harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
well, corrupted kingdoms got booted off P cause of "We do not allow the presence of underage characters in Adult/18+ content." #17,259
time for dev to start making some backups and make other sub accounts.
Yea. they told him that even if the child does not participate in anything sexual.
merely having children exist in an adult game is enough to nuke the page in their opinion.
Seems ridiculous

I am guessing though it is just an excuse rather than a true rule.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Yea. they told him that even if the child does not participate in anything sexual.
merely having children exist in an adult game is enough to nuke the page in their opinion.
Seems ridiculous

Sad state of affairs :(

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Seems ridiculous

yeah its next level of their idiocracy. now more than half of their creators can get nuked if they feel like it. and arc was profitable, was making over 9g.

Reactions: wookie ookie

megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
well, corrupted kingdoms got booted off P cause of "We do not allow the presence of underage characters in Adult/18+ content."
time for dev to start making some backups and make other sub accounts.
Thank you so much for the heads up. Learn from others and prepare yourself.
In this case, I have to remove all kids from the game and start making a full version, probably distributed through my Discord channel.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
In this case, I have to remove all kids from the game and start making a full version, probably distributed through my Discord channel.
Alternatively, in case the many children of the protagonist (at least in terms of the story) could be sent to some private school or something to that effect to explain their absence in-game, just a mere suggestion here. Patreon's been really breathing down the necks of some devs as of late.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
yeah that would be smart move to make a patch for it, but discord should be also fine probably. as you prefer. but still open other accounts, SS (can take year), Boosty, itch (also going down slowly) what ever else, if nothing else at best you will get some more subs (there are bunch of ppl that hate P) and at worst you got backup.
also dont forget to get it on steam, is quite some work to get there and time and can also get shitty reviewer that boot you, thats always high chance, but its worth to try.

Last edited:
Reactions: wookie ookie

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Was going to send you message on patreon but you already seen, Don't know if it's something that could work for you but SubscribeStar Adult could be option quite a few Dev use both

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
yeah that would be smart move to make a patch for it, but discord should be also fine probably. as you prefer. but still open other accounts, SS (can take year), Boosty, itch (also going down slowly) what ever else, if nothing else at best you will get some more subs (there are bunch of ppl that hate P) and at worst you got backup.
Didn't realize you posted when was typing Lol SS can really take up to a year I never new that, that's crazy

megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
Was going to send you message on patreon but you already seen, Don't know if it's something that could work for you but SubscribeStar Adult could be option quite a few Dev use both
I've been keeping an eye on SubscribeStar for a while, but from what I've seen, it's rare to find many people there. Most people are on Patreon. However, we do have Discord, which is a good distribution platform. Making patches is a pain, but we have to follow the rules... 'Pandora rules'. ;)

Alternatively, in case the many children of the protagonist (at least in terms of the story) could be sent to some private school or something to that effect to explain their absence in-game, just a mere suggestion here. Patreon's been really breathing down the necks of some devs as of late.
The kids should be like in the game Sims 3/4, growing up, taking care of them, etc. ... but obviously, it's not going to happen. I need time to rethink my plans for the game.
:unsure:

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
You should dump patreon and switch to subscribestar.
Why give your hard earned money to those patreon parasites?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Didn't realize you posted when was typing Lol SS can really take up to a year I never new that, that's crazy
yeah lots of ppl are waiting for it, what seems like eternity now. too many ppl are making accounts there and they are in 0 rush. some are lucky, some are waiting, but majority is on waiting side. for ppl usually only place they can instantly open after they get booted off P is boosty

But I do have account there... with only one supporter:
well it always starts with 1 :D, link it to ops if you can. or report to mods for them to do it.

Reactions: megalono

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
But I do have account there... with only one supporter:
Let me ask the mods real quick to add this to the OP. so people will know it exists.
my Discord channel.
is the discord available to the public or only subbers? I don't see a discord link on the OP

I am not seeing a link in the game...
actually, the game does not link the subscribestar either, it only links patreon
Capture.PNG

megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
Let me ask the mods real quick to add this to the OP. so people will know it exists.

is the discord available to the public or only subbers? I don't see a discord link on the OP

I am not seeing a link in the game...
actually, the game does not link the subscribestar either, it only links patreon
View attachment 3336035
Discord is public:

I will put link-buttons in the game as well.
Thank you.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Discord is public:

I will put link-buttons in the game as well.
Thank you.
Yea, its one of those things that we don't normally think about.
but advertising yourself is a good idea.
makes sure that if someone finds your stuff at a random place, they know where your official channels are at.
and it doesn't cost you money because you are advertising with yourself.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Everyone should feel comfortable.
Let's keep things as they are for now. I still need time to digest the news and plan accordingly.
Yeah sorry I should have said that differently not the way I did. Of course everyone has to fell comfortable and it's alot to digest now

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Everyone should feel comfortable.
Let's keep things as they are for now. I still need time to digest the news and plan accordingly.
out of curiosity. how much does patreon charge you?
I read that they charge between 5% to 12%, depending on your chosen plan.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes