micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
and current game time with me asking Naomi ... and her answer
well all i know that Moko inform you of birth at job and you get to choose name there, for more than that i need save to see, if its anything to see
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
also counter starts to run t-20 days after prego announcement and that can take time. in my current saves have to skip week for that to happen, have test for jokes some days ago
you can try to trigger just by going to sleep and to the job and see if she shows

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well all i know that Moko inform you of birth at job and you get to choose name there, for more than that i need save to see, if its anything to see
also counter starts to run t-20 days after prego announcement and that can take time. in my current saves have to skip week for that to happen, have test for jokes some days ago
yup .. Moko did come up with that name .... awhile back actually , i called him Link , he was the 4th kid she has .... but i ended up getting Naomi pregnant again i guess .... she's had 4 and this one will make 5 kids ..

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
yup .. Moko did come up with that name .... awhile back actually , i called him Link , he was the 4th kid she has .... but i ended up getting Naomi pregnant again i guess .... she's had 4 and this one will make 5 kids ..
well mine is barely impregnanted with 5th, would have to skip whole month with nothing else to do, i guess could cheese it after the announcement (only thing i did test how long it takes - a week as i said), so i left it for next update.
she should be able to have 5th, at least impregnation works
4.1 Naomi can have one more kid (up to 5)
but wouldnt be 1st birth bug with this update

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well mine is barely impregnanted with 5th, would have to skip whole month with nothing else to do, i guess could cheese it after the announcement (only thing i did test how long it takes - a week as i said), so i left it for next update.
you want my last save file ... maybe you can figure out where my mansion went :LOL:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
well shit .... how do i get by that ???
have remove one kid and next day on job it poped for 4th
now just skip till weekend saturday and in morning should have option
yep here is it
just assign numbers to your slots

Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
so i can delete every save file after 77-5 .... :unsure:
no
just assign at end of your save slots
i wasnt gona click 30 empty pages to reach your default number so have put at end of mine as you have to do yourself again
but here you go, you can always manually assign slots and spots on files

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes