Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
no surprise there, since you can do it only 1 day per month and even then its only slim chance to do it
you can set each day as ovul day and you will still have grind infront of you
How can I open consol?

Last edited:

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
update ends when you get all those prego
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
what is heavy grind , even with cheesing , for some took up to 15 ovul days to get them, cause its all based on chance
but at least you stuck up with blue pills in process

beside that you dont have much , blue pills lab, julia gym and alina few massage scenes
also changelog is more reliable than computer thing, that one really doesnt ell you much or all
Is it possible for them to give birth? Or should they keep being pregnant until the next update?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Is it possible for them to give birth? Or should they keep being pregnant until the next update?
i dont think there is birth already, tho there are names already written in code, but i did grind enough to get them preggo and didnt want to grind extra that might or not be.

Reactions: Kane_Freeman

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
i dont think there is birth already, tho there are names already written in code, but i did grind enough to get them preggo and didnt want to grind extra that might or not be.
I understand. The reason I asked that question was because Anna gave birth a second time and had the same birth dialogues as before.

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I understand. The reason I asked that question was because Anna gave birth a second time and had the same birth dialogues as before.
did she already, nice, well i was cheesing ovul days and some calendar days, so i guess not enough time has pass, at end of play all 6 are pregnant at same time havent play more than that, since all rest was finished , ill leave births for next update when ever will come.

Reactions: Kane_Freeman

iExist6

Nov 9, 2020
I haven't played for a little while and I was a little confused by somethings in the change logs. Something about adding girl stat button next to inventory button. There is no inventory button and thus also could not find the new one. I clicked all over the screen and nothing. And how do you call Edmon?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I haven't played for a little while and I was a little confused by somethings in the change logs. Something about adding girl stat button next to inventory button. There is no inventory button and thus also could not find the new one. I clicked all over the screen and nothing. And how do you call Edmon?
you don't he gets back in touch with you

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
How does enter the "VIP Strip Club"? I have turned it on, on PC and it stats 300 per visit but whenever I go to the stripclub its just the normal 100 one, no option for VIP.

ja69067

Feb 15, 2021
The devs Patreon page says 9.4 is out, but the channel log is only for the 9.3 content. IS the 9.4 just bug fixes or what?

Xathras

Feb 3, 2020
There's a patch on the Patreon page with a mega link that's open to the public. According to the changelog it increases the ovulation period to four days and bumps up the chances, so maybe he noticed the frustration players were having and tweaked things a bit. There's a changelog on the posting with the information.

Reactions: boof59

Xathras

Feb 3, 2020
...and save-scumming does reload the RNG, so if you're really having problems that can work as well.

3.90 star(s) 95 Votes