ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019

View attachment 3136593
So from Chapter 3 onwards, it's going to be one very loud house in regards of the protagonist's children (45 of them iirc). And there might be more coming up. Wonder when the progress list for the upcoming v0.18 version will be published eventually.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
So from Chapter 3 onwards, it's going to be one very loud house in regards of the protagonist's children (45 of them iirc). And there might be more coming up. Wonder when the progress list for the upcoming v0.18 version will be published eventually.
well i keep on looking for that one, i guess when he will have some progress to report. so far all we know that will take time and will be next year at some point, what dev confirmed in that P thread/post above again
1701538909542.png
till then all we can is keep an eyes on it from time to time.

xmajicx

Jul 19, 2022
I have maxed out all my ladies ( 43 children ) minus betty , did not accept her ; but have messed up Sasha's quest line some how , the great monto suppuse to trigger between the 1st and 15th has not happened yet , i've done the chat and the lunch but the option for monto never appears ???

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I have maxed out all my ladies ( 43 children ) minus betty , did not accept her ; but have messed up Sasha's quest line some how , the great monto suppuse to trigger between the 1st and 15th has not happened yet , i've done the chat and the lunch but the option for monto never appears ???
you can have 45 total kids so far

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
:unsure: Sasha when you are doing lunch are you saying meat, put hands on her ass, can I hug you more

Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
:unsure: Sasha when you are doing lunch are you saying meat, put hands on her ass, can I hug you more
and after a few times ... oh yeah ... thats when the fun starts ... to bad we can't knock her little ass up .. oh well maybe next update ... i wish for a couple of those stripper too .... pleassssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!! :love::love::love::p:LOL::LOL::LOL:

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
and after a few times ... oh yeah ... thats when the fun starts ... to bad we can't knock her little ass up .. oh well maybe next update ... i wish for a couple of those stripper too .... pleassssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!! :love::love::love::p:LOL::LOL::LOL:
Right I've cum in Sasha so many times the cum is coming out her nose it's time she gets knocked up !! :ROFLMAO: Yeah strippers to I'd be happy with Ramona but any would be fine or we could knock up Bombina and find out Tristy is knocked up at same time :LOL::LOL: and we have to get Abby in there at some point to :love:

xmajicx

Jul 19, 2022
i say veggie , i want to become a vegetarian , eat something green , the option to put hands on ass never appears
-----------
yep , that is what i am doing wrong with sasha , after saying veggie to increase love points , i wasnt saying meat to trigger the great monto
thanks
:D

Last edited:

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
i say veggie , i want to become a vegetarian , eat something green , the option to put hands on ass never appears
You have to do it as I said above at least 4 times or event will not trigger when you say meat she will still get you veg burger at end

xmajicx

Jul 19, 2022
you can have 45 total kids so far
i miss counted , i have 44 kids , the second one with teodora i said those things , i had sex with her the animation showing the sperm going into the egg occurred , few days later the status showed her pregnant , few days after that it just showed her ovalation date and was no longer pregnant , figure a glitch occurred

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i miss counted , i have 44 kids , the second one with teodora i said those things , i had sex with her the animation showing the sperm going into the egg occurred , few days later the status showed her pregnant , few days after that it just showed her ovalation date and was no longer pregnant , figure a glitch occurred
naww it just takes a little longer with some girls to show ;)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Right I've cum in Sasha so many times the cum is coming out her nose it's time she gets knocked up !! :ROFLMAO: Yeah strippers to I'd be happy with Ramona but any would be fine or we could knock up Bombina and find out Tristy is knocked up at same time :LOL::LOL: and we have to get Abby in there at some point to :love:
you won't hear me arguing i totally agree with ya :love:

Reactions: wookie ookie

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Have you already done the event when you go at night to do paperwork with her and slept with her, after that she states she is pregnant . You have had to have sex when she is ovul before this for 2nd kid (To trigger this you call her from office again she will tell you she's glad you called and to come and help her)

Reactions: ImperialD

xmajicx

Jul 19, 2022
Have you already done the event when you go at night to do paperwork with her and slept with her, after that she states she is pregnant . You have had to have sex when she is ovul before this for 2nd kid (To trigger this you call her from office again she will tell you she's glad you called and to come and help her)
yes I have done that , i think the AVN just glitched , have plenty of time before next update comes so will just restart from the beginning ; in the mean time ; for those interested , i have created a chart to help better keep track of your conquest for BABIES !!!! LOL :love:
the top greyed out section - no babies at this time
child = number of children
ovul = ovulation date
ovul X = no oval date
ovul with no date = is dependent on the date you breed her and get her pregnant
even tho you can get tristy pregnant , with this version it will not show her being pregnant just maybe and will probably have baby next update
will require a .pdf reader to open file
for the row of numbers 1 - 7
there are two boxes , the first box is for marking an X in for when the woman is pregnant
the second box is for indicating a B for boy and G for girl
at the bottom of page is for keeping track of totals
ENJOY :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: Fauno36

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
thats the 2nd time you go get her knocked up (y)(y)(y)

3.90 star(s) 95 Votes