pet3rquill48

Aug 23, 2020
I had one kid with Theodora a while back and she still doesn't show up when I'm in my office. I followed the walkthrough. Is there a different route for me to take or do I need to console command her back. And if so, what is the console command in question?

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I had one kid with Theodora a while back and she still doesn't show up when I'm in my office. I followed the walkthrough. Is there a different route for me to take or do I need to console command her back. And if so, what is the console command in question?
What do you mean doesn't show up at office. Have you finished the event that you call her and go work on business stuff with her at night stay and have sex. Or is she not showing up to call her at office

pet3rquill48

Aug 23, 2020
What do you mean doesn't show up at office. Have you finished the event that you call her and go work on business stuff with her at night stay and have sex. Or is she not showing up to call her at office
I finished the event where you do business stuff with her, but I made the mistake of doing that when she wasn't ovulating. I should've asked if there's even the opportunity to call her after that event.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I finished the event where you do business stuff with her, but I made the mistake of doing that when she wasn't ovulating. I should've asked if there's even the opportunity to call her after that event.
That's what I figured happened by what you said , If I remember correctly it should show back up, don't think it will if her stat screen shows maybe pregnant but will after that disappears how long has it been think it take a week or so after before option shows up. Have enclosed save don't finish deal, deliver pills then go back to office and call Teodora might have to redo some stuff depending on where you are at now

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok i think i broke the game ... Paola has been feeding that baby ( her 1st btw ) for just over a year now .... and no matter how many times i go to her apt. she always has that baby in her arms .... o_O
mean time Anna/Dora has 6 kids .... Moko 4 atm ... Naomi getting ready to have number 3 :LOL: yeah my MC is a horny bastard :eek:
:LOL::LOL::LOL::love::love::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
still tho usually by now i would have knocked up Paola with number 3 ...
anyways ... i'll add screenshots from the day i got Paola pregnant to present ... so you can see the dates :rolleyes:

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
ok i think i broke the game ... Paola has been feeding that baby ( her 1st btw ) for just over a year now .... and no matter how many times i go to her apt. she always has that baby in her arms .... o_O
mean time Anna/Dora has 6 kids .... Moko 4 atm ... Naomi getting ready to have number 3 :LOL: yeah my MC is a horny bastard :eek:
still tho usually by now i would have knocked up Paola with number 3 ...
anyways ... i'll add screenshots from the day i got Paola pregnant to present ... so you can see the dates :rolleyes:
:unsure:Damn you must of changed how many kids Anna/Dora can have to have 6 already (horny bastard Lol) Paola picture looks like old house did you move to new house yet ? try moving and should be able to start knocking her up again there (Not really sure on this one maybe reinstall and answer questions start over on move Think of all the fun you'll have makein all them belly's nice n round again:LOL::LOL::))

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
:unsure:Damn you must of changed how many kids Anna/Dora can have to have 6 already (horny bastard Lol) Paola picture looks like old house did you move to new house yet ? try moving and should be able to start knocking her up again there (Not really sure on this one maybe reinstall and answer questions start over on move Think of all the fun you'll have makein all them belly's nice n round again:LOL::LOL::))
naw i usually wait till i have around 30 million before moving into the mansion ... and usually by then Paola usually has 4 kids ... like i said i think i broke the game :LOL:
i mean damn i only played this update like ummmm ... 1000 times already :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: JR_LIV

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
naw i usually wait till i have around 30 million before moving into the mansion ... and usually by then Paola usually has 4 kids ... like i said i think i broke the game :LOL:
i mean damn i only played this update like ummmm ... 1000 times already :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO: Yeah I wait till hit 30M to, I'm not 1000 times but prob 500 will be by next update tho think around March. Have you tried Companion Of Darkness yet it's nothing like this but story is good

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
:LOL: yeah my MC is a horny bastard :eek:
If it is about a randy protagonist (and he sure can keep going), the maximum number of children he can have with his different spouses and lovers atm is 45 iirc. That's about the number of a platoon in certain armies. :whistle::whistle:

