TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
No I kept the gang...so keeping the gang means you lose Secret? What is even the connection there? Sigh. I don't mind choices that lock out certain paths but sheesh, give me some sort of hint that it's going to end certain paths.

megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
No I kept the gang...so keeping the gang means you lose Secret? What is even the connection there? Sigh. I don't mind choices that lock out certain paths but sheesh, give me some sort of hint that it's going to end certain paths.
Walkthrough guide link is the front page:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/10/3004918_Mini_Guide_up_to_v.0.17.5.pdf

There you can find:
0m. Secret - In BDSM don't ask about red syringe. When you have sex with her choose option to inject her with the red
drug. If you give the gang to Madam and Secret is pregnant you can invite her to your house. You can have up to 2 kids

And you asked what is the connection : You made Madam your enemy and Secret is working for her... so BDSM club is closed for you and everything and everyone inside is locked.

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok i think i broke the game again .... jeeezzz ... i don't get whats up with this shit .... this run .. Paola .. it been quite awhile since she's had her 1st kid ... meanwhile Moko is heading on 4 .. Naomi is heading on her 3rd .... and Paola is stuck with her 1st ... and the tip board ( showing how many kids and when .. screenshot below ) why the fuck is Paola still holding her damn kid when i go to fuck her .... fucking kid should be like 2 by now .. fuck maybe even 3 years old :LOL:
i mean sure i'm starting to fuck Julia at this point ... but if she has her 2 kids before Paola has her 2nd one ... then next run i'm saying the fuck with Paola :ROFLMAO:

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
ok i think i broke the game again .... jeeezzz ... i don't get whats up with this shit .... this run .. Paola .. it been quite awhile since she's had her 1st kid ... meanwhile Moko is heading on 4 .. Naomi is heading on her 3rd .... and Paola is stuck with her 1st ... and the tip board ( showing how many kids and when .. screenshot below ) why the fuck is Paola still holding her damn kid when i go to fuck her .... fucking kid should be like 2 by now .. fuck maybe even 3 years old :LOL:
i mean sure i'm starting to fuck Julia at this point ... but if she has her 2 kids before Paola has her 2nd one ... then next run i'm saying the fuck with Paola :ROFLMAO:
:unsure: Are you going deep enough:LOL: I have never problem of knocking Paola up even on non ovul days but would have to do her 3-5 times in a row don't understand. Honestly I can't say that I ever got picture like yours tho prob didn't pay enough attention going to have from now on and see Have you moved yet

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
:unsure: Are you going deep enough:LOL: I have never problem of knocking Paola up even on non ovul days but would have to do her 3-5 times in a row don't understand. Honestly I can't say that I ever got picture like yours tho prob didn't pay enough attention going to have from now on and see Have you moved yet
yup i know . its usually the case with me also ... but not this run for some reason :unsure:
but you could be right as much fucking as my MC has been threw .. his dick could have shrunk :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: wookie ookie

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i guess i should have added this info app thing to what screen i posted .. it does not mention anything about meeting with Paola during the day ... like it usually does :unsure:

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes