micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017

megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
the dev tying Moko having more than 2 kids before Naomi gets knocked up with a 2nd kid .. is the problem !!!

i see what the dev is trying to do with those 2 girls ... just doesn't make sense tying them together that much tho ...
View attachment 2984300 cant do much about it, they are tie together, like ema and elena is with buddy, julia with that cuck hubby
I wrote one walkthrough :
Moko - Make 2 kids and the game will put pause on her until Naomi's story advance.

The reason I tied some events together is mostly because I don't have enough time to create both situations (pregnant and not pregnant). Imagine if Moko is pregnant with a visible belly, I would have to duplicate EVERY single image and animation and implement logic for each event.

If this were my full-time job, I might consider it, but as a side job, it's just not feasible. I hope this sheds some light on why I occasionally suspend the pregnancy feature.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Moko - Make 2 kids and the game will put pause on her until Naomi's story advance.

The reason I tied some events together is mostly because I don't have enough time to create both situations (pregnant and not pregnant). Imagine if Moko is pregnant with a visible belly, I would have to duplicate EVERY single image and animation and implement logic for each event.

If this were my full-time job, I might consider it, but as a side job, it's just not feasible. I hope this sheds some light on why I occasionally suspend the pregnancy feature.
I can see Moko fucking all the other girls. What if she fucks one of the girls in the ass when the girl does not like anal. She wants them for her self. Maybe she pretends to knock them up but deep down she wants a cock.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
what are luck i can see now when the girls can get pregnant and i can see hanna can get 5 childs fucking let's go :devilish:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

Moko pregnant with no belly showing would be kinda odd :LOL:

like i said i get it ... just a pain in the ass .... to go thru and figure out the 2 ... not knowing one can only have 2 kids before she can have more you have to get the other one pregnant :LOL: and i'm sorry if i pissed ya off ... just my being an old fuck most likely :LOL:
i do love and enjoy your game ... regardless of what i say i'll always play it :love:
i just wish my retirement was more so i could help support your game .. sorry for that also :(

Reactions: megalono

megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
:LOL: and i'm sorry if i pissed ya off ... just my being an old fuck most likely :LOL:
i do love and enjoy your game ... regardless of what i say i'll always play it :love:
I am happy to read others' opinions, as it helps me to improve the game. However, I am not pleased with those who simply express hatred without constructive feedback.
My favorite haters are: I hate you because you are good, young and incredibly lovely . o_O

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I am happy to read others' opinions, as it helps me to improve the game. However, I am not pleased with those who simply express hatred without constructive feedback.
My favorite haters are: I hate you because you are good, young and incredibly lovely . o_O
i guess i pretty much fit that category ... ooops :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: megalono

MomsDog

Feb 4, 2018
After a DNA test of the child and a delusional conversation between the three of us, Ema disappeared. She hasn't been anywhere for a month of playing time. Will she still appear in this version 17.6?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
After a DNA test of the child and a delusional conversation between the three of us, Ema disappeared. She hasn't been anywhere for a month of playing time. Will she still appear in this version 17.6?
well if you saw the dna talk in hospital thats last of her for now, dev didnt had time to add daily routine yet. he did at least finished that.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes