Ben52580

Jul 6, 2022
(y) As far as options for girls future updates I think most likely it will be in girls room tho maybe MC'S . Moko and Naomi already have 3 way with MC in Moko's room it'll prob stay the same I think at some point Naomi might get her own room. Elena I don't know if she will live anywhere else she's the gold digger of the game MC already into her for 400K (I already did her 2 more times on ovul day hate to see what she wants in the update she lets MC know she's pregnant again and we can't have her move in because the way things are going with MC and Ema. Ema would kill her LOL. Julia is softening up at little but not sure if it's going to be in the cards that she leaves boy friend more likely boyfriend wants her to keep having kids with MC. Don't know if much will change on the income with girls. As far as Ema I'm pretty sure she is already knocked up as MC slept with her twice once at club bathroom and once at new house (I think that in Ch 3 she is going to announce that she is pregnant and because of DNA test when kid was sick and they found out James isn't father when her next kid is born a DNA test will be done and the cat will be out of the bag with MC being father of both. You should check out Mega Lono patron page his memberships aren't outrageous I think he's doing great with game as he works full time and has family to take care of and spend time with
First off, I want to say that giving ideas isn't insulting the developer at all. If it wasn't already fantastic, I wouldn't offer any advice. Just the kind of guy I am. I don't bother speaking about things that are average or just good. The best want ideas, so they can find ways use them, toss them out altogether, or make it into something similar but different, put their own spin out.. I just wanted to make sure it very clear I wasn't being negative with recommendations, it was all POSITIVE.

Now I'm going to put ||| response |||| throughout your reply to make it easier to find my reply to everything you said

As far as options for girls future updates I think most likely it will be in girls room tho maybe MC'S . ||| It's always been girls room, it's why I made the suggestion I did, keep it that way, but have a setting where he can ask girl to come to his for the night or until he asks someone else. Either or both those options could be there easily. Not asking to change how he does girls living situation at all. ||||

Moko and Naomi already have 3 way with MC in Moko's room it'll prob stay the same I think at some point Naomi might get her own room.

||| not sure what this is supposed to mean to anything I said. I just pointed out that if he used my idea, that MC have option to take one or both. |||

Elena I don't know if she will live anywhere else she's the gold digger of the game MC already into her for 400K

||| you said this in a way that implies she's almost a villain, I couldn't disagree more |||

I already did her 2 more times on ovul day hate to see what she wants in the update she lets MC know she's pregnant again and we can't have her move in because the way things are going with MC and Ema. Ema would kill her LOL

||| I completely disagree. Ema actually hasn't shown or displayed hate for Elena. Written right the storyline I mentioned would be more than feasibly possible. Also have you never read or watched a great story of character evolution. We know very little about Ema the person. In fact I'd say James was more out of line than Elena was. ¦¦¦.

Julia is softening up at little but not sure if it's going to be in the cards that she leaves boy friend more likely boyfriend wants her to keep having kids with MC. ||| you don't like evolving story at all I see. You like things to just stay status quo. That's okay, I just bored after awhile nothing changes, that's when I'd put it down. If story just doesn't evolve and grow and every character is the same character 2 episodes from now, I'll lose interest. That's not good story writing. So far it's been great, but if characters don't continue to develop, and just all stay exactly the same, I'll lose complete interest as will anyone who likes a good story. Again, so far it has been thar, and I hope it continues, as far as Julia is concerned, cuckholding shouldn't be mandatory to have her. I get it initially but idea is very plausible and would appeal to people like me, that see it an act of dominance, but as a beta move on lesser beta|||

Don't know if much will change on the income with girls. As far as Ema I'm pretty sure she is already knocked up as MC slept with her twice once at club bathroom and once at new house (I think that in Ch 3 she is going to announce that she is pregnant and because of DNA test when kid was sick and they found out James isn't father when her next kid is born a DNA test will be done and the cat will be out of the bag with MC being father of both. ||| Again, I put out ideas, I'm sure none these are things he has considered. Whether he uses any of these, none these, I hope he has creative ideas not just a straight path with each character.

