jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
A year is 4 months :unsure: she holds the baby like that for me to the first time go to visit after she gives birth but next time I was able to go in so I'm not sure why. Figure this will be Elena's favorite saying :LOL:

She take my money when I'm in need
Yeah, she's a triflin' friend indeed
Oh, she's a gold digger

Way over town, that digs on me
Now, I ain't sayin' she a gold digger.....

Reactions: wookie ookie

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
So one of the highest tiers has directed that Bombina will have a sexy time with the protagonist, that'll be interesting to see happening (and which girls might receive the same treatment as well).
(y) Yeah Bombina should be good one, I wouldn't mind Ramona or Abby either, wish I had extra Benny to spend this month and request something

Reactions: CircaAD and ArDZer

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
bombina hmm, quite few got their wish, i guess it will be worth to visit strip club from time to time.
Yeah we'll get a little more for the 300 we gotta spend to visit VIP if that's how it's going to work I'm sure this will make Imperial happy

• Haha
Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Yeah we'll get a little more for the 300 we gotta spend to visit VIP if that's how it's going to work I'm sure this will make Imperial happy
well money is not an issue in this game, even without cheesing. and with new income that will come in next chapter gona be even less. he only dislike gold diggers so she should be fine.

Reactions: CircaAD

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Don't even know her name yet but I want her in
well money is not an issue in this game, even without cheesing. and with new income that will come in next chapter gona be even less. he only dislike gold diggers so she should be fine.
Maybe it won't be connected to going to VIP and cost anything guess we'll see, hope new income is good never paid attention to it but started new game again and I'm already down to 3700 a week and not done pumping out kids yet at 300 a week LOL Yeah if I remember right he really likes her Edit I'm such a air head sometimes it states will be a VIP club in update I need to think before type :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Don't even know her name yet but I want her in

Maybe it won't be connected to going to VIP and cost anything guess we'll see, hope new income is good never paid attention to it but started new game again and I'm already down to 3700 a week and not done pumping out kids yet at 300 a week LOL Yeah if I remember right he really likes her
well its not just 300 per week, dont forget about kids asking for it too :D
but yeah i do hope that 30 mil investment will bring at lest half a mil income. tho with all the money you get up to that point should be good for duration.

Reactions: wookie ookie

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
It'll be great if she is part of the new events at the spa. Preferably involving her being in her b-day suit, since already there's been one exhibitionist at the protagonist's workplace. :unsure::unsure::whistle::whistle:
:unsure: Wonder if she could be last open spot we have for girl on stat page

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ArDZer

dzapan

Aug 30, 2023
It's safe to say most players want that to become a reality in the game, perhaps in a future update or if a higher tier patreon gives the order to the dev.
It would be so sick to breed her in threesome with Anne and cuck her husband. I would like to see also some cum eating cuckolding, for example Harry eats MC cum from Julie pussy or James eats it from Elena/Ema.

Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
well, corrupted kingdoms got booted off P cause of "We do not allow the presence of underage characters in Adult/18+ content." #17,259
time for dev to start making some backups and make other sub accounts.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
well, corrupted kingdoms got booted off P cause of "We do not allow the presence of underage characters in Adult/18+ content." #17,259
time for dev to start making some backups and make other sub accounts.
:unsure: Seriously Did that just happen WTH if I remember correctly awhile ago I thought SD was put on hold for a couple days because of the breast feeding thought everything was cleared but I'm not sure if hold was here or on Patreon

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes