wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
i guess i should have added this info app thing to what screen i posted .. it does not mention anything about meeting with Paola during the day ... like it usually does :unsure:
:unsure: If I remember correct that can happen if it's before weekend that your going to move I'm not sure will have to watch it next time, If I remember correct last time game did this to you it Paola to. That is just so strange I never have a issue with her

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
hey check these screens out .. one is the day she gave birth the 2nd is present day ... count the days :ROFLMAO:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok now this is fucked up ..... hhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahaahahaahahahaha after i posted all that .... just out this screeny ... notice the date

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
woo hooo finally .. i was starting to think Polly was gonna be 15 before Paola had number 2 :LOL::ROFLMAO:

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
woo hooo finally .. i was starting to think Polly was gonna be 15 before Paola had number 2 :LOL::ROFLMAO:
WTH don't even know what to say, what the heck did you do Lol. You sure pissed her off to have to wait almost a yeah to get your dick wet again:LOL:

Scheijian

Jun 30, 2023
Sometimes i wish there is something like a big "NOPE" button. or gtfo my house... Moko's behavior is getting worse and worse and it's no fun anymore in the new house

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Sometimes i wish there is something like a big "NOPE" button. or gtfo my house... Moko's behavior is getting worse and worse and it's no fun anymore in the new house
You can always restart game at the point that you move when answer questions on girls that you want with you say no to Moko and she won't move with you

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
why can't i move to the new house? I also picked up Anna's parents at the airport
:unsure: Try having 2nd kid with Anna. You are missing out on a lot by only taking Anna with you. You can do re-start and start at chapter 2 skipping chapter 1 by answering questions on girls with you and weather they are pregnant or not

Last edited:
Reactions: CoffeeSaint

thoabcde

May 21, 2022
:unsure: Try having 2nd kid with Anna. You are missing out on a lot by only taking Anna with you. You can do re-start and start at chapter 2 skipping chapter 1 by answering questions on girls with you and weather they are pregnant or not
thank u for your advice. i just did it. Looking forward to version 0.18

Reactions: wookie ookie

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
thank u for your advice. i just did it. Looking forward to version 0.18
Welcome, just out of curiosity did you finish deal with Madam good or bad noticed you seemed to be locked out of BDSM club also. There is walk through on post page 301 if you get stuck

Last edited:

zman21

Feb 20, 2018
Still having issues with Julia and Teodora being locked. Updates didn't fix the issues. Anyone have any ideas?

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Still having issues with Julia and Teodora being locked. Updates didn't fix the issues. Anyone have any ideas?
Have you Jogged with Julia enough to ash her to work out in gym, have worked out with her till she invites you to her place (have you built gym) Teodora have you called her from office and had lunch 2 times, went to her house almost got caught

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok this is the 1st time this has ever happened to me ... see screenshots .... and i've played a shit ton .. as some of you know ... but i have never seen these :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: CircaAD

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
ok this is the 1st time this has ever happened to me ... see screenshots .... and i've played a shit ton .. as some of you know ... but i have never seen these :unsure:
Is that when you take her shopping for wedding dress? I don't remember the dialog (You played so much dick should of fell off by now :) )

• Haha
Reactions: CircaAD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Is that when you take her shopping for wedding dress? I don't remember the dialog (You played so much dick should of fell off by now :) )
yup ... i know right ....

here's another once if someone can interpret for me .... does this mean Dora's some kinda of protector .. or guard .. or something
i mean yeah i see this one all the time but wtf does it really mean ? :unsure:

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes