TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
No, I didn't mean after she got pregnant. I mean when her belly is showing the pregnancy.
Oh ok, she's not showing the pregnancy yet, which I find a little strange cause a girl I got pregnant after her is showing her bump.

OK, just got back to the game and Paola is now showing her bump and yes, that image didn't appear. It's probably not a bug as such, probably the dev forgot to add the image.

Last edited:

elthaun

Jun 18, 2018
win/linux mega link failed download "violation of tos/aup" message, not sure if thats on my end or the account holder i am downloading from, but other files from different games successfully downloaded fine before and after attempting this one

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Yeah pretty much, although I think they upped the % chance, currently got 6 kids and everyone that I can get pregnant are pregnant including Paola and Zara.
Yeah, it seems like chance has become better but it is still a chore (artificial gatekeeping basically). With ovulation not being regular + giving no guarantees I literally have spent tens of in game days trying to impregnate Zara and Paola and still failed to do that. It is also annoying that you cannot skip the whole day and have to repeat the whole loop "leave the room -> breakfast -> visit receptiton / massge -> call Maria -> go home -> sleep" loop

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Yeah, it seems like chance has become better but it is still a chore (artificial gatekeeping basically). With ovulation not being regular + giving no guarantees I literally have spent tens of in game days trying to impregnate Zara and Paola and still failed to do that. It is also annoying that you cannot skip the whole day and have to repeat the whole loop "leave the room -> breakfast -> visit receptiton / massge -> call Maria -> go home -> sleep" loop
I had the same with Paola until this update, maybe got lucky, but with Zara I used a pill and that seemed to work.

You can sort of skip the day if you just hit the 'skip time' button in the kitchen, which moves you along the day, although you won't be able to visit Paola if you are in your apartment during the evening, so you'll have to leave late afternoon I guess before coming back home again.

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
Not for me tho, just finished playing with new update, 1st pregnancy for Paola, Zara and 2nd pregnancy for the other girls are successful in just the 1st or 2nd try for me when they are ovulating and iirc, the girls only ovulate for 4 days each month.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Not for me tho, just finished playing with new update, 1st pregnancy for Paola, Zara and 2nd pregnancy for the other girls are successful in just the 1st or 2nd try for me when they are ovulating and iirc, the girls only ovulate for 4 days each month.
4 days? Think in mine they only ovulated for 3 days.

acehigh

Sep 4, 2020
There is no sex with Maria in this update correct? I've so far gotten 2, maybe 3 bar date scenes and then you get stuck in the "Drink at the club and it immediately sends you home" loop.

3.90 star(s) 95 Votes