chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Think I screwed something up somewhere, how do you get Secret? Every time I go to the BDSM club I'm always given the other girl.
Ok,first things first
Question= is this your first time going to bdsm(banging secret) if yes you only get that girl(blonde)
question=did you knock up secret?if yes then you'll be able to invite her to your new house
question=if you didn't knock her up let me know I have a save in that point, onlything you have to do is inject her with both syringe and bang her,I didn't save after that because I knocked her up in my game and don't want pay for child support if I saved after I knocked her up...so you the daddy :ROFLMAO: ;) :giggle:
In my save you have some kids just send them over to my house :p:cool::rolleyes: I uploaded it incase, save 1 is mine with 28 stadiums full babies,babies everywhere and save 4 is where you knock her up just inject her with both syringes. If this is your first time playing don't use my save, there's a lot lol and rofl moments that you'll miss also when going back to Madam choose the option to get free pass to bdsm if that option doesn't how up save before you talk to her and send me save I'll get you that option.

Last edited:

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Think I screwed something up somewhere, how do you get Secret? Every time I go to the BDSM club I'm always given the other girl.
[/QUOTE= Also if you ask about red syringe you won't be able to knock her up and you have to make good deal with madam to get her to move with you (no gang)

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Ok,first things first
Question= is this your first time going to bdsm(banging secret) if yes you only get that girl(blonde)
question=did you knock up secret?if yes then you'll be able to invite her to your new house
question=if you didn't knock her up let me know I have a save in that point, onlything you have to do is inject her with both syringe and bang her,I didn't save after that because I knocked her up in my game and don't want pay for child support if I saved after I knocked her up...so you the daddy :ROFLMAO: ;) :giggle:
In my save you have some kids just send them over to my house :p:cool::rolleyes:
LMFAO Don't want to pay support :LOL:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
you need to get mcLikeBDSMsex == 2 to get the 30 mio deal.
the questions at you frist viset of the BDSMClub ther you need to make sure your reach mcLikeBDSMsex == 2
If you count right you get more from the 20m & 50k deal(each week).
Secrets name is Sara or Julia can not remember right now :unsure: . ImperialD
Not sure what the mcLikeBDSMsex == 2 changes only the dialog of disire is diff for me if i got mcLikeBDSMsex == 2, or is ther are change in this scene too?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry my mistake her name is Lydia :cry:
to get the 30m+pass I think you need to get rid gang, but if you want keep gang and still get 30m +pass,send me save before talking to her or better off use 0x52 urm and when the choices pop up choose that option even if it's in red.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Heyyyy they good kids and you even get to know 3 of them and buy them stuff but it's ok I'll send you a check for 50m(a month)but that's only for elenas kid...(probably gonna need more money) :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Yeah Elena going to be digging DEEP don't even want to know already into her for over 400K and did her few time on ovul day already can't wait to see what she wants now LoL :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Yeah Elena going to be digging DEEP don't even want to know already into her for over 400K and did her few time on ovul day already can't wait to see what she wants now LoL :rolleyes:
Well so far that leecher gotten $/house/car from me..and gonna be honest might start new game and forget about her so if you want 2 elenas let me know I'll send her over...with James :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :giggle:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
LOL 2 Elena's just just shoot me in the head :LOL: :LOL:
I hope in the future they put Desire in too,she can have 100 kids with me...yeah and about Elena I'll throw in the black girl in the package all she does is play on the laptop, I'll trade both of them for your Moko :love: 2 Moko :giggle:

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I hope in the future they put Desire in too,she can have 100 kids with me...yeah and about Elena I'll throw in the black girl in the package all she does is play on the laptop, I'll trade both of them for your Moko :love: 2 Moko :giggle:
Definitely Desire would also like to see the girl that always pops in at office looking for pool. Hell no NO NO not giving up Moko can't give up that little :devilish:

• Sad

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Definitely Desire would also like to see the girl that always pops in at office looking for pool. Hell no NO NO not giving up Moko can't give up that little :devilish:
I hope she can bring her friend from the karaoke place in part 1. I'm a Patron so always paying attention on stuff see what's cooking and to cast votes even thou I don't talk to anyone over there, rather spill the beans here. I think the dev layed out his plan so from now on it's gonna get good,also don't forget he only made 3 scenes with 3 kids and I have +20. Dev could throw us a bone a month putting in more kids scenes while he's working on the main project.

Reactions: wookie ookie

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I hope she can bring her friend from the karaoke place in part 1. I'm a Patron so always paying attention on stuff see what's cooking and to cast votes even thou I don't talk to anyone over there, rather spill the beans here. I think the dev layed out his plan so from now on it's gonna get good,also don't forget he only made 3 scenes with 3 kids and I have +20. Dev could throw us a bone a month putting in more kids scenes while he's working on the main project.
Yeah I almost forgot about her that would be good Moko even wanted MC to take her that night but wasn't in the cards in part 1 (Dammit) I to am a Patron and pretty much doing the same here not so much there its just easier as watching number of games

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
to get the 30m+pass I think you need to get rid gang, but if you want keep gang and still get 30m +pass,send me save before talking to her or better off use 0x52 urm and when the choices pop up choose that option even if it's in red.
i don't get the gang until i really have too .... and still get the 30 mil free access offer usually around 22 million in my bank

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
i don't get the gang until i really have too .... and still get the 30 mil free access offer usually around 22 million in my bank
Yeah me too but when in elevator gives you option to keep gang or give up on it,I know I got saves somewhere before that deal just have to doble check it, because I think 1 time I didn't give the gang up and that option didn't light up but I used 0x52 urm to pick that choice,gonna have to check.(y)

Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yeah me too but when in elevator gives you option to keep gang or give up on it,I know I got saves somewhere before that deal just have to doble check it, because I think 1 time I didn't give the gang up and that option didn't light up but I used 0x52 urm to pick that choice,gonna have to check.(y)
i hear ya ... give up that gang or it'll cost you big time :LOL:

• Haha

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok i took some screenshots .. and these have to be followed in order .. at least for me it does ....

in screenshot #4 turn down the 20 million ..... then you get screenshot $5

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Hmm strange i get direkt the deal with the 20m and 50k with out turn down 20 million? I know that the deal with the 30 million depends on your questions you answeared on the frist viset

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Hmm strange i get direkt the deal with the 20m and 50k with out turn down 20 million? I know that the deal with the 30 million depends on your questions you answeared on the frist viset
Yeah MC likes BDSM has to =2 other wise you get choice of 20M & 50K or 40M I haven't done play through with 30M yet took 20M & 50K weekly because the MC income is just short of 5000 weekly n each kid 300 weekly support LoL and it's an additional income of 2600000 yearly

• Thinking Face

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Then i say it to you too and all orthers the play through changes from you choise with madam , but again read the numbers carefull and thing carefull because what is more?
2,4 M each year additional +20M
30M + full service at bdsm club
40M nothing more

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Well not the 40M as one of the next business ventures is going to cost 30M, with the 20M &50K MC gets full service at bdsm club at least as of now, so still going with 2.6M yearly n 20M

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes