ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Haven't been able to yet either, in this thru I've been stuck with this for over a week now when I go to visit at night
yup .. it happens at the most in opportune times too .. like right around the 21st when Naomi is ovulating ... my screenshot i was trying to get Naomi pregnant with her 5th baby ... the screenshot you put up .. usually lasts ( for me anyways ) till around the 23rd :unsure: then i knock her sweet ass up :love:

Reactions: wookie ookie

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
yup .. it happens at the most in opportune times too .. like right around the 21st when Naomi is ovulating ... my screenshot i was trying to get Naomi pregnant with her 5th baby ... the screenshot you put up .. usually lasts ( for me anyways ) till around the 23rd :unsure: then i knock her sweet ass up :love:
(y) Does it always happen to you around when she is ovulating screen shot I put up is 7th of month it's been going on since the 29th :unsure:

Reactions: ImperialD

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
i actually have a secret to knocking up the babes ... it for some reason never fails ... ;)
and no its not a cheat :p
Nice so what is it LoL but then, I guess wouldn't be secret:) then , this is first time in all thrus that I get the massage about party being over for as long as I am

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I've played versions 17.6 and never got that? What did i do wrong?
You have to keep going to Emma's room try different times it's kinda random it took me awhile week I think, I didn't apply for citizenship and not going to till next update as that the end of chapter 2 and not sure if it locks anything out

Reactions: jamiehmcw91

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
You have to keep going to Emma's room try different times it's kinda random it took me awhile week I think, I didn't apply for citizenship and not going to till next update as that the end of chapter 2 and not sure if it locks anything out
Is this when Ema moves into the new house with you and family?

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Anyone know what I need to do for sasha Spa she needs hugs task?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
She has idea in 17.6 When baby gets sick and has to go to hospital James has DNA test done comes back as not his
you actually tell James and Ema that it was the 3 of you that had sex the night that they did , well i mean MY MC raped her and knocked her sweetass up .. and they where drunk and didn't remember shit about that night .. i mean its only a little lie ,,, right :LOL::love:

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
you actually tell James and Ema that it was the 3 of you that had sex the night that they did , well i mean MY MC raped her and knocked her sweetass up .. and they where drunk and didn't remember shit about that night .. i mean its only a little lie ,,, right :LOL::love:
do u really say that??

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Anyone know what I need to do for sasha Spa she needs hugs task?
Maria actually is the one that hire's people ,, our MC only hires zara/alina/maria/james/pill guy ... which only makes our MC's the owner but not the decision maker after Maria's hire .. which i actually don't like .. i mean the only one our MC hires after the one's i listed is sasha's friend ... kinda reminds me of Moko's deciding shit without the MC's knowledge ... damn it if i didn't think Moko was fucking hot i would have dumped her ass :love::LOL::p

Reactions: wookie ookie

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
What do you mean Rebecca's been in the updates?
I want to see Moka fuck more girls she always fucks Naomi.
In old house when watching tv with girls Moko and Rebeca talk bout orgy and 3 some Moko also said something bout fucking Rebeca's ass it's not in game yet

3.90 star(s) 95 Votes