Edit: And it's safe to say that the numbers will continue to increase in the future. As for which ladies will get to become mothers like Abby, Betty, Tristy, Sasha, Hanna, Lynn, Tiffany and so on, that remains to be seen

Last edited:
Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
no Anna and Dora can have 6 atm .... i have a list of the girls and how many kids they can have ..... i'll post it .... i made a slight change to it tho .. Naomi's part ... dealing with Moko having kids also ... well thats when you have both of them ;)
see attachment :

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
no Anna and Dora can have 6 atm .... i have a list of the girls and how many kids they can have ..... i'll post it .... i made a slight change to it tho .. Naomi's part ... dealing with Moko having kids also ... well thats when you have both of them ;)
see attachment :
Yeah oops I forgot about the extra kid added for Dora and Anna on last reply Thanks my list also shows that. On my last play through I was able to get Moko and Naomi pregnant on basically same day by doing Moko 18,19, 20 she got pregnant on 21st because Moko sex is morning after you sleep with her that night got Naomi pregnant her first day of ovul going to see if can do it again

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yeah oops I forgot about the extra kid added for Dora and Anna on last reply Thanks my list also shows that. On my last play through I was able to get Moko and Naomi pregnant on basically same day by doing Moko 18,19, 20 she got pregnant on 21st because Moko sex is morning after you sleep with her that night got Naomi pregnant her first day of ovul going to see if can do it again
yeah i've played this game soooooo much ... it still gets me how Moko can only have 2 kids ... until Naomi has 2 .. then Moko can have 3 others ... i stop Naomi at 4 kids .. having 5 before the mansion screws that up .... it was mentioned idk like maybe 50 pages back :LOL: and i found out the hard way .... ( by making Naomi pregnant with #5 ) yeah not a good idea .. for now at least :LOL:
i dont mind having Moko without Naomi ... just i think Naomi's kinda hot also :love: so i've only turned down Naomi once .. killed me to do that :LOL: just wanted to see what would happen ... oh btw Naomi still moves into the mansion with Moko whether you want her to or not .... dev planned it that way :sneaky: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: wookie ookie

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
yeah i've played this game soooooo much ... it still gets me how Moko can only have 2 kids ... until Naomi has 2 .. then Moko can have 3 others ... i stop Naomi at 4 kids .. having 5 before the mansion screws that up .... it was mentioned idk like maybe 50 pages back :LOL: and i found out the hard way .... ( by making Naomi pregnant with #5 ) yeah not a good idea .. for now at least :LOL:
i dont mind having Moko without Naomi ... just i think Naomi's kinda hot also :love: so i've only turned down Naomi once .. killed me to do that :LOL: just wanted to see what would happen ... oh btw Naomi still moves into the mansion with Moko whether you want her to or not .... dev planned it that way :sneaky: :LOL:
Yeah me to play so much my swimmers start coming out USB ports :ROFLMAO: gets me to on Moko 2 kid thing not sure on reason for that, I never tried having 5 with Naomi before mansion at most I have 4 with girls so got something to do when move, I didn't know about Naomi still moving in I never turned her down does anything change with Moko wanting her knocked up or MC sex with her

• Haha

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
love these kind of games, not pregnancy ending stuff but in game or middle of the game
uptade/complete when?
Yeah if you like pregnancy games Simple Days is best one here with number of girls and kids mixed with some drama. Next update prob around March

Last edited:

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
View attachment 3048684
completed all tasked, deal with Madam, and applied for citizenship but move to new house doesn't trigger
If Anna with you she has to have at least 1 kid , Must have at least 2 kids total, Have to refused or let Naomi live with you, Dora if with you must have dental clinic, None of 5 main girls can be pregnant. Move will only happen on weekend. It's recommended not to apply for citizenship as that is end of chapter 2 (Do this after move to new house and complete everything there)

Last edited:
Reactions: Ssato243
3.90 star(s) 94 Votes