ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Does drinking the blue drink matter in obtaining her? Or nothing to do with it? Or all just about not discussing the red syringe
naww that just lets you fuck that blonde like mad ... and prolly helps with a trust issue between the madam and you ,,,, drink and be happy :LOL:

Ben52580

Jul 6, 2022
1st you get her pregnant on your 3rd visit there .... you ask her to move in with you visit like the 4th or 5th visit when you go to the bdsm place and see her big and pregnant .. you ask her to move in with you ... and can fuck her regularly .. can get her pregnant again after she moves in with you also ;)
That's a bit off I've never drank and only got to fuck blonde.. A few Tim's I've gotten the bJ from Secret but that's it

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
1st you get her pregnant on your 3rd visit there .... you ask her to move in with you visit like the 4th or 5th visit when
Does drinking the blue drink matter in obtaining her? Or nothing to do with it? Or all just about not discussing the red syringe
I never tried without drink but if you ask about red syringe you will never get her

Reactions: ImperialD

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I'm not a person who likes to ask for help. My post should've made it obvious I used that walkthrough /hints. And I'm still where I am? Not obtaining, Secret. Let me ask this question. When are supposed to first sleep with her. At what point in the bsdm storyline? Before or after deal? Do I need to drink the blue drink? At least once? I think I've always refused it. Wondering if that's where my mistake is
When you finally get to meet girl at BDSM Secret will be first girl she will only give BJ 2nd visit you should meet Suzzy (Blond) next visit Desire will tell you Secret will take you to room MC should say he wants Secret instead of other girl (Suzzy) she will give you BJ while she is doing that you inject her with green and red syringe she should say she's horny you fuck her and she gets pregnant after that you go through process of giving up gang and making deal with madam when you finalize deal with madam Secret will tell she is pregnant and ask her to move in

Reactions: Kirimaru

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
When you finally get to meet girl at BDSM Secret will be first girl she will only give BJ 2nd visit you should meet Suzzy (Blond) next visit Desire will tell you Secret will take you to room MC should say he wants Secret instead of other girl (Suzzy) she will give you BJ while she is doing that you inject her with green and red syringe she should say she's horny you fuck her and she gets pregnant after that you go through process of giving up gang and making deal with madam when you finalize deal with madam Secret will tell she is pregnant and ask her to move in
Also you have to leave the club after deal with madam and then visit club again that's when Desire will say Secret has something to tell you and she announces she is pregnant

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i put a walkthru for all that on the last page ;)

Reactions: wookie ookie

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Shit, hope I still have a save before doing the madam deal.

Ben52580

Jul 6, 2022
i put a walkthru for all that on the last page ;)

Your message reply back said after the deal is completed but is indeed before. However, good news just a few mins after my last post last night everything went according to plan.

I've seen some people make a list of their favs and I think mine might be a different than others..

This is not including anyone that isn't in the list of potential partners as of latest update. Here's ranking all 20.

20. Rebecca. I love ebony women but her, meh.
19. Vicky.. I still think she's hot!
18. Betty, such a cutie!
17. Anna
16. Moko
15. Naomi
14. Julia
13. Alina
12. Paola
11. Tristy
10. Elena
9. Teodora
8. Zara
7. Sasha
6. Abby
5. Dora
4. Secret
3. Hanna
2. Maria
1. Ema

This is purely based on their physical looks.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Your message reply back said after the deal is completed but is indeed before. However, good news just a few mins after my last post last night everything went according to plan.

I've seen some people make a list of their favs and I think mine might be a different than others..

This is not including anyone that isn't in the list of potential partners as of latest update. Here's ranking all 20.

20. Rebecca. I love ebony women but her, meh.
19. Vicky.. I still think she's hot!
18. Betty, such a cutie!
17. Anna
16. Moko
15. Naomi
14. Julia
13. Alina
12. Paola
11. Tristy
10. Elena
9. Teodora
8. Zara
7. Sasha
6. Abby
5. Dora
4. Secret
3. Hanna
2. Maria
1. Ema

This is purely based on their physical looks.
I take it you ended up getting Secret okay.You are right about Rebecca be different if she didn't have attitude LoL I noticed you didn't have Bombina on list did you forget or she doesn't rate. My first 8 are

8. MoKo
7. Dora
6. Secret
5. Sasha
4. Ema
3. Zara
2 .Maria
1 Paola

Ben52580

Jul 6, 2022
I take it you ended up getting Secret okay.You are right about Rebecca be different if she didn't have attitude LoL I noticed you didn't have Bombina on list did you forget or she doesn't rate. My first 8 are

8. MoKo
7. Dora
6. Secret
5. Sasha
4. Ema
3. Zara
2 .Maria
1 Paola
She's not on the list that shows in my screen it has one question mark.. Is there way to get her?

