DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
I love pregnancy Tag, for real, but Dev nor have bif exp on draw redneres on it....
I mean, just loking this Preg, it realy preg?
Well, mayby, but just on periud like 3-4 moths, but i wanna see periud on 8-9 moths....

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
I must have missed this somehow up until now.... Its great....

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Great update, but it would be really great to have sex with pregnant Paola and pregnant zara.

Please add such scenes!!!!!!!
I managed to have sex with pregnant Zara, but not Paola. Just a little bit disappointed with this update, no new girls to fuck and get pregnant. Get rid of Alina's boyfriend and still can't fuck her, got Maria up to 90 love and still can't fuck her, there's 3 other girls in the game and still can't fuck them even though they want it. Just felt there wasn't anything really new in this update, still can't even build the pool area.

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Is impregnation still a chore with the need to find ovulation day and 10% chance?

Oh and a new girl introduced then you don't see her ever again.
You mean Sasha? She loves to spread love and peace, while MC loves to spread his seed lol

Last edited:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Is impregnation still a chore with the need to find ovulation day and 10% chance?

You mean Sasha? She loves to spread love and peace, while MC loves to spread his seed lol
Yeah pretty much, although I think they upped the % chance, currently got 6 kids and everyone that I can get pregnant are pregnant including Paola and Zara.

spcjohndoe

Feb 7, 2019
"This folder/file was reported to contain objectionable content, such as Child Exploitation Material, Violent Extremism, or Bestiality. The link creator’s account has been closed and their full details, including IP address, have been provided to the authorities."

That's what came up when I clicked on the Mega download..... Where is there any of that? I don't remember any of that in the game at all....

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
"This folder/file was reported to contain objectionable content, such as Child Exploitation Material, Violent Extremism, or Bestiality. The link creator’s account has been closed and their full details, including IP address, have been provided to the authorities."

That's what came up when I clicked on the Mega download..... Where is there any of that? I don't remember any of that in the game at all....
I guess they think the mc is running a child farm or something, cause there hasn't been any terrorists blowing shit up and no animals in this game so far.

Jan 22, 2020
I guess they think the mc is running a child farm or something, cause there hasn't been any terrorists blowing shit up and no animals in this game so far.
It looks like Mega is closing several accounts. This is the 3rd one that I have seen. Make that the 5th one. WTF

Last edited:

JakoDel

Jul 4, 2020
not a bad game but grammar becomes more and more broken as the game advances lol. in the scene where mc's parents come back I cant fkin understand a thing

3.90 star(s) 95 Votes