RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and seeded on 2x 1gbps servers.

If you can, try and seed for a bit to help with initial distribution.
If you've any questions or issues, please let me know!

Info:
Ren'Py version: 7.3.5
Size: 1034M
SHA1SUM: f9b7063a1c19044e78d9a0bf4a4db0d2680c540e

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Simple Days [v0.9.4 Bug Fix] [Mega Lono] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: ~ 1 GB / 509 MB - SimpleDays-0.9.4-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: ~ 1 GB / 492 MB - SimpleDays-0.9.4-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - - MediaFire

Update Only [v0.9.3 to v0.9.4] crunched

Original / Compressed Size: 24,21 MB / 8,40 MB - SimpleDays-0.9.4-Update-crunched.7z

Download (Update Only): -

Copy/extract the content of the archive into the "game" folder and overwrite when asked.

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:

UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
So, like how much of a piece of shit should I be/can I get away with in this game?
cause, it's giving me some options that I'm a little scared to go with
especially after that first scene.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
So, like how much of a piece of shit should I be/can I get away with in this game?
cause, it's giving me some options that I'm a little scared to go with
especially after that first scene.
It Is a nice game.
Which options u don't like ??? Most of them avoidable

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
one of my favoirite games. Cucking, harem, impregnation - pack of an Sigma Male
You talking about the best friend stuff? I still don't understand that. Like it happened, but, nothing really has come of it, ya know. The MC constantly goes "fuck, I did that", but again, nothing at all happens. I cannot forsee any reasonable way for the MC and the best friends wife to have any more scenes, so having that one is just so "off" for me

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
You talking about the best friend stuff? I still don't understand that. Like it happened, but, nothing really has come of it, ya know. The MC constantly goes "fuck, I did that", but again, nothing at all happens. I cannot forsee any reasonable way for the MC and the best friends wife to have any more scenes, so having that one is just so "off" for me
Well the best friend did say he wants to try something with another girl and his wife asks anything to cover for him, so I am guessing we will have an option to do that or not. If we do get that option I am definitely telling the wife or letting her find out and then take her for myself. Plus let her know her child is mine.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Ok has anyone noticed any real difference with the improvements to the pregnancy system? Because I still haven't. Chances are probably still too low. Also does it say whether or not Paola or Zara get pregnant or does it even show yet?

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
It Is a nice game.
Which options u don't like ??? Most of them avoidable
you completely misunderstood the question.
I was asking how much of a "good guy" vs "asshole" I could get away with playing as.
since in the first sex scene there's a bad end choice when you try to just go for the creampie
I decided to just go for it and creampied the best friend's girl anyway, so we'll see.
I have a back up save I guess if things go wrong.
I'm just the kind of guy who likes to have a wt mod so I don't have to worry about making choices that lead to bad ends
or make me lose out on scenes in the future.

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
you completely misunderstood the question.
I was asking how much of a "good guy" vs "asshole" I could get away with playing as.
since in the first sex scene there's a bad end choice when you try to just go for the creampie
I decided to just go for it and creampied the best friend's girl anyway, so we'll see.
I have a back up save I guess if things go wrong.
I'm just the kind of guy who likes to have a wt mod so I don't have to worry about making choices that lead to bad ends
or make me lose out on scenes in the future.
In the original version of the game you really needed to play a douche bag to get all the content. I believe it is now possible to get Dora and Anna to come with you to Mohoro if you are the good guy that didn't get them pregnant. But Moko and Rebeca still require you to be a douche, if you didn't get them pregnant earlier you don't see them in the second part of the game. There have been no negative consequences at all in the game for your decisions. Well, except for that one time if you tried to slap the ass of that one girl.:D

Reactions: tigerdiamond

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Ok has anyone noticed any real difference with the improvements to the pregnancy system? Because I still haven't. Chances are probably still too low. Also does it say whether or not Paola or Zara get pregnant or does it even show yet?
He was too ambitious and flew too close to the sun and now it's worse.

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
In the VN format, how do you go to the pharmacy? After finishing the missions, you cannot buy anything or go elsewhere.

In the game, how long does it take to confirm the pregnancy? I get signs ??? and after that I have spent 3 weeks ingame. and I don't see the state change.

Last edited:

dramallama

Dec 26, 2018
In the VN format, how do you go to the pharmacy? After finishing the missions, you cannot buy anything or go elsewhere.

In the game, how long does it take to confirm the pregnancy? I get signs ??? and after that I have spent 3 weeks ingame. and I don't see the state change.
Don't take this as 100% correct... but as far as I've been able to tell, the "Pregnant????" means that they are pregnant... but are not currently able to give birth. So it's basically just holding a pregnancy flag while waiting for the next update.

3.90 star(s) 95 Votes