whjk

Oct 11, 2017
yo is this game illegal the mega policy ban wierded me out im not gonna touch it if its shady.

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
nothing that would warrant that kind of shut down but who ever the account holder is may have other uploads and not just this one on that account.
Maybe some people thinks that breastfeeding your own baby is offensive? Or maybe it's because the MC can also suck the girls breast while the baby is still breastfeeding? Though I personally don't see any problem with that, but some people are just plain weird and easily offended.

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
yo is this game illegal the mega policy ban wierded me out im not gonna touch it if its shady.
Does a mother breastfeeding her own baby seems illegal? Or does sucking your wife's breast while she's still breastfeeding your baby seems illegal? If not then you have nothing to worry about.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
There is a mention of Paola pregnancy. I have fucked her without a condom and filled her many times so how many times I have to fuck her to get her pregnant as I have got all other things in this update and this is in the only one remaining as of now.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
There is a mention of Paola pregnancy. I have fucked her without a condom and filled her many times so how many times I have to fuck her to get her pregnant as I have got all other things in this update and this is in the only one remaining as of now.
well based on my post, before they made it "better" had to do it at least 15x
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-10-0-mega-lono.61893/post-6482588

you know when you have imprenate them when you see this animation
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-10-0-mega-lono.61893/post-6477534

and what sucks about it, this was 2 versions ago i think, tho doubt anything changed, that cycle day starts at start of day, when you go to sleep and morning triggers is determened if girl gets pregnant at least so was back then and you can load before the act as much as you want and nothing will change

all you can do is move ovul days forward till they get pregnant , or you can just use console and make em pregnant, tho for that dont know if it mess anything up if you skip their announcement or not.

Mystic X

Apr 1, 2020
How does enter the "VIP Strip Club"? I have turned it on, on PC and it stats 300 per visit but whenever I go to the stripclub its just the normal 100 one, no option for VIP.
Hello - I have the same error. Did you ever get an answer to your question?

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes