PITBULA

Dec 5, 2019
for tv and some stuff you got in mc room - computer
for strip club you got dud that stops you on the way to strip club
and not everything is available yet, like aerospace c. thats setup for next chapter.
can you tell me the correct sequence to activate them

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Installed and play update simple days v0.17.6 Everytime the MC sleeps. This is the end of Chapter 2" message. Even after MC has applied for mohoro citizenship
[/ That is because applying for citizenship triggers end of chapter 2 Citizenship.PNG

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ya know what i hate is this scene ..... you have a hard time .. unless this happens ...

i mean really a fucking Dildo can get her pregnant .. but a dick has a hard time ... B.S.

Last edited:

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I'm playing v17.6 and doing a Paola only route, I have the money, I have 2 with her, but I can't move to the house I can't see the message or option to buy, when I talk with Paola she says that there will be more content on the next update even if didn't get the citizenship yet. Helpppp
You will buy the house from your office and call Brent(think it's his name) will trigger that you want bigger house he will come and show you one hope this helps can't check further right now but will later today House.PNG

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
ya know what i hate is this scene ..... you have a hard time .. unless this happens ...

i mean really a fucking Dildo can get her pregnant .. but a duck has a hard time ... B.S.
shes just pushing in the read deal with it, nothing else. beside there are multiple variations of getting her pregnant, there even is 1 on 1 sorta, she sleeps nearby, if you caught them both sleeping when you enter room, its rng which scene triggers

master861

Nov 4, 2022

i mean really a fucking Dildo can get her pregnant .. but a duck has a hard time ... B.S.
Oh i dint trigger this scene jet this means its time to play it and trigger it.
After wich child this scene happens?
why the girls always face my direction if i am in the shower :cool: , the only girl that is saying the true ther is rebecca

Last edited:

afluentsssss

May 13, 2023
You will buy the house from your office and call Brent(think it's his name) will trigger that you want bigger house he will come and show you one hope this helps can't check further right now but will later today View attachment 2989745
I have All the above I will try more playing just one question if Paola is pregnant I can't move? Just asking because she's technically not living in the apartment

master861

Nov 4, 2022
you can move with 1 of the girls pregnant but not sure wich of the girls and the event happend random by me with the new house for 5 mio.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

her again for everyone that missed my ovul spoiler.
screenshot0011.png

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
shes just pushing in the read deal with it, nothing else. beside there are multiple variations of getting her pregnant, there even is 1 on 1 sorta, she sleeps nearby, if you caught them both sleeping when you enter room, its rng which scene triggers
yeah i know .. but that one really gets me .... i mean a dick can't do the trick but a dildo can ... :rolleyes:
just idk dumb ... but i know i better watch my shit or the dev will get pissed at me ROFL :ROFLMAO: :cautious:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
yeah i know .. but that one really gets me .... i mean a dick can't do the trick but a dildo can ... :rolleyes:
just idk dumb ... but i know i better watch my shit or the dev will get pissed at me ROFL :ROFLMAO: :cautious:
well in her case i guess, but if you look at many other impregnantions specially with main girls, they all get and end of scene, possibly multiple ejacualtions, if you want to impregnate them on spot, i guess with 48h sperm cycle enable can happen next day too, but myself am more on spot kind off guy.
and yeah dev did tell you that he aint gona be doing 3 dif animations for same scene.
and i am telling you that you got 1 on 1 impregnation with her, if you want it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well in her case i guess, but if you look at many other impregnantions specially with main girls, they all get and end of scene, possibly multiple ejacualtions, if you want to impregnate them on spot, i guess with 48h sperm cycle enable can happen next day too, but myself am more on spot kind off guy.
and yeah dev did tell you that he aint gona be doing 3 dif animations for same scene.
dude i turned all that shit on .... doesn't help much tbh ....
alot of times hardly any girls get pregnant on the day they supposed to .... most often it days before or days after .. go figure :oops:
perfect example Paola .. i get her pregnant ... usually always around the 20th .. and her day is the 26th :LOL:

:LOL:

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
dude i turned all that shit on .... doesn't help much tbh ....
alot of times hardly any girls get pregnant on the day they supposed to .... most often it days before or days after .. go figure :oops:
perfect example Paola .. i get her pregnant ... usually always around the 20th .. and her day is the 26th :LOL:

:LOL:
have updated post above
and those days pregnancy is easy, even if you dont change ovul days all the time. few years ago, you had only 5% chance of imprenation on ovul day, and then it slowly started to get up 10%,...
those days you got 48h sperm and ovul day lasts 1 week with 100% chance, and you got % of chance outside of that too, if you maxed sex duration options. yeah i dont miss old impregnation days.

Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
have updated post above
and those days pregnancy is easy, even if you dont change ovul days all the time. few years ago, you had only 5% chance of imprenation on ovul day, and then it slowly started to get up 10%,...
those days you got 48h sperm and ovul day lasts 1 week with 100% chance, and you got % of chance outside of that too, if you maxed sex duration options. yeah i dont miss old impregnation days.
i agree ... i'm just an old man and bitchy ... ask the dev ... i bet he thinks i've mentally off some :LOL:
jk jk

• Haha

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
i agree ... i'm just an old man and bitchy ... ask the dev ... i bet he thinks i've mentally off some :LOL:
jk jk
well if you wouldnt love the game you wouldnt be bothered about it and specially wouldnt replay it amount of time and without cheesing as you did, but is what is, between those 2 it wont change at least in ch2, we will see what will ch3 bring.

Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well if you wouldnt love the game you wouldnt be bothered about it and specially wouldnt replay it amount of time and without cheesing as you did, but is what is, between those 2 it wont change at least in ch2, we will see what will ch3 bring.
yea i love this game ..... :love:

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I have All the above I will try more playing just one question if Paola is pregnant I can't move? Just asking because she's technically not living in the apartment
It shouldn't matter if Paola is pregnant as she isn't living with you. when you buy house make sure to see her and ask for her and kids to move with you, also she won't have any interaction or show up in hall way to visit her till you move and go get her and help move. Not 100% sure as I never did Paola only path

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
It shouldn't matter if Paola is pregnant as she isn't living with you. when you buy house make sure to see her and ask for her and kids to move with you, also she won't have any interaction or show up in hall way to visit her till you move and go get her and help move. Not 100% sure as I never did Paola only path
Paola is one of my favorite girls .... ok well they pretty much all are ... except Rebecca/Alina ,, attitude issues/gold digger issues :LOL:

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes