ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
so you cant breed Moko till you have 2nd with Naomi.
i mean its easy solvable thing to do
NaomiOvul =
MokoOvul =
and to speed things even further - after announcement -= as many days as she says. 19/20 if same day
NameSex = - (minus) days remaining to pregnancy
NamePregnDay = - both same
thats correct ... you can't .... i've tried and tried ... it will show Moko getting pregnant ... but later on when Naomi comes into the pictues for her 2nd .. is where those screenshots where taken .... so basically Moko having 2 kids stops until Naomi get pregnant with her 2nd .... now why the dev want them tied together .. beats the hell outta me .... no sense in that ...

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
thats correct ... you can't .... i've tried and tried ... it will show Moko getting pregnant ... but later on when Naomi comes into the pictues for her 2nd .. is where those screenshots where taken .... so basically Moko having 2 kids stops until Naomi get pregnant with her 2nd .... now why the dev want them tied together .. beats the hell outta me .... no sense in that ...
well lots of logical paths were broken and fixed with latest update, its always possibility that this was overlooked. and if its intentional whats possibility only dev knows that. he is around reading the chat, but if you want you can tag him and ask him, if bug or not. he did ask to do so in last bug fix notes.
1696586576012.png

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well lots of logical paths were broken and fixed with latest update, its always possibility that this was overlooked. and if its intentional whats possibility only dev knows that. he is around reading the chat, but if you want you can tag him and ask him, if bug or not. he did ask to do so in last bug fix notes.
View attachment 2984265
i see what the dev is trying to do with those 2 girls ... just doesn't make sense tying them together that much tho ... like i stated awhile ago .... what of those that don't like or want Naomi ... the dev might as well take Moko and move her and Naomi in together ... and say the fuck with the player .. sorry ... just my opinion at this point ... absolutely none of the girls should be tied to each other .... none !!
i mean what exactly did you think when moved into the apartment when Moko and Naomi sit on the couch talk's to MC and Moko's statement making the MC feel like neither give a fuck whether the MC likes it or not ... and notice when moved into the mansion if you don't accept Naomi .. Moko moves Naomi in anyway ..... forced on the MC .. i didn't like that and still don't ... i mean if that the case why not make Moko the damn MC .. :mad:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
i see what the dev is trying to do with those 2 girls ... just doesn't make sense tying them together that much tho ... like i stated awhile ago .... what of those that don't like or want Naomi ... the dev might as well take Moko and move her and Naomi in together ... and say the fuck with the player .. sorry ... just my opinion at this point ... absolutely none of the girls should be tied to each other .... none !!
i mean what exactly did you think when moved into the apartment when Moko and Naomi sit on the couch talk's to MC and Moko's statement making the MC feel like neither give a fuck whether the MC likes it or not ... and notice when moved into the mansion if you don't accept Naomi .. Moko moves Naomi in anyway ..... forced on the MC .. i didn't like that and still don't ... i mean if that the case why not make Moko the damn MC .. :mad:
pepe shrug.png cant do much about it, they are tie together, like ema and elena is with buddy, julia with that cuck hubby, but at least theodora will move in in time and break with her gay hubby. doubt any of that will change, specially any time soon. dev would have to rewrite their whole ch2 story and that would mean posibility of need to replay, but who knows. maybe some day.
for moko could say is classic example of - dont stick your dick in crazy, cause you can get stucked with her. beside if you dont want to see her just dont go in her room and majority of problem is solved.

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
View attachment 2984300 cant do much about it, they are tie together, like ema and elena is with buddy, julia with that cuck hubby, but at least theodora will move in in time and break with her gay hubby. doubt any of that will change, specially any time soon. dev would have to rewrite their whole ch2 story and that would mean posibility of need to replay, but who knows. maybe some day.
yeah .. so because of that .. i'm cutting out Moko .. which is a shame because i like her alot .... oh well shit happens .... shame tho Moko is really hot ... but i don't like the attitude the dev gave her ... i mean i get it .. that the way the dev wants her ... just not my cup of tea :(

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
how to activate the projects - TV chanel , strip club , aerospace company
for tv and some stuff you got in mc room - computer
for strip club you got dud that stops you on the way to strip club
and not everything is available yet, like aerospace c. thats setup for next chapter.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
why i can not call teodora from my office?
screenshot0002.png
screenshot0003.png

see the task Call Teodora but i can not call her ther is not option to call her and yes i am using 17.6.
And can it be that betty is are virgin?

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
why i can not call teodora from my office?
View attachment 2984361
View attachment 2984406

see the task Call Teodora but i can not call her ther is not option to call her and yes i am using 17.6
leaving out Moko is so much harder making it now ... met the blue pills guy .... got the permit .... fucked Maria about 9 times now .... still no call to or from James ... been like 4 months now ... got a fucking loan ... to get a gym .. oh don't tell me .. just thought about that ... i have to have a gym 1st before contact with James .. about making those blue pills :eek:

• Thinking Face

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
leaving out Moko is so much harder making it now ... met the blue pills guy .... got the permit .... fucked Maria about 9 times now .... still no call to or from James ... been like 4 months now ... got a fucking loan ... to get a gym .. oh don't tell me .. just thought about that ... i have to have a gym 1st before contact with James .. about making those blue pills :eek:
well i'll be damned ... James call is connected to the gym .... thats so fucked up .... does not make sense .... gotta have a gym or no drug dealing for you !!! :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok another big issue .... poor Dora .. has a kid rotting in her tummy ,, by now anyways .... still hasn't had her 1st kid ....

• Thinking Face

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
and your point is ????
check this one out .... this happens and Dora still does not have her 1st kid ...
point is that its been so long since i had any issue, if i had issue at all with 1st kid, that i got no clue whats what. but you can check the miniguide, if its says anything in it.
sure is weird tho, between this is like 50 pages of saves :D

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
point is that its been so long since i had any issue, if i had issue at all with 1st kid, that i got no clue whats what. but you can check the miniguide, if its says anything in it.
sure is weird tho, between this is like 50 pages of saves :D
wooo hoooo Dora finally gave birth .....

should have been born a toddler tho :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

• Yay, new update!
3.90 star(s) 94 Votes