ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well i started from day 1 .. not chapter 2 ... and never paid Bombina ... delayed seeing maria ... delayed alina .... only took ana and dora with me .. dora had the kid after almost 2 years .... the pill guy hasn't showed up yet ... alina seems to have gotten pushed on me when i left the spa one day ... met her bf and paid the fucker off tho i didn't want it .... i kept trying to avoid going to masseuse area .. but dammit accidentally clicked it and bamb .. wtf happen to kissing her knee anyway :unsure:
i dont know if i wanna continue this shit or not ... out of character with how i'm use to the game playing out ...
but well hell i started this run .. might as well see what happens o_O

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well this run at least confirms my suspensions that things are tied to each other in this game ... if not followed right .. you don't get per said thing ...
example Moko/Naomi tied together .... even rejecting Naomi she still appears in your mansion
not paying 300 to Bombina i think is tied to pills guy cause since i haven't paid her i've not gotten him ....
( altho not quite sure as i've changed alot of what i usually do )
delay in Dora having 1st kid ...
i've been putting off going out with Paola ... altho i hate that she's fucking hot :love:
also i've been putting off sleeping with Ana / Dora so they only have 1 kid each .. :unsure: i wonder if thats tied to anything :unsure:
well enough for now ..
cya's

ok so i went back to the game after i posted this and paid Bomaina .. and guess who showed up at the nightclub ... yup the blue pills guy ... so the 2 are connected ... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
well this run at least confirms my suspensions that things are tied to each other in this game ... if not followed right .. you don't get per said thing ...
example Moko/Naomi tied together .... even rejecting Naomi she still appears in your mansion
not paying 300 to Bombina i think is tied to pills guy cause since i haven't paid her i've not gotten him ....
You are right about some events and you can check them from the guide here:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/10/3004918_Mini_Guide_up_to_v.0.17.5.pdf

For example Edmon and blue pills:
2a. Raj has 2 events. The second time will give you DarkApp.
2b. ...... Bombina is Tuesday and Sunday and she will unlock your VIP pass if you tip her 300
2d. Edmon will come to offer you blue pills if you unlock VIP and buy DarkApp. You need James to be in Mohoro (he will come after you have the GYM) and this will trigger the event of building Blue Pills Lab. After building the pill lab you can visit him and take 1 blue pill per day.
3e. James and Ema will call you and arrive in Mohoro after you build the Gym and talk with Edmon. See point 4.g. for more info

About Naomi-Moko:
even rejecting Naomi she still appears in your mansion
- this could be a bug and I will double check. If you reject Naomi, she shouldn't be in your new house.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
You are right about some events and you can check them from the guide here:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/10/3004918_Mini_Guide_up_to_v.0.17.5.pdf

For example Edmon and blue pills:
2a. Raj has 2 events. The second time will give you DarkApp.
2b. ...... Bombina is Tuesday and Sunday and she will unlock your VIP pass if you tip her 300
2d. Edmon will come to offer you blue pills if you unlock VIP and buy DarkApp. You need James to be in Mohoro (he will come after you have the GYM) and this will trigger the event of building Blue Pills Lab. After building the pill lab you can visit him and take 1 blue pill per day.
3e. James and Ema will call you and arrive in Mohoro after you build the Gym and talk with Edmon. See point 4.g. for more info

About Naomi-Moko:
- this could be a bug and I will double check. If you reject Naomi, she shouldn't be in your new house.
thank you for confirming that .... dude your awesome (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

ok i have the gym .. but James hasn't showed up .. and i haven't heard from him either .... i was guessing its linked to the darkapp or contact with Raj :unsure:
well James is not connected to either the darkapp or Raj ... i have the darkapp .... nothing heard from James ... must be in connection with the 300 to bomaina .. ok i can confirm James is connected to the 300 :unsure:
it amazes me how you got all these connections working like this ... its so cool :)

Last edited:
Reactions: megalono

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ya know .. ya gotta love this knavishly deceitful look that Moko has on her face .. when talking with Naomi about Naomi's 1st pregnancy ... like " i have no idea how that happened to you ?" :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
ya know .. ya gotta love this knavishly deceitful look that Moko has on her face .. when talking with Naomi about Naomi's 1st pregnancy ... like " i have no idea how that happened to you ?" :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
Yeah shes our little :devilish: what would we do without her :ROFLMAO: (take it you gave up on thru where you left her at home)

zman21

Feb 20, 2018
:unsure: Can't remember which but Julia will either call you or show up at office and tell Harry moved back home and tell she is pregnant with 2nd kid. Have you already helped Teodora with paperwork and spent night
I have done all of that. it's been stuck on this same progress for almost three months game time. The bugfixes haven't fixed anything

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I have done all of that. it's been stuck on this same progress for almost three months game time. The bugfixes haven't fixed anything
tell us exactly what you've done with both of them ... try to leave nothing out .... it would help to see where you are with them :unsure:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i don't get ikt.. i hadf the asian girl as girlfriend, gave her money for her mom, went to know her parents, helped her when she was injured, now she is not answering phonme call...i used to to movie with wiki\momo..and i started seeing dora...but didn't do anything serious cuz i had tAnna..but sh doesn't pick up phone so is tarted dating dora and helping her with his problems with my emplyer at gym..so you can't be with more than 1 girl or what? why anna don't pick up the damn phone out of the blue?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
i don't get ikt.. i hadf the asian girl as girlfriend, gave her money for her mom, went to know her parents, helped her when she was injured, now she is not answering phonme call...i used to to movie with wiki\momo..and i started seeing dora...but didn't do anything serious cuz i had tAnna..but sh doesn't pick up phone so is tarted dating dora and helping her with his problems with my emplyer at gym..so you can't be with more than 1 girl or what? why anna don't pick up the damn phone out of the blue?
You're meant to date them all, but Anna goes missing for about a week to her parents. Once you move you should be able to video call her and Dora, but you have to get them all pregnant first, especially Moko and Rebeca.

Last edited:

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Yes it's okay if she doesn't answer phone when you move you will video call Anna. You have to get Moko pregnant or she will not move with you also you will not get an Naomi content, Rebeca will not move if you didn't get her pregnant you don't have to have any of the other girls pregnant to move to Mohoro

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
no matter....things changed after i saved dora and Milla and daughter asses...now i'm in Mohoro. Nice game btw

Reactions: ImperialD

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Yes it's okay if she doesn't answer phone when you move you will video call Anna. You have to get Moko pregnant or she will not move with you also you will not get an Naomi content, Rebeca will not move if you didn't get her pregnant you don't have to have any of the other girls pregnant to move to Mohoro
damn i didn't damaged the condoms so no moko!!! uff... ii didn't want to get her pregnant...damn i need to restart?..now i 've seen there is a guide...and that there is 2 game mode. vn or sandbox...wich 1 is better?

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
damn i didn't damaged the condoms so no moko!!! uff... ii didn't want to get her pregnant...damn i need to restart?..now i 've seen there is a guide...and that there is 2 game mode. vn or sandbox...wich 1 is better?
Sandbox also all future updates are only going to be sandbox

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Damage the condom to get Dora pregnant I think.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes