zh

Oct 17, 2017
Hi :) I haven't played this game for a long time.
Lot of good ideas in this game...

BUT... the grinding you need to do to get there ruins everything imo. And despite the grind, I couldn't get Paola pregnant even ONCE before the [end-of-the-update] screen. I was either very unlucky or my version of the game was messed up. I was very disappointed.. Plus... is it me or there is NO WAY to buy additionnal condoms and blue pills ?
The pacing of the first part was better imo.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Aight.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
non since both her and your friend are too dumb to figure out it isnt his even though they ALWAYS used a condom..... and she cant tell her boyfriend from the mc during sex shows how well she knows how her boyfriend moves during sex and they must both have identical dicks too....

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Barabash

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
The game really needs the English cleaned up. It is better than some but still reading the text is like listening to a foreigner that only knows English as a 3rd or 4th language. Example, "She gave me already..." It should read, "She already gave me..." To an English speaking reader that can really confound the reader especially when combined with other similar mistakes.

Reactions: HB38

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
What is the name of the movie the MC and his parents watch together? :unsure:
On my playthroughs I've noticed a couple of easter eggs with the movies and some screens on the computers. For example in the scene where the M/C is playing a video game with his buddies "The Witcher" show up with a pic of Ciri. The movies are the same. I cannot recall for sure but I think there was one from Star Wars and perhaps Mad Max. I just got to the first movie in a new playthrough. The "movie" is the opening cutscene for Neverwinter Online when it was new.

Last edited:
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Mrzb2

Aug 20, 2021
So in the OP is the link for android current? says it 904 , while the OP n PC file name says 0.9.4 . Just curious.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
what is the content for Maria ? the receptionist
Not much ATM beyond flirting and a date at the strip club dancing. I can't wait for her to get some new content along with Ema. It looks like James is gonna muck up his marriage all on his own without the M/C's help. I can see Ema falling into the M/C's arms after their divorce. The twist is that if the M/C raped her or not might effect that outcome being happy or hell for the M/C.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 95 Votes