ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
yes I have done that , i think the AVN just glitched , have plenty of time before next update comes so will just restart from the beginning ; in the mean time ; for those interested , i have created a chart to help better keep track of your conquest for BABIES !!!! LOL :love:
the top greyed out section - no babies at this time
child = number of children
ovul = ovulation date
ovul X = no oval date
ovul with no date = is dependent on the date you breed her and get her pregnant
will require a .pdf reader to open file
for the row of numbers 1 - 7
there are two boxes , the first box is for marking an X in for when the woman is pregnant
the second box is for indicating a B for boy and G for girl
at the bottom of page is for keeping track of totals
ENJOY :cool:
the post i put up earlier has all the kids that the girls as of this point can have :)

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
you'd have to check the patreon site ... micmitja pretty much knows alot when it comes to this stuff also the dev megalono comes on now and then to tell us new things .. go back say 10-20 pages and check :)
well dev gona be afk for a while

1702055089400.png
also would think so, she still have to break up with her hubby and move to house. beyond that only dev knows what and when.

Reactions: ImperialD

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
cant do much, his subs have voted whole update so now we got to wait. we know that gona take a while so i guess its no rush, tho would be nice to have. plenty other other stuff to do in mean time.
Yeah I know I'm one of the subs that voted re-thinking a little, but it was a overwhelming vote to wait, he did have a post after 17.6 that he thought it be around March for next update guess we'll see

Reactions: micmitja

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok .. this has to be a glitch ... it's happened every time i don't take moko or Rebecca with me ... just Anna/Dora .... remember when you 1st get them pregnant ... and count from there ... Anna is going on her 3rd baby ... mean while Dora still pregnant with her 2nd .... and i get them back to back usually ..
go figure .. right :LOL:

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
ok .. this has to be a glitch ... it's happened every time i don't take moko or Rebecca with me ... just Anna/Dora .... remember when you 1st get them pregnant ... and count from there ... Anna is going on her 3rd baby ... mean while Dora still pregnant with her 2nd .... and i get them back to back usually ..
go figure .. right :LOL:
:unsure: That is weird did you have Anna or Dora knocked up before you moved wonder if it's got anything to do with move that the days pregnant aren't registering correctly the last thru I did with moko / becca I didn't knock up either till I moved and it worked ok puzzling :(

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
:unsure: That is weird did you have Anna or Dora knocked up before you moved wonder if it's got anything to do with move that the days pregnant aren't registering correctly the last thru I did with moko / becca I didn't knock up either till I moved and it worked ok puzzling :(
ya i declined getting moko pregnant :oops: i say wow cause i usually take moko with me :love: .. and to hell with Rebecca .. :LOL: anyways .. i got both Anna and Dora pregnant from the start before going to mohoro ... and Ema is my sweetheart :love:
funny thing is .. now Dora is getting knocked when ever i fuck her it seems .... :LOL::ROFLMAO::love: maybe she's playing catch up with Anna now :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: wookie ookie

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
ya i declined getting moko pregnant :oops: i say wow cause i usually take moko with me :love: .. and to hell with Rebecca .. :LOL: anyways .. i got both Anna and Dora pregnant from the start before going to mohoro ... and Ema is my sweetheart :love:
funny thing is .. now Dora is getting knocked when ever i fuck her it seems .... :LOL::ROFLMAO::love: maybe she's playing catch up with Anna now :LOL:
Yeah Dora's jealous :LOL: she's not going to let Anna show he up , so on this thru are you going to knock up Elena or not get her preg right away. I think on my next one I'm not going to knock her up right away. I figured out the glitch game mad at you, your wearing it out :LOL::LOL::LOL::)

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

Dantassii

Nov 22, 2023
I have seen this in a few other games, where if you stop at level 1 or level 2 of an activity, then the result doesn't happen if it's not supposed too, but if you go to level 3, then the result happens even when it's not supposed too. In this case, if you stop at level 1 sperm or level 2 sperm with Dora, she doesn't get pregnant when she's not ovulating, however, if you go all the way to level 3.. then she gets pregnant.. whether she's ovulating or not. I think the same thing happens to Anna as well. Just my observation.

Dantassii

"Nothing is worth doing except what the world says is impossible." - Oscar Wilde
"The one who says it cannot be done, should not interrupt the one doing it." - Chinese Proverb
"It's kind of fun to do the impossible." - Walt Disney
"I have learned to use the word 'impossible' with the greatest caution." - Wernher von Braun

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yeah Dora's jealous :LOL: she's not going to let Anna show he up , so on this thru are you going to knock up Elena or not get her preg right away. I think on my next one I'm not going to knock her up right away. I figured out the glitch game mad at you, your wearing it out :LOL::LOL::LOL::)
naww Elena is a gold digger ... i'll pass this run :cool:
i'm surprised the game still runs after how many run thru's i've put it thru :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: wookie ookie

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I have seen this in a few other games, where if you stop at level 1 or level 2 of an activity, then the result doesn't happen if it's not supposed too, but if you go to level 3, then the result happens even when it's not supposed too. In this case, if you stop at level 1 sperm or level 2 sperm with Dora, she doesn't get pregnant when she's not ovulating, however, if you go all the way to level 3.. then she gets pregnant.. whether she's ovulating or not. I think the same thing happens to Anna as well. Just my observation.

Dantassii

"Nothing is worth doing except what the world says is impossible." - Oscar Wilde
"The one who says it cannot be done, should not interrupt the one doing it." - Chinese Proverb
"It's kind of fun to do the impossible." - Walt Disney
"I have learned to use the word 'impossible' with the greatest caution." - Wernher von Braun
could be true .. i experience that Paola also .. i find i can knock her up any day after her having her 1st baby ... easy ;)

3.90 star(s) 95 Votes