wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
yup ... i know right ....

here's another once if someone can interpret for me .... does this mean Dora's some kinda of protector .. or guard .. or something
i mean yeah i see this one all the time but wtf does it really mean ? :unsure:
:unsure: I have been wondering that myself (If I remember correct that comes up after you talk to Madam and tell her it's not safe in hometown) and there is no reference to it after that Strange (Maybe we get locked up in next chapter and she comes to the rescue )

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
:unsure: I have been wondering that myself (If I remember correct that comes up after you talk to Madam and tell her it's not safe in hometown) and there is no reference to it after that Strange (Maybe we get locked up in next chapter and she comes to the rescue )
nope it's just after Dora moves in with you .....

KINGHIPPO

Apr 25, 2020
Walkthrough guide link is the front page:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/10/3004918_Mini_Guide_up_to_v.0.17.5.pdf

There you can find:
0m. Secret - In BDSM don't ask about red syringe. When you have sex with her choose option to inject her with the red
drug. If you give the gang to Madam and Secret is pregnant you can invite her to your house. You can have up to 2 kids

And you asked what is the connection : You made Madam your enemy and Secret is working for her... so BDSM club is closed for you and everything and everyone inside is locked.
Is it true you miss a lot of events if you don't opt to play open world over VN?

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Is it true you miss a lot of events if you don't opt to play open world over VN?
It's not clear how much but there is stuff in Open World that isn't in VN also moving forward it will only be Open World between the computer in your room and office you'll never be running around not knowing what to do

Last edited:

KINGHIPPO

Apr 25, 2020
It's not clear how much but there is stuff in Open World that isn't in VN also moving forward it will only be Open World between the computer in your room and office you'll never be running around not knowing what to do
Do you know of a full walkthrough or where I can get it? I have the mini-guide up to 0.17.5? or was it 6

I'm thinking of replaying but on sandbox/open world mode to see if I miss anything

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017

xmajicx

Jul 19, 2022
thats one thing i wish "MOST" simple days was like summertime saga : STS does not limit the number of children you can have with your ladies , even at v20.16 once you finish the current tasks , you can wait till your ladies become in heat and start making more babies and you can just wait & repeat ; me and ALL my children will be going to populate mars LOL :cool:

Reactions: wookie ookie

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
your not supposed to think your the one that suppose to know .. come one man ... :LOL:
oh btw i'll tell ya if it got fixed i'm at that point in my new game now ... Naomi has 4 .. so we will see (y)
well for me she gave birth to 5th with last update and thats all i know
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
beside changelog
- Naomi can't give birth of the 5th child - Fixed - 100% completed

• Red Heart
Reactions: ImperialD
3.90 star(s) 94 Votes