Quick rapid questions where I think I know the answer too..

These characters have no sex scenes yet Bombina, Hanna, Sasha, and Betty. (obviously others but the latter 3 are on the list and you just mentioned Bombina.

I am forgetting the strippers name you can tell her that you want to date her. Then it says next game update.. I assume she'll join the roster.

Two suggestions I'd add for the game if the developer ever reads these posts..

There should be an option to invite a girl to MCs room and can have a few options for each girl on what happens in his room so it can be mixed up not static same every time. Like loving and rough paths or something like that. Maybe set it up so one (or two if Naomi and Moko to sleep in room with NPC. That way if you're trying to knock someone up you increase the possibility of it, while not getting in the way of other things you might be trying to do, and helps sync up with ovulation etc. And it's just fun and more realistic.

The other suggestion is make some of the characters not at house have option too.

Elena being a prime example. Once she became his she needs to have an option for MC to stop paying for her to live somewhere else. Could even lead to a hilarious scene where James sees Elena and Ema with the MC!

Also getting Julia to leave her man has to become an option. One some of us aren't into that.. And it's the true Alpha move. She's madly in love with guy, uses MC to keep him, and ends up being more obsessed with MC.

I'd also recommend before adding new characters to give sex scenes and relationships to all current characters that exist. Madam, girls I listed above, all the strippers, Anna's mom etc.. And Vickie needs to make her return somehow, she's on the relationship tree so I hope that means something in the future is planned.

Also making it so each girl that's a spouse has x amount of her income going to the MC, meaning MC should have option of having them choose to work or stay home, both could have different benefits.

This is one of my fav games, might be my fav yet, I just see the potential in it!

Side note from all that I've heard you can sleep with Ema again after the first time and knock her up.. I'm still trying to get the timing on that one. As in what time of day and which days

I'll close this novel with let's make some Hanna and Abby content!!

Anyhow, thanks for making such a good game to the Developer.. Keep up the excellent work. Crazygamer43 megalono

Last edited:

Ben52580

Jul 6, 2022
Oh last small suggestion.. Every girl should have a spouse option at some point. Once they hit a certain love point MC should be able to marry her or keep her as GF. The spousal benefits, I mentioned, in my previous post. They could be universal for every girl to keep it simple or make multiple options and combos for the girls, so the MC has to declare whose what. Showing the proposal an extra bonus but not necessary if that's be too much work. Could just make it automatic after click.

Also just randomly thought, making it so MC could hook up or date the pharmacy lady could set up some real interesting possibilities story wise..

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Oh last small suggestion.. Every girl should have a spouse option at some point. Once they hit a certain love point MC should be able to marry her or keep her as GF. The spousal benefits, I mentioned, in my previous post. They could be universal for every girl to keep it simple or make multiple options and combos for the girls, so the MC has to declare whose what. Showing the proposal an extra bonus but not necessary if that's be too much work. Could just make it automatic after click.

Also just randomly thought, making it so MC could hook up or date the pharmacy lady could set up some real interesting possibilities story wise..
then you don't understand what Mohoro is like , 1 man have many many wifes ,... which some would say are girlfriends ...
so there's no need to marry any one girl .. when they are all your wifes .. so what your asking doesn't make sense .. well not to me anyways :unsure:
it seems you want to whole story rewriten ... to achive what's already there ... but made simpler by the way things are now ;)

Reactions: wookie ookie

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
She's not on the list that shows in my screen it has one question mark.. Is there way to get her?

Quick rapid questions where I think I know the answer too..

These characters have no sex scenes yet Bombina, Hanna, Sasha, and Betty. (obviously others but the latter 3 are on the list and you just mentioned Bombina.

I am forgetting the strippers name you can tell her that you want to date her. Then it says next game update.. I assume she'll join the roster.

Two suggestions I'd add for the game if the developer ever reads these posts..

There should be an option to invite a girl to MCs room and can have a few options for each girl on what happens in his room so it can be mixed up not static same every time. Like loving and rough paths or something like that. Maybe set it up so one (or two if Naomi and Moko to sleep in room with NPC. That way if you're trying to knock someone up you increase the possibility of it, while not getting in the way of other things you might be trying to do, and helps sync up with ovulation etc. And it's just fun and more realistic.

The other suggestion is make some of the characters not at house have option too.

Elena being a prime example. Once she became his she needs to have an option for MC to stop paying for her to live somewhere else. Could even lead to a hilarious scene where James sees Elena and Ema with the MC!

