jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
i wonder why the dev makes getting Naomi pregnant the 2nd times so fucked up .. not your dick but a dildo ???
yeah moko is always absing naomi and pretending to knock her up. I wonder if shes going to do that will all the girls. Even maybe try anal with the girls.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
yeah moko is always absing naomi and pretending to knock her up. I wonder if shes going to do that will all the girls. Even maybe try anal with the girls.
yeah Noami's add route with Moko's kinda sucks ... i hate the 2 are stuck together like they are :mad:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
dude wtf i downloaded 17.6 .. wtf ??? i think i'm in the fucking twlight zone now .... :eek:
you are on apk right, there was one dud that made also update with it, not sure which one did you grabbed. but its been a while since op was updated with latest apk

i dont know how to get her ?
if you dont ask about red syringe in bdsm when you are 1st time on walk around, you get to fuck her and impregnate her, and after shes pregnant you get to invite her to new home.
for more than that you can check mini guide in op or my guide

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
you are on apk right, there was one dud that made also update with it, not sure which one did you grabbed. but its been a while since op was updated with latest apk

if you dont ask about red syringe in bdsm when you are 1st time on walk around, you get to fuck her and impregnate her, and after shes pregnant you get to invite her to new home.
apk ??? i dont know how to do that phone type shit man .. i have a pc :LOL:
and beside that .. the folder was labeled 17.4 and not 17.6 .. but the main menu showed it at 17.2 ... i'm gonna talk to my doctor about the meds he's having me take man .... its gotta be some of the best shit i've ever done :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
apk ??? i dont know how to do that phone type shit man .. i have a pc :LOL:
and beside that .. the folder was labeled 17.4 and not 17.6 .. but the main menu showed it at 17.2 ... i'm gonna talk to my doctor about the meds he's having me take man .... its gotta be some of the best shit i've ever done :oops:
ah ok, pc is good, just checking, thought you were on phone for some reason

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
micmitja
i am sorry man i actually thought i had 17.6 .... i noticed the folder had 17.4 on it .... and i had thought i did that update thing ... then when i sw 17.2 on my main menu .. i was like WTF ... is it me high as fuck and not him .. fuck i need to have a talk with my doc about the meds he's been having me take ... again sorry man :unsure:

Reactions: micmitja
3.90 star(s) 94 Votes