You should check out Mega Lono patron page his memberships aren't outrageous I think he's doing great with game as he works full time and has family to take care of and spend time with ||| I think we can all relate to that, I very well might! |||

Thanks for replying!

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
First off, I want to say that giving ideas isn't insulting the developer at all. If it wasn't already fantastic, I wouldn't offer any advice. Just the kind of guy I am. I don't bother speaking about things that are average or just good. The best want ideas, so they can find ways use them, toss them out altogether, or make it into something similar but different, put their own spin out.. I just wanted to make sure it very clear I wasn't being negative with recommendations, it was all POSITIVE.

( I never thought you were insulting the developer in anything you said I apologize if anything I said made you feel that way it was never the my intention to do that)

Now I'm going to put ||| response |||| throughout your reply to make it easier to find my reply to everything you said

As far as options for girls future updates I think most likely it will be in girls room tho maybe MC'S . ||| It's always been girls room, it's why I made the suggestion I did, keep it that way, but have a setting where he can ask girl to come to his for the night or until he asks someone else. Either or both those options could be there easily. Not asking to change how he does girls living situation at all. ||||

( I agree with you on this I just mean not sure how much he would change that)

Moko and Naomi already have 3 way with MC in Moko's room it'll prob stay the same I think at some point Naomi might get her own room.

||| not sure what this is supposed to mean to anything I said. I just pointed out that if he used my idea, that MC have option to take one or both. |||

( MC does have option to take one or both but Moko still in room that's why I said Naomi might get her own room which would be nice)

Elena I don't know if she will live anywhere else she's the gold digger of the game MC already into her for 400K

||| you said this in a way that implies she's almost a villain, I couldn't disagree more |||

( I only say that because of comments she has made about money and giving her what she wants got a car before any of main girls could get one. I could be 100% wrong but if the story has one I could see it being her that's all I'm saying )

I already did her 2 more times on ovul day hate to see what she wants in the update she lets MC know she's pregnant again and we can't have her move in because the way things are going with MC and Ema. Ema would kill her LOL

||| I completely disagree. Ema actually hasn't shown or displayed hate for Elena. Written right the storyline I mentioned would be more than feasibly possible. Also have you never read or watched a great story of character evolution. We know very little about Ema the person. In fact I'd say James was more out of line than Elena was. ¦¦¦.

( I said that because of some of the comments she made no not hate, and with the way it seems her feeling are going with MC
and things with James and her can't see her being happy if Elena moved in yeah shouldn't said she'd kill her. I also think the story line you mentioned would be possible)

Julia is softening up at little but not sure if it's going to be in the cards that she leaves boy friend more likely boyfriend wants her to keep having kids with MC. ||| you don't like evolving story at all I see. You like things to just stay status quo. That's okay, I just bored after awhile nothing changes, that's when I'd put it down. If story just doesn't evolve and grow and every character is the same character 2 episodes from now, I'll lose interest. That's not good story writing. So far it's been great, but if characters don't continue to develop, and just all stay exactly the same, I'll lose complete interest as will anyone who likes a good story. Again, so far it has been thar, and I hope it continues, as far as Julia is concerned, cuckholding shouldn't be mandatory to have her. I get it initially but idea is very plausible and would appeal to people like me, that see it an act of dominance, but as a beta move on lesser beta|||

( I do like evolving story that's why I said Julia is softening up I personalty would like her to leave but not knowing whats planned or already done that's why I said not sue if it's in the cards )

Don't know if much will change on the income with girls. As far as Ema I'm pretty sure she is already knocked up as MC slept with her twice once at club bathroom and once at new house (I think that in Ch 3 she is going to announce that she is pregnant and because of DNA test when kid was sick and they found out James isn't father when her next kid is born a DNA test will be done and the cat will be out of the bag with MC being father of both. ||| Again, I put out ideas, I'm sure none these are things he has considered. Whether he uses any of these, none these, I hope he has creative ideas not just a straight path with each character.