Also getting Julia to leave her man has to become an option. One some of us aren't into that.. And it's the true Alpha move. She's madly in love with guy, uses MC to keep him, and ends up being more obsessed with MC.

I'd also recommend before adding new characters to give sex scenes and relationships to all current characters that exist. Madam, girls I listed above, all the strippers, Anna's mom etc.. And Vickie needs to make her return somehow, she's on the relationship tree so I hope that means something in the future is planned.

Also making it so each girl that's a spouse has x amount of her income going to the MC, meaning MC should have option of having them choose to work or stay home, both could have different benefits.

This is one of my fav games, might be my fav yet, I just see the potential in it!

Side note from all that I've heard you can sleep with Ema again after the first time and knock her up.. I'm still trying to get the timing on that one. As in what time of day and which days

I'll close this novel with let's make some Hanna and Abby content!!

Anyhow, thanks for making such a good game to the Developer.. Keep up the excellent work. Crazygamer43 megalono
First things first you have unlocked the VIP club with strippers ?

Ben52580

Jul 6, 2022
then you don't understand what Mohoro is like , 1 man have many many wifes ,... which some would say are girlfriends ...
so there's no need to marry any one girl .. when they are all your wifes .. so what your asking doesn't make sense .. well not to me anyways :unsure:
it seems you want to whole story rewriten ... to achive what's already there ... but made simpler by the way things are now ;)

Not at all story is great..its pure harem concepts and I said nothing that went against that unless you misunderstood something I said OR We have a different idea. I never said all wives in fact, something I said it I'm specifically said other. I said serval cap of number of spouses.. They have bonuses etc.. And others are gfs. So where did you get all are spouses??

Ben52580

Jul 6, 2022
but made simpler by the way things are now ;)
Nothing I said anymore complex as to how it us now, which isn't complex.

You do realize reading something or explaining something nearly always sounds more complex than the actual doing.

In fact, nothing needs to be changed at all, just talked about adding a few things to make it even more fun, and yes simplistic too.

I suggested zero changes. Only talked about in adding a few things.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Think so. Is that just the lap dances and extra curricular stuff after the regular stripping? If so yes. Hence telling the one girl I'd like to go Ona real date with her
Bombina is stripper you had to tip 300 to get access to vip club 2 scenes with her she is Tristy sister you helped her out by giving her ride home and prob knock her up becausr it was ovul day but won't be found out till furture update Bombina is topless with red panties. I to ask Romona for date

Ben52580

Jul 6, 2022
Bombina is stripper you had to tip 300 to get access to vip club 2 scenes with her she is Tristy sister you helped her out by giving her ride home and prob knock her up becausr it was ovul day but won't be found out till furture update Bombina is topless with red panties. I to ask Romona for date
Yep. Figured so. Yes to all of that.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Yep. Figured so. Yes to all of that.
(y) As far as options for girls future updates I think most likely it will be in girls room tho maybe MC'S . Moko and Naomi already have 3 way with MC in Moko's room it'll prob stay the same I think at some point Naomi might get her own room. Elena I don't know if she will live anywhere else she's the gold digger of the game MC already into her for 400K (I already did her 2 more times on ovul day hate to see what she wants in the update she lets MC know she's pregnant again and we can't have her move in because the way things are going with MC and Ema. Ema would kill her LOL. Julia is softening up at little but not sure if it's going to be in the cards that she leaves boy friend more likely boyfriend wants her to keep having kids with MC. Don't know if much will change on the income with girls. As far as Ema I'm pretty sure she is already knocked up as MC slept with her twice once at club bathroom and once at new house (I think that in Ch 3 she is going to announce that she is pregnant and because of DNA test when kid was sick and they found out James isn't father when her next kid is born a DNA test will be done and the cat will be out of the bag with MC being father of both. You should check out Mega Lono patron page his memberships aren't outrageous I think he's doing great with game as he works full time and has family to take care of and spend time with

Reactions: chicho1958

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Nothing I said anymore complex as to how it us now, which isn't complex.

You do realize reading something or explaining something nearly always sounds more complex than the actual doing.

In fact, nothing needs to be changed at all, just talked about adding a few things to make it even more fun, and yes simplistic too.

I suggested zero changes. Only talked about in adding a few things.
ok see what your asking for is to seperate the women .. have 1 or 2 wife and screw the other as just GF's ... as i said to me it makes more sense the way it is .. if you want just 1 wife ... you can have just 1 ... so why your wanting 1 wife and a bunch of gf's ... well face it they will be mistresses ... women you just wanna fuck and be married to 1 ... and you don't think that would create more work for the dev ? :unsure:
if i'm wrong with this then you maybe should explain it better :)

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes