master861

Nov 4, 2022
Game is kinda nice , cant wait for the next version.
To the dev maybe your should make something like this, for the next versions?
00build.rpy
archive("scripts", "all")
archive("images", "all")
archive("audio", "all")
# Put script files into the scripts archive.
classify("game/**.rpy", "scripts")
classify("game/**.rpyc", "scripts")
# Put images into the images archive.
classify("game/**.jpg", "images")
classify("game/**.png", "images")
classify("game/**.webp", "images")
classify("game/**.webm", "images")
# Put audio into the audio archive.
classify("game/**.webm", "audio")
classify("game/**.ogg", "audio")
classify("game/**.mp3", "audio")
classify("game/**.wav", "audio")

JR_LIV

Mar 9, 2023
View attachment 2972148
yeah i know you did quite few times, i still dont know where you guys find the will to do so. i guess when your doing willingly is another thing, but usually for me when am forced to replay game thats fastest way for me to loose interest in game. got probably 30/40 games on side that havent touched in years just cause of that. :D specially when you just replay it and you have to do it again with next update. those just wait to be completed or abandoned.
Mr Super Sperm Man got moko preg @ 1st cause MC change her spills

Reactions: micmitja

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
why 5 girls in house i only got 4 girls living with me?
Moko, Naomi, Dora, Anna, Rebeca will live with you. If you knock up Rebeca at Anna's apartment she will move in with when Anna comes. Naomi will move in after she gets pregnant with Mc and Moko sex

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017

JR_LIV

Mar 9, 2023
Hello funkilleur77,
if your money on top right corner has a decimal - something like 50,000.0 that is a bug... if you have 50,000 that is correct ) .. If you have that bug, it could prevent you for buying the car.
The new version 0.8.0 will fix it.

TIP: if you know how to use save editor .. search for your money number and delete the .0 or whatever is there, living the whole number only.
Hey dev installed update version simple days v0.17.5 what happen to my save file in simple days v0.17.4?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
yeah i've heard this shit alot when me kids where little .... "hey Dad .. can we buy a game console?" .... ME : " what happened to the last one i bought" .... KIDS : " well it kinda had an accident ... and fell off the coffee table " ... ME : :oops:
well as saying goes, shit does happens. still sucks tho when have to go out of your pocket cause of it. at least ingame is unlimited money :D

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Hä naomi dont move in with me wait Moko is pregnant current with the second child and i dint trigger any event with naomi only 1 event and that was after the birth of the frist child, but not the second with the strapone

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Hä naomi dont move in with me wait Moko is pregnant current with the second child and i dint trigger any event with naomi only 1 event and that was after the birth of the frist child, but not the second with the strapone
yeah the game does have some issues ... like trying to get Zara pregnant when some other event is close ... you can forget knocking her up .... same goes for the event your referring to ... that event does not happen until Moko has 2 kids .... before yo get a shot at knocking up Naomi ... :unsure:
then again i think the dev did a rework of how the girls can get pregnant .. not sure tho ... the other guys know more than i do about that ;)

master861

Nov 4, 2022
maybe i should play again or maybe it is because i used URM to get the police licene for getting major?
I see now the ther should be are switch on day 3 in moho to open world that switch never happend to me.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
maybe i should play again or maybe it is because i used URM to get the police licene for getting major?
I see now the ther should be are switch on day 3 in moho to open world that switch never happend to me.
you have to become a citizen of mohoro 1st

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
I will wait for part 3 to play. I hope we get romance madam and Theodora
like this, I love the game

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes