 1690824264062.png ; 1x 1690824410223.png , 1x 1690824264062.png
= 1690824505367.png
but if you want to speed it up
DayTimePeriod = 7
if you want to skip the couch just write
DayTimePeriod = 8

or if you want to speed it up a bit, go to job do all the shit till you are free to choose when sitting, go back home - pool , kitchen, shower, kitchen , shower, couch

another variation
breakfast, job, pool, back to job, kitchen - couch

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
ok went to test myself, to skip time till evening, couch time
1x View attachment 2815023 ; 1x View attachment 2815027 ; 1x View attachment 2815023 ; 1x View attachment 2815045 ; 1x View attachment 2815023 ; 1x View attachment 2815045 , 1x View attachment 2815023
= View attachment 2815054
but if you want to speed it up
DayTimePeriod = 7
if you want to skip the couch just write
DayTimePeriod = 8

or if you want to speed it up a bit, go to job do all the shit till you are free to choose when sitting, go back home - pool , kitchen, shower, kitchen , shower, couch

another variation
breakfast, job, pool, back to job, kitchen - couch
Lol was checking Lydias conversations with mc at night and when she tells him ready to meet my pussy, mc says yes, she should've said after not talking to you was talking with the monster :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok .. i didn't do shit with Rebecca ... and i think i found a problem ... check out the screenshot ... Dora got pregnant before we moved to mohoro ... right .... still hasn't had the 1st kid yet and Anna / Moko have had their 1st ones ... going on their 2nd kids :unsure:

• Thinking Face

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
and in case you thought anything odd about this .. let me show you Moko and Anna's stats ... see screenshots

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
and in case you thought anything odd about this .. let me show you Moko and Anna's stats ... see screenshots
well maybe pregnant happens after sex and not necessary pregn = true, and if it is remains till announcement
one more with Moko till naomi shows up

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
whats really off with this is .. i got Dora pregnant before i got Vicky pregnant .... and Dora is just now having hers :ROFLMAO:
it should have been born a toddler :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
it all depend on pretty much on announcement, after that is T-20. and after that when you wake up in bed alone, for some events going to sleep alone to trigger in morning was a thing. tho those days you do get sent in to room before all are up.
also event priority if there are other things in morning that have to trigger. but in general 1st pregnancies are all pretty much scripted, require certain things to happen, so who knows, with this update you can always only hope its not a bug :D

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
This has to be the most lame thought MC said in the game. So he rapes ema and knocked her up and bangs her in the bathroom at club and says this dumb crap. Dev needs fix this line. If I had choose a line it would be "Should I tell Ema I'm the father of her kid?" :unsure:
Screenshot_108.png

• Thinking Face

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
This has to be the most lame thought MC said in the game. So he rapes ema and knocked her up and bangs her in the bathroom at club and says this dumb crap. Dev needs fix this line. If I had choose a line it would be "Should I tell Ema I'm the father of her kid?" :unsure:
View attachment 2815351
Your change only applies to those that chose to rape a sleeping girl that is involved with his best friend and impregnated her. The line, as it stands now, allows for those that need to think about all of the possible scenarios.

Fucked her
Didn't fuck her
Fucked her with a condom
Fucked her with no condom and pulled out
Knocked her up in chapter one
Possibly knocked her up in the club
Any combination of those scenarios

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
View attachment 2815351
there will be chance for that in ch3 at some point,
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-17-4-mega-lono.61893/post-11255841
tho way she behaves must knows, as if she didnt feel dif dick and smell dif dud when was happening in ch1, for sure got confirmation in club

• Haha

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
View attachment 2815351
i actually thought the MC was gonna say something to Ema .. when towards the end when she's in bed with me ... er i mean my MC .... that he did what he did ... because he loved her ..... but ... alas she doesn't return to his room after they fuck again a 3rd time ... go figure :eek:

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes