wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
did you make Naomi have more than 4 kids ..... it causes this to happen .. everytime ;)
Oh that's what you were talking about other day when said don't have 5 kids with Naomi it screws things up didn't realize it stops the move I never had more than 3 with her when move (Was going to try it once and see what happens but now not going to LOL)

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
naomi currently only has two kids
Are all conditions I mentioned above (5posts) met ? Moving will show up on week end when get out of bed. (You can attach save and I will look at and see if can see what problem is)

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Are all conditions I mentioned above (5posts) met ? Moving will show up on week end when get out of bed. (You can attach save and I will look at and see if can see what problem is)
you know what i was thinking after you accept the madam's deal ... it usually takes a few weeks to go thru ,,, maybe thats the hold up :unsure:
and or if any girls at home are pregnant ... will hold it up also :unsure:

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
you know what i was thinking after you accept the madam's deal ... it usually takes a few weeks to go thru ,,, maybe thats the hold up :unsure:
and or if any girls at home are pregnant ... will hold it up also :unsure:
:unsure: That could be he said no girls pregnant and Naomi only has 2 kids wonder how much time has went by since madam deal, On one of my play through I didn't get Dora clinic and couldn't move till I did

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Is there a way to rename the kids? Either the game doesn't always make the gender of a new kid clear or there's a bug that switches genders sometimes. But i got a bunch of boys with girl names and girls with boy names. lol

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I'm on VN mode. Not sure how to go to the hospital. Is there another way?
I don't think so. You will probably have to wait till next kid is born and you pay fees. Hate to say it if you saved when given choice should prob start over from that spot with open world. For this game it's not bad at all future updates will not longer have VN everything will be open world has a lot of advantages you can bank roll more $$ do events the way you want to everything is on home and office computer you'll never be running around not knowing what to do

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes