chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Yeah MC likes BDSM has to =2 other wise you get choice of 20M & 50K or 40M I haven't done play through with 30M yet took 20M & 50K weekly because the MC income is just short of 5000 weekly n each kid 300 weekly support LoL and it's an additional income of 2600000 yearly
If you kept the gang dev said you gonna have trouble in the future,good thing I had save before deciding because 1st time I kept my gang...hey with all my kids need bodyguards..lots of them but dev might be right because chap 3 is about elections and you running for Mayor so that might be the problem also I think I declared war on Madam,will try that route see if dev did anything or maybe he just wanted to concentrate on 1 thing..we'll see.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
If you kept the gang dev said you gonna have trouble in the future,good thing I had save before deciding because 1st time I kept my gang...hey with all my kids need bodyguards..lots of them but dev might be right because chap 3 is about elections and you running for Mayor so that might be the problem also I think I declared war on Madam,will try that route see if dev did anything or maybe he just wanted to concentrate on 1 thing..we'll see.
I kept gang to on my very first through too until I realized couldn't bring Secret home (Just had to have her at home couldn't let go) war on Madam probably very bad. Awhile ago I floated question to dev if we might be able to get gang back to help with political problems he didn't answer but gave the question a like maybe it'll be in the cards at some point when game is done then I'll play one declaring was on Madam to see it

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Hmm strange i get direkt the deal with the 20m and 50k with out turn down 20 million? I know that the deal with the 30 million depends on your questions you answeared on the frist viset
when you 1st get to answer whether or not you like or love bdsm ... check the box you LOVE it

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i just don't wanna pay those gang dudes ... i wanna keep my money :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: chicho1958

master861

Nov 4, 2022
But what changes if you get full service in this version with the 30Million deal nothing only the dialog changes with disire , or are ther more changes?
Because i switched to mclikebdsm==2 with URM and so far only the dialog changes the second Sub is still the same with or with out the full service and the same large dildo :devilish:

• Thinking Face

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
But what changes if you get full service in this version with the 30Million deal nothing only the dialog changes with disire , or are ther more changes?
Because i switched to mclikebdsm==2 with URM and so far only the dialog changes the second Sub is still the same with or with out the full service and the same large dildo :devilish:
I don't think that as of current version there are any other changes but has to be reason for the deal maybe full service will give the MC access to Edmon at bdsm club as in furture updates we should be able to get red syringe from him and other deals won't really don't have any idea has to be for something tho

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Not 100% sure but I think 1 time I picked I didn't like bdsm and only had Secret available or I think picking bdsm is where you get the option to 30m+free pass to bdsm, I think those choices are related to what Madam gives you.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
If ther is more stuff coming with edmon and the red syringe (then i change mcLikeBDSMsex == x to my value i whant)

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Not 100% sure but I think 1 time I picked I didn't like bdsm and only had Secret available or I think picking bdsm is where you get the option to 30m+free pass to bdsm, I think those choices are related to what Madam gives you.
hmmm you mean the questions at frist visit of the club? If yes ther i got mcLikeBDSMsex == 1 search for that in URM change that to mcLikeBDSMsex == 2 then you get the 30 milion deal.
Wait you dint get the second sub? the one with the pink dildo (not sure if the color is pink or blue) trust me you gona love the scene how the mc but the dildo deep inside her :devilish: :cool:

• Haha

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
hmmm you mean the questions at frist visit of the club? If yes ther i got mcLikeBDSMsex == 1 search for that in URM change that to mcLikeBDSMsex == 2 then you get the 30 milion deal.
Wait you dint get the second sub? the one with the pink dildo (not sure if the color is pink or blue) trust me you gona love the scene how the mc but the dildo deep inside her :devilish: :cool:
Yeah you get 2nd sub (Suzzy) 3rd visit you get to pick blowjob with dildo (it is pink) so it's also in the 20M 50K pick

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I think when you choose "I don't like bdsm" you only get secret and maybe the blonde but bed scene only can't verify since that's way back, evn thou I probably have saves to those choices and yes I did choose the bdsm and saw the dildo scene :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

master861

Nov 4, 2022
yes then she comes one or two times for are night visit(ovul for her for me at 1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
) , and the second child for ema is in the game and in her code but no fucking idee how to trigger it.
only why is maybe if you lucky and i mean realy lucky your save right before her night visit and change her ovul to 3 - 5 days
earlier then her visit.
I played with mcLikeBDSMsex == 1 and still got the large dildo with suzzy then i changed to == 2 to see if ther is are diffrence with suzzy and the large dildo.
That is why i asked if ther is any diffrence and for my play throug ther is no diffrence with suzzy with 20M and 50k(mcLikeBDSMsex == 1) or 30M (mcLikeBDSMsex ==2), or maybe it comes from my +40X visist on madams club ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
yes then she comes one or two times for are night visit(ovul for her for me at 1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
) , and the second child for ema is in the game and in her code but no fucking idee how to trigger it.
only why is maybe if you lucky and i mean realy lucky your save right before her night visit and change her ovul to 3 - 5 days
earlier then her visit.
I played with mcLikeBDSMsex == 1 and still got the large dildo with suzzy then i changed to == 2 to see if ther is are diffrence with suzzy and the large dildo.
That is why i asked if ther is any diffrence and for my play throug ther is no diffrence with suzzy with 20M and 50k(mcLikeBDSMsex == 1) or 30M (mcLikeBDSMsex ==2), or maybe it comes from my +40X visist on madams club ;)
Yeah no wonder Madam gave you a warning "Go home you don't live here" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Yeah no wonder Madam gave you a warning "Go home you don't live here" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Yeah the code in in for Ema 2nd child but I have a feeling bunch of stuff isn't in yet have a feeling there's going to be story or something with her having 2nd child as MC did her at club and new house, her 1st child was sick DNA test done at hospital and James not father so thinking in either a small update or the next big update she announces she is pregnant and after baby is born DNA test done and the cats out of the bag MC father of both kids

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Yeah the code in in for Ema 2nd child but I have a feeling bunch of stuff isn't in yet have a feeling there's going to be story or something with her having 2nd child as MC did her at club and new house, her 1st child was sick DNA test done at hospital and James not father so thinking in either a small update or the next big update she announces she is pregnant and after baby is born DNA test done and the cats out of the bag MC father of both kids
Ive not fucked Ema in the new house?

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes