KINGHIPPO

Apr 25, 2020
I keep visiting Emma, Ema? But her room in the mansion is always empty and I can't get any sex with her? it's been over 160 days

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I keep visiting Emma, Ema? But her room in the mansion is always empty and I can't get any sex with her? it's been over 160 days
beside initial sex in ch1, the club sex in ch2, you get only 3 nightly visits from her when you sleep alone in bed. for now. after that with last update you got only visit to hospital with her.

KINGHIPPO

Apr 25, 2020
beside initial sex in ch1, the club sex in ch2, you get only 3 nightly visits from her when you sleep alone in bed. for now. after that with last update you got only visit to hospital with her.
Is there a way to get Emma to have sex with you in the room like the other girls? I try visiting her room different times of the day but she is never there! I check hospital but only see nurse there

zman21

Feb 20, 2018
Have you Jogged with Julia enough to ash her to work out in gym, have worked out with her till she invites you to her place (have you built gym) Teodora have you called her from office and had lunch 2 times, went to her house almost got caught
I already have the first kid with Julia. It's frozen on pregnant with second, and Teodora is stuck on "maybe pregnant"

Reactions: Ssato243

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Is there a way to get Emma to have sex with you in the room like the other girls? I try visiting her room different times of the day but she is never there! I check hospital but only see nurse there
her room is empty, and no repeatable sex with her or any sex pass her 3 times visit (in mc room when sleep alone). and it wont be till v18 or later is out now. there might be if mini updates would continue, but they voted for big one so now we have to wait for duration.
in last update was only unlocked empty room and whos the father hospital visit. rest remained the same as her goes.

Reactions: KINGHIPPO

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I already have the first kid with Julia. It's frozen on pregnant with second, and Teodora is stuck on "maybe pregnant"
:unsure: Can't remember which but Julia will either call you or show up at office and tell Harry moved back home and tell she is pregnant with 2nd kid. Have you already helped Teodora with paperwork and spent night

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok so here's a good one .. this run i didn't get Moko ... just Ana and Dora .... i know its Moko that screws ya over and you lose around 300,000 ... but cool i got the loan from the bank .. this run i slowed down getting involved with Maria ... and Alina .. it gave me to strip club ... about the usual time ... but .... i've been in Mohoro now for over a year and a half .. Dora is still pregnant with her 1st .. Zara is pregnant .. and guess what NO drug dealer in the strip bar .. been fucking Maria for about 6 months now .. and she's not getting pregnant ... now i'm starting to think i broke the damn game for good .. or .. i found a glitch in it .. this run tho ... more later :)

• Sad
Reactions: wookie ookie

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok so here's a good one .. this run i didn't get Moko ... just Ana and Dora .... i know its Moko that screws ya over and you lose around 300,000 ... but cool i got the loan from the bank .. this run i slowed down getting involved with Maria ... and Alina .. it gave me to strip club ... about the usual time ... but .... i've been in Mohoro now for over a year and a half .. Dora is still pregnant with her 1st .. Zara is pregnant .. and guess what NO drug dealer in the strip bar .. been fucking Maria for about 6 months now .. and she's not getting pregnant ... now i'm starting to think i broke the damn game for good .. or .. i found a glitch in it .. this run tho ... more later :)
ok almost 2 years in Mohoro and finally Dora has her 1st kid .... wow ..... still no blue pills maker in the strip bar .. maybe it connected to paying Bombina the 300 idk ... but i haven't paid her the 300 and no blue pills guy ... go figure ... :unsure:

• Sad
Reactions: wookie ookie

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
ok almost 2 years in Mohoro and finally Dora has her 1st kid .... wow ..... still no blue pills maker in the strip bar .. maybe it connected to paying Bombina the 300 idk ... but i haven't paid her the 300 and no blue pills guy ... go figure ... :unsure:
WTH really damn I think I'm going to start a new game from chapter 2 and see if it happens to me to will let you know

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Hey I think you may have broken something this time. I got Pills and Dora kid I did pay Bombina tho was about 3 weeks after moved wounder if you'll get any other weird stuff 2 years wow

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes