Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
Damn, I didn't expect to hear the Amish Paradise song in this game. This song is one of my favorite parody songs.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
yeah I remember that, she just wanted to get pregnant, but it caught my attention that the profile says ex-lover, I see no problem that they continued to be lovers at least only for sex, so I asked, maybe something different had happened in history , but if it is only that is normal since she did not want to know anything about forming a couple haha
i don't know what the dev has in mind ... would be nice to have her back at some point tho

IDjeeper

Nov 19, 2020
okay did anyone else see a problem with how the blue pill worked? Because both the pharmacist and the guy who wanted to make them stated (1st pill instantly hard and hard for hours, 2nd pill makes the users cock get bigger.. then do not take a third because crazy mutations happen). but in practice when MC takes after shower and then conversation with James now 1st gets user hard AND increases size, then the second causes mutation? This really makes it a useless drug to continue making as it has limited resale if only the first pill is both an instant erection AND larger penis size.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
okay did anyone else see a problem with how the blue pill worked? Because both the pharmacist and the guy who wanted to make them stated (1st pill instantly hard and hard for hours, 2nd pill makes the users cock get bigger.. then do not take a third because crazy mutations happen). but in practice when MC takes after shower and then conversation with James now 1st gets user hard AND increases size, then the second causes mutation? This really makes it a useless drug to continue making as it has limited resale if only the first pill is both an instant erection AND larger penis size.
1st makes you last awhile and makes you a little bigger ,,, 2nd pill makes you alot bigger .... 3rd pill makes your dick a monster .... :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
yup i tried all 3 ;)

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
If Zara becomes pregnant, she won't be able to work so I guess they will need to hire a new girl ;)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
If Zara becomes pregnant, she won't be able to work so I guess they will need to hire a new girl ;)
she would so sweet with a nice little belly tho ;)
i've been trying to knock Zara up and the neighbor babe ... hard as hell to do tho :rolleyes:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Which are all of these gurls?
I only got the babe from the shoot, the babe who was kidnapped,
and Zara .... The neighbor is always repeatable to nothing, the masseause always waiting on that date.
Can we go beyond feeling them belies?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Which are all of these gurls?
I only got the babe from the shoot, the babe who was kidnapped,
and Zara .... The neighbor is always repeatable to nothing, the masseause always waiting on that date.
Can we go beyond feeling them belies?
nope ..... not that i seen anyways .....
and i got as many babes as i could get ...... :love:
i'm a horny old bastard ... well thats what my wife calls me :ROFLMAO:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I played for a couple of days and failed to impregnate anybody with the new system.
no surprise there, since you can do it only 1 day per month and even then its only slim chance to do it
you can set each day as ovul day and you will still have grind infront of you

console commands to avoid added grind , specially now when each girl got specific day to get her prego

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ok so finally managed to get one pregnant its all random chance and with this one went in 2nd time

when you see this animation you know its done
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

few things that you can do
keep on changing their ovulation day, or calendar day roll back works the same and hope for the best
ofc nobody is stopping you to grind the shit out of game normally and have 1nce a month slim chance of it
but if you guys get tired of all that can just chance NamePregn = True and be done with it

all the variables are posted above if need it

Xathras

Feb 3, 2020
Does the RNG seed reset when you load a save? Save scumming might work if it does, though it'll still be tedious.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
no surprise there, since you can do it only 1 day per month and even then its only slim chance to do it
you can set each day as ovul day and you will still have grind infront of you
Oof, that's crazy. Guess I will just watch the CG :ROFLMAO: :cry:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Oof, that's crazy. Guess I will just watch the CG :ROFLMAO: :cry:
well i did upload the save and persistent in last few pages, if you want to skip the grind , or you can cheese with console like it did, but there is all random , for some took up to 15 ovul days to get them prego, and its all predetermined at some point probably when day starts, so havent found code for that, but you can make every day ovul day , only way to get somewhere . or if you just want to skip all that you can just write NamePregn = True and thats it, got 6 of them to do in last update :)

JohnGlenn

Aug 18, 2017
yeah I remember that, she just wanted to get pregnant, but it caught my attention that the profile says ex-lover, I see no problem that they continued to be lovers at least only for sex, so I asked, maybe something different had happened in history , but if it is only that is normal since she did not want to know anything about forming a couple haha
Vicky says something to the effect of, "Today is the last day we sleep together, even if I don't get pregnant." Then, she ends up being pregnant.

3.90 star(s) 95 Votes