You should check out Mega Lono patron page his memberships aren't outrageous I think he's doing great with game as he works full time and has family to take care of and spend time with ||| I think we can all relate to that, I very well might! |||

Thanks for replying!

Reactions: Ben52580

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
does anybody know about the part 3 changelog already or not?
Chapter 3 is in progress of being written now, there really isn't anything out yet patrons are voting on whether or not dev should do small up date before chapter 3 or just work on 3 right now it stands at work on chapter 3 with that said and holidays coming next update would probable be around 5 months

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021

Thanks for replying!
Have you played Acting Lessons yet if not you should check out and let me know what think

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Can anyone please post a save from right before the DNA test?
[/QUOTE=
It triggers when Ema's first child turns 160 days old they you have to check Ema's room her and James will be there. I'll look don't think have a save then

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
I have a problem to trigger the mission of find Paola during the day. I played sandbox and have already moved to the new house and paula has two children. The mission is there but I can not find any option to choose but only have sex to Paula. Here is my save if someone can solve it. Thank you.

Last edited:

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I have a problem to trigger the mission of find paula during the day. I played sandbox and have already moved to the new house and paula has two children. The mission is there but I can not find any option to choose but only have sex to Paula. Here is my save if someone can solve it. Thank you.
Not really sure what mission you are talking about in 17.6 at new house you get to visit Paola in her room and have sex which is what your save shows

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Not really sure what mission you are talking about in 17.6 at new house you get to visit Paola in her room and have sex which is what your save shows
Edit Only thing I can think of is you didn't dress casual just tried you save didn't have problem visiting her in room

Reactions: OWSam000

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
After Paola told mc she is pregnant, the girl task list to find paola during day is gone.:LUL:
That's what should have happened it's removed from list end of content for her in 17.6. You can still go to her room have sex and spend night if want to can have up to 5 kids

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
(y) As far as options for girls future updates I think most likely it will be in girls room tho maybe MC'S . Moko and Naomi already have 3 way with MC in Moko's room it'll prob stay the same I think at some point Naomi might get her own room. Elena I don't know if she will live anywhere else she's the gold digger of the game MC already into her for 400K (I already did her 2 more times on ovul day hate to see what she wants in the update she lets MC know she's pregnant again and we can't have her move in because the way things are going with MC and Ema. Ema would kill her LOL. Julia is softening up at little but not sure if it's going to be in the cards that she leaves boy friend more likely boyfriend wants her to keep having kids with MC. Don't know if much will change on the income with girls. As far as Ema I'm pretty sure she is already knocked up as MC slept with her twice once at club bathroom and once at new house (I think that in Ch 3 she is going to announce that she is pregnant and because of DNA test when kid was sick and they found out James isn't father when her next kid is born a DNA test will be done and the cat will be out of the bag with MC being father of both. You should check out Mega Lono patron page his memberships aren't outrageous I think he's doing great with game as he works full time and has family to take care of and spend time with
I just came from site votes been done and the $5 Patrons + are the ones that get to vote. So there were 2 questions should he work on small updates or concentrate on act 3 the majority choose concentrate on act 3, I wanted he did smaller to make sure all done before he goes head on but I guess we gonna have to wait. I'll keep people updated as he spills some beans.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I just came from site votes been done and the $5 Patrons + are the ones that get to vote. So there were 2 questions should he work on small updates or concentrate on act 3 the majority choose concentrate on act 3, I wanted he did smaller to make sure all done before he goes head on but I guess we gonna have to wait. I'll keep people updated as he spills some beans.
Hey you keepin all the all the belly's nice and rounded on our girls :) Was just going to post on what you just did LOL. Did you like what I said in post under yours on Patreon

• Haha
Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Hey you keepin all the all the belly's nice and rounded on our girls :) Was just going to post on what you just did LOL. Did you like what I said in post under yours on Patreon
Just trying bring some humor so people don't fall asleep with their 12th cup, these youngsters can't play for 18h like old timers. :cool: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: wookie ookie
3.90 star(s) 94 Votes