chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Yeah the code in in for Ema 2nd child but I have a feeling bunch of stuff isn't in yet have a feeling there's going to be story or something with her having 2nd child as MC did her at club and new house, her 1st child was sick DNA test done at hospital and James not father so thinking in either a small update or the next big update she announces she is pregnant and after baby is born DNA test done and the cats out of the bag MC father of both kids
Yeah I uploaded pics of that event in hospital,while I play I choose the rofl pics and lol pics and also wtf pics. Gonna tell you this forum is one of the most active with funny people even there's forum with 1k pages but none have as much sense humor as this one...still looking for new grasshoppers to train :rolleyes: :p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Screenshot_23.png

Reactions: wookie ookie

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Ive not fucked Ema in the new house?
You have to go bed in evenings there's 3 event's but if you knock her up don't blame it on my condoms if you read the label says do not use they don't work...yeah I know the small print is too small to read but hey had to get rid of them one way or another...and no money back. :cool::giggle:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
You have to go bed in evenings there's 3 event's but if you knock her up don't blame it on my condoms if you read the label says do not use they don't work...yeah I know the small print is too small to read but hey had to get rid of them one way or another...and no money back. :cool::giggle:
i posted some screenshots a page or 2 back ... showing how ....

hey maybe he knock up Naomi for a 5th kid .. and got stuck :LOL:

Jan 5, 2021
Wow not sure how I haven't played this game since its release, but it really hits the breeding and stomach bulge kinks.

Just patiently waiting for the unlimited BDSM club scenes to bear fruit and it'll be the cherry on top.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Wow not sure how I haven't played this game since its release, but it really hits the breeding and stomach bulge kinks.

Just patiently waiting for the unlimited BDSM club scenes to bear fruit and it'll be the cherry on top.
(y) Sure does get out there and keep them belly's growing check out some of the earlier post last couple days on BDSM clup

Reactions: ImperialD

Ben52580

Jul 6, 2022
Can someone tell the exact process to get to know be Elle With Secret/Lydia. I didn't ask about the red vial. I did 30 mil unlimited services and only get the blonde every time? So I'm doing something wrong.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Can someone tell the exact process to get to know be Elle With Secret/Lydia. I didn't ask about the red vial. I did 30 mil unlimited services and only get the blonde every time? So I'm doing something wrong.
theres a walkthru post back quite a few pages tho :unsure:

Ben52580

Jul 6, 2022
ok heres a hints list :)
I'm not a person who likes to ask for help. My post should've made it obvious I used that walkthrough /hints. And I'm still where I am? Not obtaining, Secret. Let me ask this question. When are supposed to first sleep with her. At what point in the bsdm storyline? Before or after deal? Do I need to drink the blue drink? At least once? I think I've always refused it. Wondering if that's where my mistake is

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I'm not a person who likes to ask for help. My post should've made it obvious I used that walkthrough /hints. And I'm still where I am? Not obtaining, Secret. Let me ask this question. When are supposed to first sleep with her. At what point in the bsdm storyline? Before or after deal? Do I need to drink the blue drink? At least once? I think I've always refused it. Wondering if that's where my mistake is
1st you get her pregnant on your 3rd visit there .... you ask her to move in with you visit like the 4th or 5th visit when you go to the bdsm place and see her big and pregnant .. you ask her to move in with you ... and can fuck her regularly .. can get her pregnant again after she moves in with you also ;)

Ben52580

Jul 6, 2022
Does drinking the blue drink matter in obtaining her? Or nothing to do with it? Or all just about not discussing the red syringe

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes