wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
yeah i've ran thru this game ... oh hell a few thousand times ... a few of the girls oval days stay the same ... its usually Moko 12th / Rebecca 19th / Zara 9th / Teodora 9th / Juila 15th / Naomi 21st / Elena 23rd / Sasha 2nd / Paola is most often around the 25th /Maria is often around the start of the month 2nd or 3rd / Alina(Masseuse) usually around the 7th ..... these females oval days usually are always the days i put down ......
the other females change depending on when i have sex with them .. Anna/Dora these 2 girls are usually close together 6th - 8th days
and so far i have no idea when 7 of them have oval days ..... Ema/Vicky/Betty/Abby/Tristy/Secret/Hanna
like i said some days may change .. but most are very close to the days i typed :)
yeah mine are all the same as yours with the exception of Elena 13th / Maria 8th for Secret I have 3rd

Feb 27, 2023
Yet to know, could it be Lyn (Anna's mom).

Until this last update, there were two icons with the "?" and one has been replaced by Hanna so I guess in next update (which will be the start of chapter 3) we will possibly know the new girl.
I can see the girl who welcomes us on Mr Colombo's yacht , but I'd really like it to be Anna's mother too, who doesn't dream of getting his girlfriend's mother pregnant? lol

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Ema and James are not in their room any more ... or did you not try to visit their room after the hospital visit ( DNA ) .... it says the room is empty :eek: empty like empty moved out of kinda empty .... :cry: i want my Ema back dammiiittttt
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: fucking dev loves making my old ass cry
yeah i did and i know they are not there, as i said before and dev did also, tho am not digging up his comment now. he didnt had time to put in sandbox elements of her with last update, so we got empty room, but he did at least push out the whose the father story before releasing update. we will see next update that comes probably, specially since lots of ppl are asking about it.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
yeah i did and i know they are not there, as i said before and dev did also, tho am not digging up his comment now. he didnt had time to put in sandbox elements of her with last update, so we got empty room, but he did at least push out the whose the father story before releasing update. we will see next update that comes probably, specially since lots of ppl are asking about it.
yeah i remember all that ... just giving the dev a hard time .... you know how much i love this game .... well anyway .... i'm a bicthy old dude ... i kinda have the right to complain even about shit there's no reason to complain about :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
i guess i should stop that shit tho .. don't wanna make anyone mad at me :eek:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
yeah i remember all that ... just giving the dev a hard time .... you know how much i love this game .... well anyway .... i'm a bicthy old due ... i kinda have the right to complain even about shit there's no reason to complain about :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
i guess i should stop that shit tho .. don't wanna make anyone mad at me :eek:
yeah probably dev the most :ROFLMAO: you know he takes every bit seriously.

Reactions: ImperialD

master861

Nov 4, 2022
You know that ema vistet you at night in the new house and fucks the mc raw with out protection?
That is why i postet the ovul img of my game because i was thinging i god lucky and trigger her second child.
Because her second child is alredy in the code with name, and i dont know how to trigger the talc about secret that she says the day she can get pregnant, and is fisting are tag her on the forum?
If fisting is are tag that should be atet 100% to the tags.
I ask because if you mcLikeBDSMsex == 2 <----- if you got this moko fists Naomi
ImperialD Elena is funny but only if you fuck her with two blue pills :devilish:
If any one get URM installed can ther check ther Ovul for ther girls (because i thing the Ovul is random chosed)

what you say hand or dildo :devilish:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
You know that ema vistet you at night in the new house and fucks the mc raw with out protection?
That is why i postet the ovul img of my game because i was thinging i god lucky and trigger her second child.
Because her second child is alredy in the code with name, and i dont know how to trigger the talc about secret that she says the day she can get pregnant, and is fisting are tag her on the forum?
If fisting is are tag that should be atet 100% to the tags.
I ask because if you mcLikeBDSMsex == 2 <----- if you got this moko fists Naomi
ImperialD Elena is funny but only if you fuck her with two blue pills :devilish:
If any one get URM installed can ther check ther Ovul for ther girls (because i thing the Ovul is random chosed)
yeah i already knocked Ema up .... uhh i meant my M C did :p :LOL:

master861

Nov 4, 2022
I drive every month to her and fuck her because why not :devilish:
why the game gos to sleeping mc if i chose dildo in the scene?
this scene :
If you chose ther dildo the mc gos sleeping
that most be hurting :devilish:

Eh what just some fingers and part of her hand?

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I drive every month to her and fuck her because why not :devilish:
why the game gos to sleeping mc if i chose dildo in the scene?
this scene :
If you chose ther dildo the mc gos sleeping
that most be hurting :devilish:

Eh what just some fingers and part of her hand?
its called fisting .... Moko's whole fist and part of her arm is up her :oops:
i don't think an elephant can satisfy Naomi anymore :LOL::ROFLMAO:

master861

Nov 4, 2022
I know its called fisting if you say elephant
And again the dam condoms are breaking :devilish:

i wonder what would happen if ther both pregnant at the same time and that triggers?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I know its called fisting if you say elephant
And again the dam condoms are breaking :devilish:

i wonder what would happen if ther both pregnant at the same time and that triggers?
i have yet to get them both pregnant at the same time .... :unsure:

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes