master861

Nov 4, 2022
i have yet to get them both pregnant at the same time .... :unsure:
yes but it seems it is possible because look at this sceenshot.
screenshot0018.png
the trigger says ther false for moko because as you can see the condition is not MokoPregnLvl>0
That means it is possible to get ther pregnant at the same time then the dialog would change.

But that also means that my theory is partially correct about the random pregnancy days on each play because from girl to girls is 7 day to knock her up, and as you know my moko is at 12 ovul and my naomi at 26, that means that at some point of are play of the player ther ovul days are the same.

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
View attachment 2992892
the trigger says ther false for moko because as you can see the condition is not MokoPregnLvl>0
That means it is possible to get ther pregnant at the same time then the dialog would change.

But that also means that my theory is partially correct about the random pregnancy days on each play because from girl to girls is 7 day to knock her up, and as you know my moko is at 12 ovul and my naomi at 26, that means that at some point of are play of the player ther ovul days are the same.
i didn't say you couldn't do it ... i said i have yet to do it :LOL:

master861

Nov 4, 2022
i didn't say you couldn't do it ... i said i have yet to do it :LOL:
At the same time its not possible because of the diff ovul days only if you change the days to the same and you got the spezial night with both(moko fucks namoi with the strapone and then you fuck frist moko cum inside her and then naomi and cum insider her that would make both pregnant at the same day)

Reactions: ImperialD

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
View attachment 2992892

Should be possible as 0.17 Moko - Naomi.PNG

Reactions: Ssato243

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok so we can have 2 kids with Secret now ... awesome .... see screenshot

oh i also found out if you don't rape Ema .... everything still happens with her if you says fuck james :LOL:

this run thru i did not have moko/naomi/rebecca/elena ... i only did 1 other run thru without moko ... hard to believe , huh :love: love that girl .. horny little nympho :p:love::LOL:

oh another thing ... Anna looks hot as hell with her new hair style :love: see screenshot

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021

oh i also found out if you don't rape Ema .... everything still happens with her if you says fuck james :LOL:

this run thru i did not have moko/naomi/rebecca/elena ... i only did 1 other run thru without moko ... hard to believe , huh :love: love that girl .. horny little nympho :p:love::LOL:

oh another thing ... Anna looks hot as hell with her new hair style :love: see screenshot
Totally agree on Anna's hair. So if you don't rape Ema is she getting pregnant at club, comes with kid from James or no kids yet

master861

Nov 4, 2022

Of curse you can get two kids with secret(julia).
wookie ookie you can get her pregnant at this event that is true but you can not get both at the same time pregnant on this strapone event(only if you change the Ovul days from Moko and naomi to the same day)
ImperialD what is you choise at the event from Madam?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And as i dit say Ema has two kids but not sure how to trigger the second child with her , because on the new house she vistid you only one or two times at night in the new house and fuck with the mc raw

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Of curse you can get two kids with secret(julia).
wookie ookie you can get her pregnant at this event that is true but you can not get both at the same time pregnant on this strapone event(only if you change the Ovul days from Moko and naomi to the same day)
ImperialD what is you choise at the event from Madam?
And as i dit say Ema has two kids but not sure how to trigger the second child with her , because on the new house she vistid you only one or two times at night in the new house and fuck with the mc raw
Secret and Julia are 2 different girls ... don't know why you put the ( ) in there .... and yes Julia was able to have 2 for a couple updates already ... not Secret ;)

my choice from Madam was the 30 mil plus access (y)(y)

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Secret and Julia are 2 different girls ... don't know why you put the ( ) in there .... and yes Julia was able to have 2 for a couple updates already ... not Secret ;)

my choice from Madam was the 30 mil plus access (y)(y)
How do you get 30 mil plus access only choices I get is 20M & 50K weekly or 40M

master861

Nov 4, 2022
you need to get mcLikeBDSMsex == 2 to get the 30 mio deal.
the questions at you frist viset of the BDSMClub ther you need to make sure your reach mcLikeBDSMsex == 2
If you count right you get more from the 20m & 50k deal(each week).
Secrets name is Sara or Julia can not remember right now :unsure: . ImperialD
Not sure what the mcLikeBDSMsex == 2 changes only the dialog of disire is diff for me if i got mcLikeBDSMsex == 2, or is ther are change in this scene too?
Sorry my mistake her name is Lydia :cry:

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
you need to get mcLikeBDSMsex == 2 to get the 30 mio deal.
the questions at you frist viset of the BDSMClub ther you need to make sure your reach mcLikeBDSMsex == 2
If you count right you get more from the 20m & 50k deal(each week).
Secrets name is Sara or Julia can not remember right now :unsure: . ImperialD
Not sure what the mcLikeBDSMsex == 2 changes only the dialog of disire is diff for me if i got mcLikeBDSMsex == 2, or is ther are change in this scene too?
Sorry my mistake her name is Lydia :cry:
yup Secret's name is Lydia (y)

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes