micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
aw nice how long does it take for Sasha to ask if you need a gym trainer?
well i had all completed with previous update and it didnt take long, maybe few ingame days on job and she was working.
from miniguide which is updated and linked in ops
1696538599787.png

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Do you need to charm Sasha then she ask about gym trainer? I havent noticed her mention it before?
as i said in 1st reply to check the link. thats all you have to do with her
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-17-6-mega-lono.61893/post-11873850
assuming that maybe also you might have to be done with sasha story up to that point, you got repeatable sex in office, tho not sure if thats requirement, but i have it done. and ofc you have to build gym already too, if you got all that just keep on going daily on job till you see conversation above.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Sasha is the babe that helps out Maria in 17.6 you have sex with her in the laundry room ;)

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Sasha is the babe that helps out Maria in 17.6 you have sex with her in the laundry room ;)
there is baby talk with here there too, for future.

dude i've played 17.6 so many times i have never seen that girl you posted
well i did it just once, and after few office visits sasha came and asked if i need a trainer.
it was 20 min in to game, all i have done before was, emas story, impregnated alina and then was trainer time. so i dont know what are you missing, i had all content done with previous update.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
there is baby talk with here there too, for future.

well i did it just once, and after few office visits sasha came and asked if i need a trainer.
Sasha is the babe you have sex with in the laundry room dude .. has the stripped socks ;)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i wonder why the dev makes getting Naomi pregnant the 2nd times so fucked up .. not your dick but a dildo ???

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
she has never done that in 17.6 ..... and i've played this update ummm 100000 times now :LOL:
she has for me, and for dev cause this is also mention in latest miniguide and changelog
1696541087379.png here saves. keep going on job she should come and ask you if you need. if you got progress done i guess.

i wonder why the dev makes getting Naomi pregnant the 2nd times so fucked up .. not your dick but a dildo ???
because naomi didnt think that was fucked by dick, and moko is moko abusing her 24/7

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
she has for me, and for dev cause this is also mention in latest miniguide and changelog
View attachment 2983218 here saves. keep going on job she should come and ask you if you need. if you got progress done i guess.

because naomi didnt think that was fucked by dick, and moko is moko abusing her 24/7
those saves are not from 17.6 .... who the fuck is that little boy ( lower left save file )..... and that babe talking to you at your desk ( middle top save file and lower right save file )
those are not from 17.6

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
those saves are not from 17.6 .... who the fuck is that little boy ( lower left save file )..... and that babe talking to you at your desk ( middle top save file and lower right save file )
those are not from 17.6
check the date, from 2 days ago, which saves are then

little boy is the one that is asking you for console. boys ask for console and games and girls ask for dolls, when you are at lunch or breakfast

also some sasha progress for you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
View attachment 2983218 here saves. keep going on job she should come and ask you if you need. if you got progress done i guess.

whos the girl in the top right of the saves your fucking?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
yeah i've seen the date .... i don't give a shit .. those saves are not from 17.6 or i would have them dude ... as many times as i've played thru this :unsure:
dont know why it doesnt trigger for you, i didnt had to do anything for it.
are you on vn style maybe thinking.png

whos the girl in the top right of the saves your fucking?
Secret (Lydia), from bdsm club

Reactions: jamiehmcw91
3.90 star(s) 94 Votes